Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam (5819 Views)

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / What Happens If Tinubu’s VP Placeholder, Masari, Goes Rogue? / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by ThatFairGuy1: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nonsensical.

Vote anyone else, you all should stop WAILING uncontrollably
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by TrackerXL: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hopeless idiot what is wrong in defending the candidate I chose to vote come 2023. It's like many of you dead brain igbos are cursed. Does anyone need to disguise voting Tinubu or madness is plaguing your household.

Revolution2022:
This moniker may be one of tinubu's campaign team.They are paid to defend him in every social media platforms.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by ericuzor(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
TrackerXL:
Hopeless idiot what is wrong in defending the candidate I chose to vote come 2023. It's like many of you dead brain igbos are cursed. Does anyone need to disguise voting Tinubu or madness is plaguing your household.

Hope you are aware as at today in some parts of Northern Nigeria, Christians can not mount a church signboard. They cannot openly carry a Bible, they cannot openly convey to worship. But my Southern Christians are saying "Muslim-Muslim ticket doesn't matter". Oh God of creation!. How do you defend that..

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by ericuzor(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Go to Kaduna where Muslim governor and vice is being tested and see what happening there, southern christains have not experienced persecution before that's why some think there's no problem with the ticket.
mass in church that usually last 2 hrs 30mins is now for 1hr cos the priest are scared.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by ScamHunter: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:
If you like, post Shettima's picture forcefully sleeping with Mary Magdalene. Tinubu has made his choice. On election day, you too go and make your choice. We will count the votes and announce the results we want. Anyone that is not satisfied with the results we announce should go to Court.

Just a reminder, we have systematically pushed out the PDP Judge Mary Odilli, now we have a Chief Justice that is a Yoruba man, and a Muslim. You may have to take your case to US Supreme Court where you have fellow homosexuals like you.

Boko Haram kills Muslims too, so don't be sure that you'll survive their government. cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by MrALIVE: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:
If you like, post Shettima's picture forcefully sleeping with Mary Magdalene. Tinubu has made his choice. On election day, you too go and make your choice. We will count the votes and announce the results we want. Anyone that is not satisfied with the results we announce should go to Court.

Just a reminder, we have systematically pushed out the PDP Judge Mary Odilli, now we have a Chief Justice that is a Yoruba man, and a Muslim. You may have to take your case to US Supreme Court where you have fellow homosexuals like you.
Imbec*le

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by AntiBMC(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
E no fit better for Tinubu. No be curse....na certain fact.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

Go and check the age when Mary the mother of Jesus got pregnant.

Now, let me remind you, Mary Magdalene was a cheap worthless prostitute. Go and read your Bible well.

And if someone says he was having gay sex with Mohammed you will be looking for a throat to cut.

Before you talk/write, ask yourself if you are in partnership with commonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Roniyke1234: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

Now, let me remind you, Mary Magdalene was a cheap worthless prostitute. Go and read your Bible well.

Mother Mary was a virgin before she gave birth to Christ, so please who are you referring to?

I pity those that look up to you...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Roniyke1234: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

And if someone says he was having gay sex with Mohammed you will be looking for a throat to cut.

Before you talk/write, ask yourself if you are in partnership with commonsense.

The guy/girl is sick mentally... I wonder how people misbehave on social media

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by limeta(f): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

You come here with your Islamic lies
The mother of Jesus married as a young woman not a young girl you idiot.

Ask your mother the difference between a young girl
and a young woman thats if she knows the difference any way son of muta.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by alhaji04: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

This ur comment just dey funny me, i can't stop laughing lolz.. but another funny thing about ur comment is that.. it is d bitter truth, even tho am not a fan of tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by GoodLife4live: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
popez:
Same people Tinubu and shettima that conspired to evict a SS President, are now contesting on a joint ticket. Lol.

