Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face (49597 Views)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Dreal1247: 7:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Beauty gone sour.
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by lifestyle1(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by condralbedez: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Nah acid soapthe one that will white your face sharp sharp...

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Awesomeking: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
Trash. Na because of cum splattered on your face make you blind.
once in a while talk like someone with sense and home training.. A lady just lost an eye and this is what you have to say

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by riczy(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2022
What happened to d soap u were using before u resorted to using this: must u glow? Well dts d price for quest to glow! Sorry ohhhhh sad
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Awesomeking: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Diamondniyi:
In the Second picture,, it was her left eye that got blind, but looking at the fourth picture, it was the right eye. How come??
some cameras tend to switch sides.. Its normal with infinix phones.. In order to accommodate the entire side of the hand holding the phone.. If you notice when you take a selfie.. Most of the selfie hand isn't shown and its shadows are blurry.. That's what they are trying to correct but messed up
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Awesomeking: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Brotherman:
If really os soap that caused it, you would have named the soap and the manufacturers, I strongly doubt this claim
the soap iss there in the video na
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Awesomeking: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2022
It's just sad.. That's why I advice using only dettol to Bath and rubbing only baseline on the body. U no go hear all these kind complains.. Its just terrible..

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Babysheart(f): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2022
This is not a "soap". It's an antibiotic. T-MYCIN is used to treat infections not rub on the skin.

Ignorance in Nigeria is a terrible thing. From the woman who didn't read to the dozens of Nairalanders making comments.

For opthalmic use only.

Na army and agbado fit most of una

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by sofiscatedmoron: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2022
No be soap, na the time for ur eyes to go bad
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by AgentGoat: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:

But na on her own she dey

Na you carry your mouth put for her mention!

Very many of you can't even live without this gender! Except you are a gaybriel of course

Na she bring am come internet now. We know know her before.
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Olamicwoto: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Eeyaa, sorry oo
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Rhema03(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2022
Shey the soap no get name mi??
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by cardoctor(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Pele
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by FoolishBoy419: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Zonefree:
This gender should allow person rest for this country. The country doesn't revolve around them!

Dont you think the other gender should ease up with all the banditry, fraud, terrorism, drug trafficking, poor governance, cultism/money rituals, etc that they are mostly responsible for?

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by damirosky60: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Babysheart:
This is not a "soap". It's an antibiotic. T-MYCIN is used to treat infections not rub on the skin.

Ignorance in Nigeria is a terrible thing. From the woman who didn't read to the dozens of Nairalanders making comments.

For opthalmic use only.

Na army and agbado fit most of una

It's the one of eye drops given to her. That's tobramycin eyedrop

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by cgniyi(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Internet and fake/incomplete stories. The drug she posted is for treating eye infections. It says on the package "for ophthalmic use only". Meaning that is most likely eyedrop and not soap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by onukwube1: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Diamondniyi:
In the Second picture,, it was her left eye that got blind, but looking at the fourth picture, it was the right eye. How come??

You are a Detective. Apply for FBI job.
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Easy2pips: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2022
sorry next time check well before you use any organic products
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Chisave: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2022
I checked the meaning of ophthalmic and i saw that it was something related to the eye disease.

May be it is a special soap for a particular eye disease treatment. But you go use like that probably because it is expensive.
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by damirosky60: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2022
cgniyi:
Internet and fake/incomplete stories. The drug she posted is for treating eye infections. It says on the package "for ophthalmic use only". Meaning that is most likely eyedrop and not soap.

Watch the video again you will see that the Tobramycin eyedrop is among the prescriptions doctor gave her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by sylve11: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2022
It's sad to see.

May she get the healing she wishes for. sad cool
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by harmony75: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2022
So sorry dearie.. Eyes very important if it's gone part of life is gone!
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by jrusky(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2022
Look ladies your not accepting how God created you is causing you all alot of harms.

I'm very sure that soap will be one of those I wanna white, I wanna fresh, I wanna glow etc bullshit.

See your life now pesin wit 2 good eyes dey suffer hell u come made urself blind by urself. ok nah.......
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by GloriousGbola: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2022
I did not watch the video, but is the soap not named?

Edit - why is this poorly edited rubbish on FP?

Is this the next stage in the demise of this site? Mushroom Bloggers paying for mods to push sh!t to FP?

The video is merely a collage of pictures. 'victim' and soap are unnamed, blogger sound like an illiterate, and of course the incels are out in full force
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Samskid310(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Walahi nobody cares
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Cokahot: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Wretched scammer
Austin88:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by GeneralPula: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2022
1Sharon:
The soap must have been highly alkaline.

Of course..

I guess she didn’t read the guide..

They clearly stated you must apply away from your eyes..
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by asorockvibesblo: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2022
OMO women go through a lot to look good to oppress themselves

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by LollySeaSide: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Diamondniyi:
E shock you abi?
You go soon see woman whe soap enter her eye wrap bandage for her left hand come dey limp join.
Na dat time you go know wassup.
In nairaland, you just read, catch your cruise, comment if you want to and move on.
Nairaland is the home of rubbish news!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Palm Kernel Oil (dark Coloured) / Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria / Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.