Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka (46673 Views)

Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / Campaign Rally Held Today By Lagos State Gorvernor Akinwunmi Ambode And APC Memb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Scarcity234: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
The more attention you give this guy, the more relevant he thinks he is...

Like Reno like FFK
Where ever Belle face

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
A man in self exile because of his corrupt deeds with zero electoral value that won't be voting even his own candidate in 2023 deserves zero attention.

Reno Mockery is a FRAUD.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Ghoddy01(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
This man I think u have sense before,but this behavior u are putting in place is very expensive and can cause a lot of harm for your generation if u Dnt know,what so ever is happening base on another person camping should not be an headache for u now,#Tableshaker be careful pepe they the table before it pour into your eyes....be Obi-dient for ones Reno

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Emilokoiyawon: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin Reno the fool and Obi supporters are now fully engaged in an all out war grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by justingate78(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Are you a developer??
Linkclopedia:
But honestly, when someone said Reno is just showing his real self lately, I thought about it.

Normally, I use to think this man was for the masses provided that he’s just one political minor not knowing he’s just another political puppet working desperately for his masters. These guys are never to be trusted sha!!

ENJOY OUR 70% SALAH DISCOUNT
Get a fully functional customized website for just 30k with domain name and hosting purchase for one yearwink

- E-Commerce
- Investment Website
- School Website
- Any Business Website

For Samples, Portfolio, Reviews and More, check our website linkclopedia. com OR send a Whats-App text 07. 06..905,..86.01

Follow us on Instagram and Facebook @linkclopedia
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Shrimpss: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Reno is attacking from outside the country.... After stealing our money he went on self exile....

Reno handles Atikus Twitter handle, he was the one that put up the post on late Deborah before he was forced to delete it...

Reno has gone to the extent of writing letters to himself and claiming that it's from Peter Obi... Reminds me of Mr. Bean...

Reno is no longer talking about Leah Sharibu... He's now all about Obi...

Reno is on nairaland....

I have a message for you Reno.... You will always fail woefully

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by jrusky(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Omokri don't mind them I had said it they are under curse and nothing anyone can do about it.

God cursed them with hate, bitterness, tribalism, arrogancy insultive, foul mouthed and confusion.

Osun election is next ask them what preparation do they have? Ask them what structure do they put on ground? Nothing, but they can come online to be showing gun they will use to kill their papa and mama, threatening people, abusing everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by bigpicture001: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Labour party has a lot of work to do

Forget all the bravado, and all the talk about how 'you do not need structure to win'...they need the numbers, they need to start showing face at local elections, like the latest one in Osun state, and they need to start doing door to door mobilisation.

It is not by posting on Nairaland and twitter 5000 times or is it 5 million times. Nairaland has less than 2 million members, Twitter has less than 3 million Nigerian members, if not much less. It is by getting out on the ground, forming alliances, and making concessions.

At the end, while I think LP could be boosted by the angry christian vote, and the middle class vote, they have a lot of work to do. And saying that does not mean I hate your tribe or your party or peter obi, or that I am supporting the bat or atheifkwu (I loathe both PDP and APC). It is speaking the truth, and that is that. Either LP sits up, or they will end up like Buhari's CPC in 2011, all talk, no victory.

Bro ppl won't leave. Thier. Work for a rally... Igbo ppl for that matter.. wait till election day.. everyone has a voters card

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by IbileIfe: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Labour party has a lot of work to do

Forget all the bravado, and all the talk about how 'you do not need structure to win'...they need the numbers, they need to start showing face at local elections, like the latest one in Osun state, and they need to start doing door to door mobilisation.

It is not by posting on Nairaland and twitter 5000 times or is it 5 million times. Nairaland has less than 2 million members, Twitter has less than 3 million Nigerian members, if not much less. It is by getting out on the ground, forming alliances, and making concessions.

At the end, while I think LP could be boosted by the angry christian vote, and the middle class vote, they have a lot of work to do. And saying that does not mean I hate your tribe or your party or peter obi, or that I am supporting the bat or atheifkwu (I loathe both PDP and APC). It is speaking the truth, and that is that. Either LP sits up, or they will end up like Buhari's CPC in 2011, all talk, no victory.

There is nothing like angry Christians vote.
What we have in Nigeria are hungry Nigerians vote
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Prozico22(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
When i saw the muslim-muslim ticket i was very happy because some Yoruba Christian have relocated to LABOUR PARTY
all the Christian family from
DEEPER LIFE
LORD CHOSEN
CATHOLIC
RCCG
SALVATION MINISTRY
LIVING FAITH
DUNAMIS
ANGLICAN
METHODISE
ECWA
ERCC
CELESTIAL CHURCH
CHARIBUM
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF CHRIST
ZION MINISTRY
CHRIST EMBASSY
OLOUMBA OLOUMBA
ALKANKAR
FAMILY WORSHIP
TREM
FOUR SQUARE
GOODTIDING
SABBATH
SCOAN
MOUTAIN OF FIRE
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY
OMEGA POWER MINISTRY
GOD CHOSEN
ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH
500 thousand vote from each church nation wide have mention is 15million
plus the the once i didnt mention 5million
muslim brothers should at reast generate 10million
30million votes is ok
GOD all we ask in your NAME

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Christistruth00: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
IbileIfe:

There is nothing like angry Christians vote.
What we have in Nigeria are hungry Nigerians vote

Yes there are a lot of angry Nigerians, but it does not translate to a vote for Obi.(Atiku and Kwankwaso are there, and some of them will still go for BAT despite the mess APC has made)

Your man, and you guys have work to do. If you want Obi to win, get off this Nairaland and twitter and go ye into the world and preach Obidatti to every Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by nedekid: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Just ignore this charlatan. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Ghoddy01(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Reno,

Pls Dnt behave like a hoodlums anymore,u are not a young man again ok,no matter what is happening in another party should not be a serious headache for you and u have eaten abi pls stay on your food and let those who are ready to build the future of their yet on born children arrange things the way it should be, funny enough it's from the heart of the youths not from OBI him self ok pls go and rest ok enough is enough....have Sense of Obi-dient some time brother Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Akerele44(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
tesppidd:
Jobless Reno.

