Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise (1675 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
I am not an enthusiast of 2023 Nigeria election. But I pay attention to the uproar of the election for two reasons. One is to confirm if some of my notions of Nigeria are right or wrong. Two is to learn new things. Every event or every stage of an event teaches a new lesson.
I have made one observation. Those crying over Muslim-Muslim ticket are, at least for now, the major problem of Nigeria. Are they indirectly saying they must vote for APC whether good or bad? There is a Muslim-Christian ticket and there is a Christian-Muslim ticket. Why are those people crying as if the APC candidate is the only option? Are they under duress to vote for APC? Will they mysteriously die if they vote for another party? If you believe APC choice is bad for your country, vote for another party. Stop using religious war to facilitate the imminent end of Nigeria.

Many Muslims are not even supporting APC at the moment. But your noise against their religion can induce them to support APC. Once you give them the impression that the upcoming election is all about religious interest, they will try to support their own. The reason behind Muslim-Muslim ticket seems to be to persuade all the Muslims to vote for BAT and you are ignorantly helping it to materialize. Silent players are often more tactical and successful than noisy ones.

If your fear is that Muslim-Muslim ticket will potentially reduce votes for your own choice of candidate, the best way to tackle it is to keep highlighting the competence of your own candidate so Muslims that support your candidate will not see you as their religious enemy. Using the competence of your own candidate to downplay BAT will favour you more while condemning Muslim-Muslim ticket will harm you.

Modified
Only fools will read this post and think it supports Muslim-Muslim ticket. No part of this post supports Muslim-Muslim ticket but fools who read without their brains are quoting me and saying what they cannot use this post to justify. My post does not encourage people to vote for BAT. My point is simple. Complaining about the Muslim-Muslim ticket is not the best strategy. The best way to fight the Muslim-Muslim ticket is to avoid saying what will likely turn all Muslims against non-Muslim candidates. No wonder Muslims always have their ways in national politics. They silently use their brains while Christians rely on making noise. I am telling you that complaining about the Muslim-Muslim ticket is not the best strategy, you are claiming I support BAT. Suit yourselves. Mad dogs.

8 Likes

Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by spearman(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Olaoluwa122: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
I am not an enthusiast of 2023 Nigeria election. But I pay attention to the uproar of the election for two reasons. One is to confirm if some of my notions of Nigeria are right or wrong. Two is to learn new things. Every event or every stage of an event teaches a new lesson.
I have made one observation. Those crying over Muslim-Muslim ticket are, at least for now, the major problem of Nigeria. Are they indirectly saying they must vote for APC whether good or bad? There is a Muslim-Christian ticket and there is a Christian-Muslim ticket. Why are those people crying as if the APC candidate is the only option? Are they under duress to vote for APC? Will they mysteriously die if they vote for another party? If you believe APC choice is bad for your country, vote for another party. Stop using religious war to facilitate the imminent end of Nigeria.

Many Muslims are not even supporting APC at the moment. But your noise against their religion can induce them to support APC. Once you give them the impression that the upcoming election is all about religious interest, they will try to support their own. The reason behind Muslim-Muslim ticket seems to be to persuade all the Muslims to vote for BAT and you are ignorantly helping it to materialize. Silent players are often more tactical and successful than noisy ones.

If your fear is that Muslim-Muslim ticket will potentially reduce votes for your own choice of candidate, the best way to tackle it is to keep highlighting the competence of your own candidate so Muslims that support your candidate will not see you as their religious enemy. Using the competence of your own candidate to downplay BAT will favour you more while condemning Muslim-Muslim ticket will harm you.
Another head slamming tinubu urchins bastard spotted!!!! cry

10 Likes

Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by JoeNL22(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:

We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.

2 Likes

Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Another head slamming tinubu urchins bastard spotted!!!! cry
Urchins always lack wisdom and you just demonstrated it here now. Only an urchin like you will read my post and think it supports Tinubu.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Olaoluwa122: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Urchins always lack wisdom and you just demonstrated it here now. Only an urchin like you will read my post and think it supports Tinubu.
Shut the fvck off fuul tongue
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Shut the fvck off fuul tongue
If you are not the fool, use any part of my post to justify your claim. Do not shut up, keep displaying your foolishness. Shame on you if you shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Benbellamor: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:

you ended up being an all rounder foolish not to be sensitive to these extremists
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Benbellamor:
you ended up being an all rounder foolish not to be sensitive to these extremists
Only a fool like you makes a claim without facts.

1 Like

Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Honjoshy4u: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
The writer is a lost sheep.
Only fanatical insane Nigerians will support this God forsaken muslim-muslim ticket.
It is not matter of competence now because every religion have competent people.....