So Tinubu no need SS vote? But if he wins(God forbid) the same SS oil will sustain his government. Okay na

2023 election is between ipobian vs Bokoharamian ..... grin grin grin one person go win last last...
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Arthurity1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

The stupidity of the average agbado urchin campaigning for Tinubu and Boko Haram terrorist doesn't surprise me anymore, both your brain and conscience are in the gutter.
Mary magdalene was NEVER AT ANY POINT IN THE BIBLE MENTIONED TO BE A PROSTITUTE!!! But you'd rather spread lies from your ignorance... I'm sure you are not even a christian.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by limeta(f): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw0ZXfCN19M

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Owologbo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

why not a picture of shetima forcefully sleeping with Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by naija4life247: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
limeta:

You come here with your Islamic lies
The mother of Jesus married as a young woman not a young girl you idiot.

Ask your mother the difference between a young girl
and a young woman thats if she knows the difference any way son of muta.

Simple question you no fit answer. I asked, how how was Mary when she conceived Jesus? This question no bring fight nah.

I also reminded you that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute, all of you started convulsing. Nah me write am for Bible?
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by limeta(f): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

Simple question you no fit answer. I asked, how how was Mary when she conceived Jesus? This question no bring fight nah.

I also reminded you that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute, all of you started convulsing. Nah me write am for Bible?

We don't do taqqiya
She was simply called a young woman no age given
Not a toddler like Aisha
Are you saying the koran is a false book .

You watch the video yet or you ve no data
Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by naija4life247: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arthurity1:

The stupidity of the average agbado urchin campaigning for Tinubu and Boko Haram terrorist doesn't surprise me anymore, both your brain and conscience are in the gutter.
Mary magdalene was NEVER AT ANY POINT IN THE BIBLE MENTIONED TO BE A PROSTITUTE!!! But you'd rather spread lies from your ignorance... I'm sure you are not even a christian.

I will be back.

Luke 8:1-5 (New International Version) - The Parable of the Sower
8 After this, Jesus traveled about from one town and village to another, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God. The Twelve were with him, 2 and also some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases: Mary (called Magdalene) from whom seven demons had come out; 3 Joanna the wife of Chuza, the manager of Herod’s household; Susanna; and many others. These women were helping to support them out of their own means.

4 While a large crowd was gathering and people were coming to Jesus from town after town, he told this parable: 5 “A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path; it was trampled on, and the birds ate it up.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Arthurity1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

I will be back
If you like spend 3 million years... You won't find any bible verse that backs your claim.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by ericuzor(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
When Kabiru Sokoto escaped after the Madala bombing, he was later found inside A State government house.

You can as well guess who the state governor was at the material tim

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by sukar886: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Can u imagine who APC want to give VP, someone that is chilling with Boko boys, Jesus wepth... God pls come and save us
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

"The result WE WANT"
This is how they play politics in Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by ericuzor(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Rigging politics full of corruption
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by SamOchuko: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
ericuzor:
an investigative journalist posted the info..

Alright brother but the fact that an investigative journalist posted it still doesn’t mean it is certainly true, brother no one is above making mistakes and you should also know that everyone have a price tag. The journalist should have been able to identify the guys in the pics by their names if he’s sure of what he’s saying instead of just calling them bh, for me sha I now cross check news reports b4 I share them cos even supposedly reputable news outlets in the country now post fake news.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Factcheck0001: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
ericuzor:
If it's peter obi that was in this picture tinubu urchins won't allow us rest.

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by demmie1: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu's strategy: keep your friends close, keep your enemy closer
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by jom28gy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
He was the initiator of bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Mrfixitt(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

No me talk so, na Bible talk am. Me, I no fit abuse any character in the Bible ooo. I no get that liver, I just said what the Bible reported.

Meanwhile, don't forget that all over the world from Lagos to Ibadan, Osogbo, Abeokuta, Kwara, Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi, Adamawa. Ghana, Togo, Egypt, Europe, America, Asia, Arab world, Australia, e.t.c all the prostitutes in Hotels there are you sisters and mothers from Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi.
This Lunatic thinks he makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by BigYash: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu might indirectly be a member or sponsor of bokoharam.. With this nonesense I'm seeing right now.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
If it was Peter Obi they will quickly move it to front page. Useless set of people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots / Third Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed During Repairs – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.