For 6 to 7 years Reno made us believe that everything Hausa Fulani was our problem when he stopped getting them crumbs off Gej's table.

But today he decides to go against a full fledged Southern Christian in Peter Obi and opts to put his lips firmly on another Hausa Fulani ass like CV wey dem attach for e-mail.

But he wasn't jobless when he was campaigning for PETER OBI then

PETER OBI supporter's are aggressive no doubt on that
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Allisgud: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Isobug:
You will be attacking them, when the attack you now, you will be crying for help.
Please campaign for your candidate, let them campaign for their candidate.
The 2023 Presidential election is very unsure to even Satan. Only God knows who will win at least for now
I read this ur mention laff just catch me like tom cartoon character grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
True Reno dey find trouble now,if them face am now he go begin dey cry for AIG for assistance

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by symbianDON(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
tesppidd:
Jobless Reno.

For 6 to 7 years Reno made us believe that everything Hausa Fulani was our problem when he stopped getting them crumbs off Gej's table.

But today he decides to go against a full fledged Southern Christian in Peter Obi and opts to put his lips firmly on another Hausa Fulani ass like CV wey dem attach for e-mail.
Reno is such an irresponsible fellow! No Northern muslim WILL EVER do to a northern candidate what Reno is doing to Obi. Southerners are the South's greatest enemies....not Northerners.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
bigpicture001:

Bro ppl won't leave. Thier. Work for a rally... Igbo ppl for that matter.. wait till election day.. everyone has a voters card

If they cannot leave for even one hour for rally, either they are not serious, or they don't back Obi in the first place.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Saint99: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
From the way this Rhino is going about this, you will realise that he is desperate either to be noticed by Atiku and get hired or desperate for a revenge for whatever reason. Good luck to him.
Wait a minute! Someone mentioned that he is a Pastor.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by tinsel: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
LegendHero:
My own surprise is that how the hell could they pull this off on Monday.

Is there no sit at home again? I will need to ask Mazi Simon Ekpa how this could happen.

Brb.
Don't change the narrative to make it look it is today Monday. The rally was held last week. But not on Monday.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by fredoooooo: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Buhari laughing at omokriminal and obituaries grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by duality(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Na una dey make Reno trend.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Allisgud: 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Reno dey find trouble now,if them face am now he go begin dey cry for AIG and DSS for assistance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Musrataman(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Noerection:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1546484991873486848

They are depending on Almajiri votes in the north, there eyes will clear

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
ThinkWISELY:
In as much as Labour party has a lot of work to do but this man is far loosing it!, pathetic terrible manipulator and yes he's here on Nairaland with the name,

PerformOrResign

Kindly say hi directly to him.

Abeg jare.....Touched Nairalanders,I created a topic on something really bothering my life you can check on the link below,you might be saving a terrible situation,I pray I get a solution.

https://www.nairaland.com/7219461/what-happening-me-needed

Mention him and tag me
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Linkclopedia:
But honestly, when someone said Reno is just showing his real self lately, I thought about it.

Normally, I use to think this man was for the masses provided that he’s just one political minor not knowing he’s just another political puppet working desperately for his masters. These guys are never to be trusted sha!!

ENJOY OUR 70% SALAH DISCOUNT
Get a fully functional customized website for just 30k with domain name and hosting purchase for one yearwink

- E-Commerce
- Investment Website
- School Website
- Any Business Website

For Samples, Portfolio, Reviews and More, check our website linkclopedia. com OR send a Whats-App text 07. 06..905,..86.01

Follow us on Instagram and Facebook @linkclopedia

His a hungry man living off our collective wealth
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by NwaGodl1000(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Reno was right on this one, Obi is an alumni of UNN, I was really disappointed when I saw the scanty outing. Maybe cus of the ASUU strike but youths should be engageful this time than media noises.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Musrataman(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
tesppidd:
Jobless Reno.

Point of correction south east drug dealer not southern

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by 123yes(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Reno is a shameless man who pride himself as a pastor.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
JBriel:
Ode. The SouthSouth isn't against Ndigbo or Obi. On a coded level, the entire SS wants Obi, why then is Reno perpetuating this nonsense

Reno is beginning to go too far. Obi's candidacy has not in anyway offended him.

You only know your friends when you want to take a step higher then where you were.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by wiseoneking: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
spearman:
Peter Obi is an Igbo IPOB Nomadic Zionist Project.

Niger Delta "Igbo" Peter Obi Referendum Challenge:

https://www.nairaland.com/7217810/niger-delta-igbo-peter-obi
Where do they loosie you from? You got to be chained back. Some dogs got rabbis though. Stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / Edo 2020: PDP Aspirants, Stalwarts Resist Obaseki / Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Akachukwu Nwankpo As Personal Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.