Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam (5856 Views)

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / What Happens If Tinubu’s VP Placeholder, Masari, Goes Rogue? / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Truthisunique2: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
limeta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw0ZXfCN19M
lol, you Sabi Christian prince

That guy Na tsunami to islam
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Truthisunique2: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
limeta:

We don't do taqqiya
She was simply called a young woman no age given
Not a toddler like Aisha
Are you saying the koran is a false book .

You watch the video yet or you ve no data
Hahahaha
Aisha was playing with doll when Muhammad started raping her, it's public knowledge

But ask the Abdul to mention where Mary was doing same in Quran
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by ericuzor(m): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:
If it was Peter Obi they will quickly move it to front page. Useless set of people.
my thoughts as well
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by limeta(f): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, you Sabi Christian prince

That guy Na tsunami to islam

Ah i almost reverted as they like to say
So much lies they almost got me
A day b4 i was to take shahada looking for something to watch on u tube cp came up
Without lies islam is dead
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by TrackerXL: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arw Igbo+christians not burning mosques in Anambra so what exactly is your complain again.

ericuzor:
Hope you are aware as at today in some parts of Northern Nigeria, Christians can not mount a church signboard. They cannot openly carry a Bible, they cannot openly convey to worship. But my Southern Christians are saying "Muslim-Muslim ticket doesn't matter". Oh God of creation!. How do you defend that..
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by ericuzor(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
TrackerXL:
Arw Igbo+christians not burning mosques in Anambra so what exactly is your complain again.

why are you such a public liar and where in Anambra did they burn mosque..
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by ericuzor(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=Factcheck0001 post=114633868][/quote]that's not Peter obi son
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by naija4life247: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2022
ericuzor:
Hope you are aware as at today in some parts of Northern Nigeria, Christians can not mount a church signboard. They cannot openly carry a Bible, they cannot openly convey to worship. But my Southern Christians are saying "Muslim-Muslim ticket doesn't matter". Oh God of creation!. How do you defend that..

This is unfortunately very true. However, why has Pastor Judas Osinbajo not been able to stop this over the last 7 years? If he can't what makes you think another Christian VP can stop it? Only a detribalized and dereligionized Nigerian as Commander-in-Chief can stop it. No one out there is more detribalized and dereligionized than Tinubu
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Ikpaitid: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2022
I still prefer Tinubu to an IPOB candidate.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by nwakibie3(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
naija4life247:
If you like, post Shettima's picture forcefully sleeping with Mary Magdalene. Tinubu has made his choice. On election day, you too go and make your choice. We will count the votes and announce the results we want. Anyone that is not satisfied with the results we announce should go to Court.

Just a reminder, we have systematically pushed out the PDP Judge Mary Odilli, now we have a Chief Justice that is a Yoruba man, and a Muslim. You may have to take your case to US Supreme Court where you have fellow homosexuals like you.

The pictures need to be posted to sensitize the masses in other to make the right choice during the election.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by TrackerXL: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2022
ericuzor:
why are you such a public liar and where in Anambra did they burn mosque..

Mad fool google never reach your papa house
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Bizibi(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2022
naija4life247:
If you like, post Shettima's picture forcefully sleeping with Mary Magdalene. Tinubu has made his choice. On election day, you too go and make your choice. We will count the votes and announce the results we want. Anyone that is not satisfied with the results we announce should go to Court.

Just a reminder, we have systematically pushed out the PDP Judge Mary Odilli, now we have a Chief Justice that is a Yoruba man, and a Muslim. You may have to take your case to US Supreme Court where you have fellow homosexuals like you.
some of you just write rubbish without thinking things through.... I have some allies in the apc and this move will affect the party in the long run.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Bizibi(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2022
naija4life247:

This is unfortunately very true. However, why has Pastor Judas Osinbajo not been able to stop this over the last 7 years? If he can't what makes you think another Christian VP can stop it? Only a detribalized and dereligionized Nigerian as Commander-in-Chief can stop it. No one out there is more detribalized and dereligionized than Tinubu
and he came up with a muslim-muslim ticket.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Akponmfet: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
IPOB people are losing their mind because of incoming president Tinubu grin grin grin
I enjoy watching IPOB suffer.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
TrackerXL:
I am a Hopeless idiot what is wrong in defending the candidate who pays my bills that I chose to vote for come 2023?. It's like many of you dead brain igbos don't know that there is hunger in the land. Does anyone need to disguise voting Tinubu who is know for bribing people for votes .Madness is plaguing my household.

Read what you type.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam by ericuzor(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2022
TrackerXL:

Mad fool google never reach your papa house
this useless child that should have been aborted when his father knows he does not have money to train him properly to be useful in life, will come online with 100 naira mb slowpoke that stays in a flooded pako shanti neighborhood, Is telling me to use Google. Pls gently crawl back to your dirty hole of comfort and eat your desired agbado.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? / Buhari diverted N700billion to bailout funds without NASS approval / Profile of Hassan Dankwambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.