Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka (46312 Views)

Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / Campaign Rally Held Today By Lagos State Gorvernor Akinwunmi Ambode And APC Memb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by charlesremigius(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
U are sick reno
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by bigpicture001: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Subsidywise20:

If they cannot leave for even one hour for rally, either they are not serious, or they don't back Obi in the first place.

Just wait for election day
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
This guy working hard for his paycheck from Atiku.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by omenka(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
"Buhari tormentor" turned Pandora/Obi supporters/ipOBI tormentor.

Reno 89 - 0 Obi supporters.

cheesy

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Linkclopedia(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thanksful:

His a hungry man living off our collective wealth
Hello sir, what’s going on here? Did we have any business together in anyway? Please clarify sir. Thanks
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Abdu81: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thanks Reno you did exactly the same thing to BUHARI in 2019 and he won your atiku.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by KingLarry04: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
We the BATified are just here watching how u expose ur bum bums outside
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Ancestortinubu: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
The obidient are physically in the field. They are not on Nairaland. Agbadu squad alias tinubu urchins has taken over here.

ost=114629204]Labour party has a lot of work to do

Forget all the bravado, and all the talk about how 'you do not need structure to win'...they need the numbers, they need to start showing face at local elections, like the latest one in Osun state, and they need to start doing door to door mobilisation.

It is not by posting on Nairaland and twitter 5000 times or is it 5 million times. Nairaland has less than 2 million members, Twitter has less than 3 million Nigerian members, if not much less. It is by getting out on the ground, forming alliances, and making concessions.

At the end, while I think LP could be boosted by the angry christian vote, and the middle class vote, they have a lot of work to do. And saying that does not mean I hate your tribe or your party or peter obi, or that I am supporting the bat or atheifkwu (I loathe both PDP and APC). It is speaking the truth, and that is that. Either LP sits up, or they will end up like Buhari's CPC in 2011, all talk, no victory.[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
EmzyT:
Reno O’Mockery Again? lipsrsealed Nairaland keeps making this dude relevant day by day
tesppidd:
Jobless Reno.

For 6 to 7 years Reno made us believe that everything Hausa Fulani was our problem when he stopped getting them crumbs off Gej's table.

ThinkWISELY:
In as much as Labour party has a lot of work to do but this man is far loosing it!, pathetic terrible manipulator and yes he's here on Nairaland with the name,

PerformOrResign

Linkclopedia:
But honestly, when someone said Reno is just showing his real self lately, I thought about it.

iCauseTrouble:
You unifier (Atiku) and your helper (Tinubu) are on vacation in another man's country, enjoying 24hrs electricity while their supporters are in Nigeria looking for where to charge their phones for 15mins. So they can come online to beg for money & attack the OBIdients. Who's fooling who?
phavorlee:
If weed na name of person e for be mockery first name.

Unskilled job's in Canada urgently needed click the link to learn more
JBriel:
Ode. The SouthSouth isn't against Ndigbo or Obi. On a coded level, the entire SS wants Obi, why then is Reno perpetuating this nonsense

Reno is beginning to go too far. Obi's candidacy has not in anyway offended him.

Obi supporters have met their match. Reno giving them back to back, lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by onyendf: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
see below

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by omenka(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dear IPOB miscreants, do not be dismayed. You have another god in Hundeyin. With some luck, if y'all act right, maybe he wouldn't go Reno upon you punks in a few months time. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Linkclopedia(m): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thanksful:

His a hungry man living off our collective wealth
Hello, can you please clarify yourself? Have we done any business together on this forum? Please I need a quick answer. Thanks
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
bigpicture001:

Just wait for election day

Election day has come...in Ekiti. Labour did badly. Osun is coming. LP is not active enough.

Your party better be serious. it is not by winning only in SE...it is by winning as many votes as possible in all the zones.

Buhari was always losing when his votes were confined to a part of the North...till he woke up and alligned with others and worked harder. (Too bad he ain't working that hard as President).

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Juicygees:
Reno no well. that's the reason why people online are threatening him

grin grin grin
This Reno dude enjoys vawulence, just like Obimobsters
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by MetaPhysical: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
When you hear MEGA RALLY you instantly believe
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by omenka(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
maasoap:

When they were eating his shit months ago, we warmed them he's nothing but a useless political jober, but they wouldn't heed our advice. They exalted him to a god status, saying he is the greatest asset good people of the country have.

Just look at them today. Wailing like little babies denied candies. Love the drama to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by olas24u(f): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
fasho01:
This irresponsible fellow should focus on marketing his candidate and leave others alone

It is very true ,a nation with just 5 states ,thinking they can over turn without alliance is crazy.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Reno is bored, and seeking relevance. He should be ignored
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by EmzyT: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
maasoap:

Why are so stupid like your father? An account that was created in 2010, the Old man should be in his Mid-30s to early-40s meaning he should be old enough to be very matured but here he is bragging with his younger ones grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by DAENNINGA(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Let's see how many Tinubu and Atiku could pull without paying a dime to the people.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by maasoap(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
ponishah:

If we all stop reacting to and stop commenting on reno omokri posts in all social media, he will lose relevance. Unfollow him, and unfriend him in all his facebook, twitter, instagram accounts,

I guess this vawulence message is for your fellow Obi supporters, right?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Reno should leave Peter Obi alone and market his Atiku! Obi is our next president whether he likes it or not! wink
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by MetaPhysical: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
When you hear MEGA RALLY you instantly believe the grounds will be jammed. This is but a micro rally.

