Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,490 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face (49865 Views)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by vinceyinnovation: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2022
This is a real-life interpretation of the quote:

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Otasikwe(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2022
Freerhyme1:
You leave Ivory, Eva, Delta, Lux and even Tura to be using H2SO4 to bath, madam u brought ur problems upon urself jare
poorboy spot

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Otasikwe(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2022
Diamondniyi:
In the Second picture,, it was her left eye that got blind, but looking at the fourth picture, it was the right eye. How come??
she want follow trend

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Moneyboyz: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
hahn:

It is shocking bro. Men need to start a "what I ordered and what came" thread for these beeches.

Na so one deceive my guy for PH. They met on Instagram and when she finally came, omo no be the same person o grin

When I later checked her profile she wrote in her description "I might not be perfect but my pictures are"

cheesy grin

Hehe, they didn't learn Photoshop but they can edit for Africa, they know all the best filters just to look white/yellow.
I love when they get what they deserve.
They plenty for my area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by brainhgeek(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Possible sign of glaucoma
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by EndWeakerection: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hmm ! Ladies beware, Be careful on what you apply on your body..
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by wiseoneking: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zonefree:
This gender should allow person rest for this country. The country doesn't revolve around them!
kip kwayet, if that's the only thing for you to vomit concerning her condition.
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Elidrisy20: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sorry madam
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Hassanmaye(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
EmzyT:
All in the Verge to be noticed by Men. They'll always try everything possible, even if it means going naked on social media just to get the attention of MEN grin

This gender needs men more than men needs them, the day men will realize they're the real Price ehn, all these rubbish simping will end grin

Sorry to you aunty!
Oh my God wow
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Akharmony: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
probably a case of coincidence. .
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Hassanmaye(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

Dont you think the other gender should ease up with all the banditry, fraud, terrorism, drug trafficking, poor governance, cultism/money rituals, etc that they are mostly responsible for?
They are doing to impress girls
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Hassanmaye(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
cgniyi:
Internet and fake/incomplete stories. The drug she posted is for treating eye infections. It says on the package "for ophthalmic use only". Meaning that is most likely eyedrop and not soap.
Wow
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by freemanq(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Contunu
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Wwwq: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
How
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Prechize(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
You for post the soap so we can learn and avoid it ooo
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Dksmile: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
See your life you want to blind your eyes just because you wan turn to oyingbo .
God wey created you as black woman no know waiting him dey do abi continue oooo cool cool
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by fman(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Diamondniyi:
In the Second picture,, it was her left eye that got blind, but looking at the fourth picture, it was the right eye. How come??
camera effects

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) / I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening / 8 Dangerous & Deadly Things Most Nigerians Do Ignorantly; 1 & 2 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.