Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face (49585 Views)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by vokon2555(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Bath soap we're u sabi. U no go gree. Now what u have caused ur self.
Well quick recovery I pray for u
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by emmykk(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
Trash. Na because of cum splattered on your face make you blind.

Please permit me to call you an idiot and sexually starved
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by IzzyAgu: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Diamondniyi:
In the Second picture,, it was her left eye that got blind, but looking at the fourth picture, it was the right eye. How come??
I saw that too... but na wa for ladies, this story was cleary made up
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by waleray(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Mad people everywhere
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Onyedikachi323(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2022
How painful when soap or pepper enters one's eyes thank God for you...
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by NaijaCover(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Angelfrost(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2022
That thing wey una dey find, una go see am las las...

Soap enters my eyes almost daily while bathing even since childhood... I ought to have become blind even before turning 18.
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by zinaunreal(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Zonefree:
This gender should allow person rest for this country. The country doesn't revolve around them!
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Mercury12(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Antoeni:
Ọmọ. I put Peter Obi sticker for my 3KG gas cylinder, for 3months now, gas never finish o.
nah once in a week u dey cook? grin
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Shrimpss: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Jesus
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Moneyboyz: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2022
She paid the ultimate price.

You see them all on Tiktok looking yellow fresh only to see them in real life looking like the back of iya sikira pot.
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by fluffybaby(f): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Elderlyyoungmma:
Quick recovery Lady

We need investors and partners in our
lucrative charcoal production AND nationwide distribution, farming and nationwide distribution company, and get high yield return on your investment, we can also produce non sparkling charcoal for exportation..
location is kwara state

Pls check my profile for contact details

I hope you are feeling trees sustainably? Cos Nigerians some of us just care about our today not caring how our actions today will affect tomorrow. Plant 3 trees in place where you fell 1 for your charcoal. The world is moving past destroying nature for fuel.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by godofuck231: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2022
All those their gun powder soap for bleaching, they come out looking white and smelling like urine
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by fredoooooo: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Well it's stated that you should avoid eye contact with soap ...
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Balofariojames: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2022
gambia:
I wish her quick recovery.
Which recovery? She said she got blinded.
She has notified others that want to follow.
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Katobest4us: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2022
allwell51:
A lady made a Viral video online thanking God after she survives being blinded on both eyes when she applied a soap to her face that creeped into her hers

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFQexchs_A4

How much is the soap of vaulence ??

1 Share

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by maasoap(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2022
Diamondniyi:
In the Second picture,, it was her left eye that got blind, but looking at the fourth picture, it was the right eye. How come??

Both eyes as she claimed. I think the right one got worse or got it harder
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by ZeroChil: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2022
allwell51:
A lady made a Viral video online thanking God after she survives being blinded on both eyes when she applied a soap to her face that creeped into her hers

Watch video here

Use Lux or Joy soap una no go hear.
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by ZeroChil: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Use Lux or Joy soap una no go hear.
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Lifeemetu(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2022
Diamondniyi:
Front and back Camera changes ones position
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by hahn(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2022
allwell51:

Watch video here

What is the soap she used?
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Yamprince(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Diamondniyi:

Good observation!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by hahn(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Moneyboyz:
She paid the ultimate price.

You see them all on Tiktok looking yellow fresh only to see them in real life looking like the back of iya sikira pot.

It is shocking bro. Men need to start a "what I ordered and what came" thread for these beeches.

Na so one deceive my guy for PH. They met on Instagram and when she finally came, omo no be the same person o grin

When I later checked her profile she wrote in her description "I might not be perfect but my pictures are"

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Taigaban: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Do not disturb us. You were looking for vawulence and you have seen it.
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by Originalsly: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Diamondniyi:

Reading comments ... can't believe sooo many people either read headlines only then rush to comment...... or read and don't really comprehend. And we wonder why pastors and politicians can control sooo many like puppets.
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by brandsoncharlie: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2022
allwell51:

Watch video here

Did she read the instructions before use?
Did she inquire from experience of others that use it before (internet is there for u on YouTube)
Do your findings before buying or using a product especially the one’s that’s new to u
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by prciouschika(f): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Soap plenty for market oo I haven't seen this before undecided never liked any bleaching soap but dove soap is always the best for me because it maintains it.
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by dominique(f): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Babysheart:
This is not a "soap". It's an antibiotic. T-MYCIN is used to treat infections not rub on the skin.

Ignorance in Nigeria is a terrible thing. From the woman who didn't read to the dozens of Nairalanders making comments.

For opthalmic use only.

Na army and agbado fit most of una

I think that's one of the medications given to correct the effects of the soap on her eyes. She should have posted photos of the soap to save others from suffering same fate
Re: Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face by chypotenti(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2022
Aunty wan bleach her face grin grin...sorry!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria / Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor / Diseases That Mess Up Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.