LP is known for one thing, noise!

If election was about noise making, Obi has already won. Unfortunately, it will be about ballots and events conducted at polling stations in individual wards. It is a direct translation of headcount. LP lacks the headcount on ground
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Figolouis: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
This just shows that PETER OBI is tje man to beat , even reno has lost sleep
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by omenka(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
LegendHero:
My own surprise is that how the hell could they pull this off on Monday.

Is there no sit at home again? I will need to ask Mazi Simon Ekpa how this could happen.

Brb.
There is OBI in IPOB.

you gerrit? grin

Pandora is IPOB and IPOB is Pandora.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by onatisi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
this guy just dey find people problem and wahala
maybe he doesn't know that Nigerians are angry, if he thinks he is safe with his family,
he better think twice, people dey para no be small
he should leave peter obi and his followers alone and mind his own business
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Musrataman(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
JBriel:
Ode. The SouthSouth isn't against Ndigbo or Obi. On a coded level, the entire SS wants Obi, why then is Reno perpetuating this nonsense

Reno is beginning to go too far. Obi's candidacy has not in anyway offended him.

See them here!
Inferiority complex claiming wanna be south south, very shameless unreasonable tribe, continue your Ipob Igbo Biafra madness very soon you will be giving another treatment of ogbibo, during election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Linkclopedia:
Hello, can you please clarify yourself? Have we done any business together on this forum? Please I need a quick answer. Thanks

Read it again. Your name dey there?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by franchasofficia: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
What this Rehab Omokirikiri doesn't understand is that majority of those supporting Peter Obi are the upper, middle class and students.

The upper class don't involve in street protest or campaign.

Same applies to middle class who are fully engaged in their jobs and businesses but they already know who they want to vote for, highest campaign they do is with their money by mobilizing others to do the physical job for them and they also compel their relatives and subordinates to vote for their choice.

As for the students, most are are at home, angry and frustrated and will most likely show their anger over APC that kept them at home for close to one year now at the polling booth.

It is not like APC that's filled with jobless touts and agberos waiting for 500 naira per person to constitute a crowd of supporters.

Let's wait till 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by dozai: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Noerection:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1546484991873486848
I seem not to understand this Rhino of a man. 1st you said that they are wasting their time. My question is, Why are you wasting your time on people who are wasting their time?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by maasoap(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
ubreal:
This reno is really delusional oo
I just can't imagine!!!
kenzysmith:
What an intelligent fool
Bromax:
Reno u do go ooo e remain to naked dey roam. Indeed many are mad few are roaming, from the way u dey talk this days it's obvious say u don kolo
hollywater:
Hungry Man
Reinamaria:
Reno, there is no peace for the wicked!
bigcasava1:
Reno where is ur wife and children you abandon in US? Highly irresponsible
princenaira:
Atleast we now know you left your wife for an Ethiopian woman.

Pastor indeed
Rawtruth1:
That man is not a pastor he claims to be. He is petty, Childish and corrupt
Caleb17:
Reno Omokri is talks like an idiot. He has lost my respect long ago...
Twoodds:
It's better than a paid crowd and paid rally
Ossy99:
I don't blame this guy, but the people giving him attention.
Antai123:
This Omokri doesn't have sense at all, what is his concern Abeg?.
Selfish Idiot, I'm going to Twitter to add my vote for your account to be block. FOOL!!!!

OMOKRI IS A FOOL. QUOTE ME
blowjohn:
Perhaps if Reno Omockery spent more time with his family, he'd have less failed marriages in his life to take care of.
Caleb17:
Reno Omokri is talks like an idiot. He has lost my respect long ago...
Twoodds:
It's better than a paid crowd and paid rally
Ossy99:
I don't blame this guy, but the people giving him attention.
Antai123:
This Omokri doesn't have sense at all, what is his concern Abeg?.
Selfish Idiot, I'm going to Twitter to add my vote for your account to be block. FOOL!!!!

OMOKRI IS A FOOL. QUOTE ME
blowjohn:
Perhaps if Reno Omockery spent more time with his family, he'd have less failed marriages in his life to take care of.
fasho01:
This irresponsible fellow should focus on marketing his candidate and leave others alone

Bromax:
Reno u do go ooo e remain to naked dey roam. Indeed many are mad few are roaming, from the way u dey talk this days it's obvious say u don kolo

Walahi, this Reno guy won't make heaven. See how Obi supporters are wailing. grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Eniitankorede: 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Noerection:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1546484991873486848

Honestly, these Obituary followers are in a state of hallucinations and delusions. I just watched one of them brandishing a pistol he will use against anyone voting other than Peter Obi. You could see that he has just finished a drum of nkpurum mirin today. Stay off drugs Obituary followers!!! Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ffk's Daughter, Temi To Wed In London (pictured With Husband) / Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.