1 Like

Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Benbellamor: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Only a fool like you makes a claim without facts.
Which fact do your crack head needs than the one facing you..nobody needs taquiyya explanation here...dindinrin oponú langidi..
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Olaoluwa122: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Only fanatical insane Nigerians will support this God forsaken muslim-muslim ticket.
It is not matter of competence now because every religion have competent people.....
You dey mind that head slamming bas..ard...
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Benbellamor:
Which fact do your crack head needs than the one facing you...dindinrin oponú langidi..
Which part of my post justifies your claim about me?
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Vulturereloaded: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Olaoluwa122: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Benbellamor:
Which fact do your crack head needs than the one facing you...dindinrin oponú langidi..
Na real dindin..rin...osiwin England gidi ni cry
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
You are the bastard without brain. Which part of the post supports Muslim-Muslim ticket?

1 Like

Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by mycar: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:

nobody is against Muslim instead, a balance, when a system is not balance it tends to tilt one side. for example, every little thing, they will believe that it is because of all Muslim in the authority. things that ordinarily would have been been ignore will be topic of discussion, even the Muslims will be tired of the verbal abuse, even the innocent ones among them. They will be constantly been accused, so, it's always good to have a balance system to give room to sense of belonging.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
You dey mind that head slamming bas..ard...
If you are not the bastard, point out any part of the post that supports Muslim-Muslim ticket. Shame on you bastard if you fail to show how the post supports Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Benbellamor: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Which part of my post justifies your claim about me?
Maybe you should have Made your point without calling disappointed people who is still at shock over the choice of Tinubu as Fools ....the moment you veer into insults to drive home your point, you will jam person who is even more mad than you think you're... I don't know what kind of breed you people are
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Honjoshy4u: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=immortalcrown post=114625401]You are the bastard without brain. Which part of the post supports Muslim-Muslim ticket?[/quotedy

Stop fooling yourself in public space.
You're a lost sheep that is far from reality.
Anyone that supports muslim muslim ticket actively or passively is an an enemy of Nigeria.

Tinubu's mandate will be crushed at the appropriate time and nothing people like you can do.....
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
mycar:

nobody is against Muslim instead, a balance, when a system is not balance it tends to tilt one side. for example, every little thing, they will believe that it is because of all Muslim in the authority. things that ordinarily would have been been ignore will be topic of discussion, even the Muslims will be tired of the verbal abuse, even the innocent ones among them. They will be constantly been accused, so, it's always good to have a balance system to give room to sense of belonging.
My point is that the way to balance it now is to ensure the party that has Muslim-Muslim ticket loses out in the election. The best way to achieve it is to use a strategy that will make many Muslims vote against APC. If you openly condemn Muslim-Muslim ticket, some Muslims that will normally vote against APC will begin to think it is all about religion. Consequently, they will change their minds and vote for the candidate that belongs to their religion.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Stop fooling yourself in public space.
You're a lost sheep that is far from reality.
Anyone that supports muslim muslim ticket actively or passively is an an enemy of Nigeria.
If you are not the fool, explain how the post supports Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Oilwell(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
I am not an enthusiast of 2023 Nigeria election..

Bro all your previous post says other wise. You are a full BAT 2023 supporter and you are telling other Nigerians that are "guests" in this country, not to mind the muslim- muslim ticket.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Oilwell(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
APC have no regard or respect for others in a multi ethnic/multi religious society.

APC Is an ISLAMIC PROJECT.
This is an ISLAMIC AGENDA and they are testing the waters with this. Next they will introduce SHARIA LAW into Nigeria.

Look at the outcome of the APC Muslim- Muslim sample goverment in Kaduna state. the result is one of the most terrorized state in Nigeria.

APC Party = The Real terrorists and their sponsors. They came to steal, to kill and to destroy.

This Devilish evil party and the BATs wants to set this country on fire.

Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by MagicBishop: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Will the Muslim north consider a Christian - Christian ticket ?

Will that idiot MURIC sit idly if any of the candidates had a Christian - Christian ticket ?

The only fool here is Tinubu who does not know that he is a place holder for a future Boko presidency .
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Factcheck0001: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:

I keep saying it that with the way obi supporters are going with the religion sentiment,by December they will fully make it a religion election n it will definitely b to tinubu advantage cos the north will see them as against their religion n will give a solidarity vote to tinubu,many yorubas are very liberal so they really don’t care so Peter obi will only b left with south east n south south Christian vote
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Olaoluwa122: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
If you are not the bastard, point out any part of the post that supports Muslim-Muslim ticket. Shame on you bastard if you fail to show how the post supports Muslim-Muslim ticket.
embarassed tongue tongue tongue
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by MagicBishop: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
When Joe Biden chose the very unpopular and widely despised Kamala Harris as his running mate, the ever TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) sufferers that make up the majority of the Democratic Party's support base were livid as to this choice.
Why Harris of all people? Why not a Bernie Sanders or even a Hilary Clinton?

