Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

"I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" (38512 Views)

The Following Positions Are Open In My Engineering Firm / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell / How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" by NickyNickel(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Rawtruth1:
What you said is true. I buy Keke and give out for hired purchase. They pay nearly double of what I bought it to me and still become big boys after completing the agreed amount.

They make more than ten thousand naira per day. Some people don't know secrets of wealth. Their ego is their problem. I read some comments above and petied the proud

Boss do you av plans of getting another one for a higher purchase? I have interest
Re: "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" by harsysky(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Laird:

It's dumb of You to attempt to rate my comprehension skill and call Me a young man. Get some manners. If You are happy with mediocrity, don't go and vote for a working government

Leave sentiment aside, you know I'm telling you the truth in my first mention to you, but If the "comprehension skill" and the "young man" I called you is the issue here, no vex.
Re: "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" by 989900: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2022
And some would still vote another sick septuagenarian for president.
Re: "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" by Bayyajidda(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kriely:
Vote BAT 2023 to take Nigeria to another level.

Another level of poverty you, mean?
Re: "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" by nuelyoyo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
A true life story. Only the wise will learn from it.
This story has been broadcasted years ago on WhatsApp with different names.
Re: "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" by makizee(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
artworks1:

Stop misleading people like it's one hell of a smooth and easy ride for keke napep riders.
You buy fuel, you fix your keke, you pay for ticket and what about the stress? No be money you go spend take fix all these things?

If missing the point was a person.. You missed the point of the narration bro.
Re: "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" by Fahdiga(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
nuelyoyo:

This story has been broadcasted years ago on WhatsApp with different names.
It still doesn't change the fact that it happens in real life.
Re: "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
franchasofficia:
Op it doesn't matter, one of my course mates also did conductor and rode keke after graduation but today he is an American citizen and have a great career that earns him around $80,000 annual.

Life is in stages and phases, nobody can predict the outcome of life in 30 years from today, so whatever you find yourself doing for a living, so long as it is legitimate, please do it diligently for it is just a stage and a phase in your life which will definitely pass away.

American citizen?... Wow!!..
Ur true story is motivational.
Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" by fishnburger: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kriely:
Vote BAT 2023 to take Nigeria to another level.
You're joking right?
Re: "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" by FlordFlorez(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Same issue with health workers. U see them with lab coats and corporate dressings. U will think we are earning millions even the ones that earn millions, do u know how many things that depend on that money??

Bottom line, let's be always grateful and not also look down on anyone.
Re: "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" by OperationalVehi: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2022
artworks1:
Stop misleading people like it's one hell of a smooth and easy ride for keke napep riders.
You buy fuel, you fix your keke, you pay for ticket and what about the stress? No be money you go spend take fix all these things?
you still fight bike men and bus conductors that see you as a competition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video / How One Act Of Kindness Secured Him His Dream Job / ICSL Test/interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.