Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo (484 Views)

Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo by Kuginzi: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
The General Overseer, Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie has again threatened to kill anyone who insults Bishop David Oyedepo, the presiding Bishop of the Faith Tabernacle in Ota, otherwise called Winners’ Chapel International.

The cleric said people can insult him or his wife, but warned that nobody should dare insult his father. Stressing that if Bishop Oyedepo was not alive his Christianity would have been nonsense.

Ibiyeomie told a story of how a man attempted to hurl insults at Oyedepo in his office and he had to shut him out for four years, PM News reports.

He made this known in his Sunday sermon at the Church headquarters in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

He said, “I can tell you something: there are people you insult, I won’t forgive you. In human life, the first person you will insult that I won’t forgive you is Oyedepo.

“Insult me, insult my wife, I don’t care but if you take your mouth to touch my wife, you are touching me. If you insult Oyedepo I will kill you, that’s how God is. You know why? If Bishop Oyedepo was not alive, my Christianity would have been nonsense.

“He made me love Christianity. Can you be alive and somebody is insulting your father? I will slap you; you are not born. Don’t you see how I tore that beast to pieces? I will tear you to pieces. I will fight you spiritually, fight you everywhere, fight you law court, till they send you to jail.

“When people fight you, fight them till they go down. God is jealous about you. If we the humans can be jealous about people, God is so jealous about you.

“For four years, I did not pick his call. He said because of Oyedepo? I said, ‘Yes sir, don’t you know where to have your tongue? I knew you because of him; if you insult him, you are insulting my father.’ He said, ‘ah! You are overdoing your own thing.’ I said, before? Okay if you say Oyedepo is bad, me, am I good? You say the chicken is bad and the egg is good?”

Ibiyeomie in 2020 threatened to arrest and kill Daddy Freeze for allegedly insulting and criticising Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners' Chapel.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/11/nigerian-pastor-ibiyeomie-again-threatens-kill-anyone-who-insults-bishop-oyedepo-winners

Re: Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo by JBriel: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sensational
Re: Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo by Naijanascam: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Udonmeanit........ insulting your father you said bah?

Defenders of GOs una well done

Re: Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo by T0BY(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Isoright.
Re: Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo by temitope27(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
No let me talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo by RepoMan007: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
God killeth and maketh alive.
Re: Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo by Lighthouse50: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
By their fruit we will know them
Re: Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
The capacity of the anointing.

Apostle Arome Osayi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYhfVXF9Jgc

Re: Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Not surprised.
Re: Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kuginzi:
He said, “I can tell you something: there are people you insult, I won’t forgive you. In human life, the first person you will insult that I won’t forgive you is Oyedepo.

Insult me, insult my wife, I don’t care but if you take your mouth to touch my wife, you are touching me. If you insult Oyedepo I will kill you, that’s how God is. You know why? If Bishop Oyedepo was not alive, my Christianity would have been nonsense.

“He made me love Christianity. Can you be alive and somebody is insulting your father? I will slap you; you are not born. Don’t you see how I tore that beast to pieces? I will tear you to pieces. I will fight you spiritually, fight you everywhere, fight you law court, till they send you to jail.

“When people fight you, fight them till they go down. God is jealous about you. If we the humans can be jealous about people, God is so jealous about you.

For four years, I did not pick his call. He said because of Oyedepo? I said, ‘Yes sir, don’t you know where to have your tongue? I knew you because of him; if you insult him, you are insulting my father.’ He said, ‘ah! You are overdoing your own thing.’ I said, before? Okay if you say Oyedepo is bad, me, am I good? You say the chicken is bad and the egg is good?
I think we can clearly note from this the one who is god over this man; it aint got anything to do with what is written in scripture obviously. undecided
Re: Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo by reubenobi(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2022
chiziking:
The capacity of the anointing.

Apostle Arome Osayi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYhfVXF9Jgc
i love this man's preachings.
Re: Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo by KnownUnknown: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Kuginzi:

“Insult me, insult my wife, I don’t care but if you take your mouth to touch my wife, you are touching me. If you insult Oyedepo I will kill you, that’s how God is. You know why? If Bishop Oyedepo was not alive, my Christianity would have been nonsense.

Ibiyeomie’swife has to be of the lowest character to be this scam artist’s wife. His father Oyedepo is a common thief that lords over superstitious simpletons. Ibiyeomie’sthreats are as worthless as the nonsensical Jewish character he calls god.

Since he wants to kill like his depraved god, he needs to be careful that the threat doesn’t boomerang and his church becomes a scene out of Numbers Chapter 11. The wrath of his so called god to his doorstep. Bring the Owo incident right to the alter if his god.

Yea, did I mention that Oyedepois a lowlife scumbag?
Re: Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo by Maynman: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2022
You can kill for someone, people in other religions too can also kill for someone. Why do they castigate other religions then?

Dealing With Demon-possessed People / Do We Really Need God As Humans? / TB Joshua’s Star Alignment Suggests He Was A Mad Man Under Spiritual Darkness