To understand why Biden chose Harris as his VP you first have to understand it wasn't Biden's decision in the first place neither any of his heavily Jewish dual US-Israeli citizenship infested cabinet for that matter.

Harris is by default Jewish as she is married to a Jew and has since converted to one.

The choice of Harris was as a place holder as a future president in waiting to replace the corruption and scandal ridden Joe Biden who is showing all signs of cognitive decline owing to age related dementia.

Harris will replace Biden by next year when the Republicans seize control of both houses in Congress and open up investigations on Biden's corruption racket in both China and Ukraine . Biden will be forced to resign before investigations reach the Public committee level and from there Harris - the despicable cackling Jewess would be sworn in.

Tinubu being the fool that he is hasn't taken the much needed time to ask why the northern power brokers insisted on him having a Muslim northern VP from the core fundamentalist north.

Knowing the Muslim north and their unbridled hatred for their fellow northern Christians, whom have been ostracized from public office and any relevant positions, the Muslim north made it clear that they won't be supporting Tinubu unless he picks a northern Muslim VP preferably from the core fundamentalist north.

Tinubu ought to have seen beyond the religious bigotry of the northern power brokers.

As far as I am concerned Tinubu is a place holder for the same Islamic fundamentalist north who can easily remove him from office using constitutional or extra constitutional means (use your imagination on the latter) and from there get their Boko Shettima who remains unelectable on the national scene into power via the backdoor.

The fool Tinubu is so blinded by his innate ambition to be addressed as President of the Federal Republic that he fails to see that he is the perfect trojan horse being used by the radical islamists to gain power.

At the end, the greatest victim of Tinubu's inordinate ambitions is the man himself Gbana Ahmed Tinubu .
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Olaoluwa122: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Factcheck0001:
I keep saying it that with the way obi supporters are going with the religion sentiment,by December they will fully make it a religion election n it will definitely b to tinubu advantage cos the north will see them as against their religion n will give a solidarity vote to tinubu,many yorubas are very liberal so they really don’t care so Peter obi will only b left with south east n south south Christian vote
OBIDIENT is better than Sacrifice...Know that and Know peace tongue
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Didijiji: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Your father is more foolish
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Olaoluwa122: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
MagicBishop:
When Joe Biden chose the very unpopular and widely despised Kamala Harris as his running mate, the ever TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) sufferers that make up the majority of the Democratic Party's support base were livid as to this choice.
Why Harris of all people? Why not a Bernie Sanders or even a Hilary Clinton?

To understand why Biden chose Harris as his VP you first have to understand it wasn't Biden's decision in the first place neither any of his heavily Jewish dual US-Israeli citizenship infested cabinet for that matter.

Harris is by default Jewish as she is married to a Jew and has since converted to one.

The choice of Harris was as a place holder as a future president in waiting to replace the corruption and scandal ridden Joe Biden who is showing all signs of cognitive decline owing to age related dementia.

Harris will replace Biden by next year when the Republicans seize control of both houses in Congress and open up investigations on Biden's corruption racket in both China and Ukraine . Biden will be forced to resign before investigations reach the Public committee level and from there Harris - the despicable cackling Jewess would be sworn in.

Tinubu being the fool that he is hasn't taken the much needed time to ask why the northern power brokers insisted on him having a Muslim northern VP from the core fundamentalist north.

Knowing the Muslim north and their unbridled hatred for their fellow northern Christians, whom have been ostracized from public office and any relevant positions, the Muslim north made it clear that they won't be supporting Tinubu unless he picks a northern Muslim VP preferably from the core fundamentalist north.

Tinubu ought to have seen beyond the religious bigotry of the northern power brokers.

As far as I am concerned Tinubu is a place holder for the same Islamic fundamentalist north who can easily remove him from office using constitutional or extra constitutional means (use your imagination on the latter) and from there get their Boko Shettima who remains unelectable on the national scene into power via the backdoor.

The fool Tinubu is so blinded by his innate ambition to be addressed as President of the Federal Republic that he fails to see that he is the perfect trojan horse being used by the radical islamists to gain power.

At the end, the greatest victim of Tinubu's inordinate ambitions is the man himself Gbana Ahmed Tinubu .
One odeku for you bro cool
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Channel55: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Factcheck0001:

and what makes you think it is only Obi supporters that are complaining?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Wike Donates 25 Buses To Benue PDP Campaign Team / Two Of The Fulani Herdsman Killing Igbos Arrested By Police In Enugu - VIDEO / Now That Authur Ezeh Is Not Supporting Obi. I'm So Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.