Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka (46318 Views)

Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / Campaign Rally Held Today By Lagos State Gorvernor Akinwunmi Ambode And APC Memb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by rockmite: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
LegendHero:
My own surprise is that how the hell could they pull this off on Monday.

Is there no sit at home again? I will need to ask Mazi Simon Ekpa how this could happen.

Brb.

I’m back. Update!!

I heard the rally was on Saturday. So I still stan Mazi Simon Ekpa sit at home order.

Honestly, you no try.
Information reaching me now from Mazi Simon Ekpa is that no election will hold in the SE and that he and NMK, the paramount rulers of IPOB miscreants nation, can't afford to be part of zoo.
Obi Pandora and his killer soldiers must drink sniper.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by famology(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.....
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
bigpicture001:

Bro u talked about nsukka.. now uv shifted to ekiti... More over.. I HV never votes in any governorship or presidential election before.. and u won't see me at any rally.. but u see this upcoming presidential election I and all my gang HV signed up with PVC.. and we will vote...

Does this now explain ur discomfort at the small amount of ppl at the rally..?

You cannot win an election with just Nsukka.

If you don't get it, sorry.

Good evening.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by sabreal: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fortunately, Peter Obi isn't just about Anambra, but about Nigeria.

Mr. Reno, you're not mocking PO,.but Nigerians that are in dire need to change the evil chamge

He soon become in Nigeria political space as ye has chosen to9ck Nigerian project
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by ledaman: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
LegendHero:
My own surprise is that how the hell could they pull this off on Monday.

Is there no sit at home again? I will need to ask Mazi Simon Ekpa how this could happen.

Brb.

I’m back. Update!!

I heard the rally was on Saturday. So I still stan Mazi Simon Ekpa sit at home order.
They are set of useless people with no focus
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by LegendHero(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
rockmite:

Honestly, you no try.
Information reaching me now from Mazi Simon Ekpa is that no election will hold in the SE and that he and NMK, the paramount rulers of IPOB miscreants nation, can't afford to be part of zoo.
Obi Pandora and his killer soldiers must drink sniper.

Comrade, Ha this is a very great information that gladdens my heart.

Mazi Simon must make sure no election hold next year and any Obituary that want to foment trouble should be treated as Mazi Simon treats other Sabo.

No lefelendum no erection next year in the Saw.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Amadaz(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
this guy the fall my hand lately
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by kingyakos: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
2023 election really exposed how childish Reno is. He has really lost his respect from Nigerians weather APC PDP LP he has lost it
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Whois(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Feel free to tag him his handle here is Pastorfavourdes

You're not the only one disappointed in him

strangest:
Reno is attacking from outside the country.... After stealing our money he went on self exile....

Reno handles Atikus Twitter handle, he was the one that put up the post on late Deborah before he was forced to delete it...

Reno has gone to the extent of writing letters to himself and claiming that it's from Peter Obi... Reminds me of Mr. Bean...

Reno is no longer talking about Leah Sharibu... He's now all about Obi...

Reno is on nairaland....

I have a message for you Reno.... You will always fail woefully

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
spearman:
Peter Obi is an Igbo IPOB Nomadic Zionist Project.

Niger Delta "Igbo" Peter Obi Referendum Challenge:

https://www.nairaland.com/7217810/niger-delta-igbo-peter-obi

May God wipe all your family for accusing him..

Check what happens to other who talk bad on him
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Beniyke1: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Rules for OBIdients!

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Kingspin(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Na by force to vote Atiku?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by daisyyyy: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by spearman(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by BreakingNews21: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
What's this we are hearing that he is too p****y leave his London flat these days? wink

He had the balls to go harass PMB when he was in town. grin

And Twitter has finally found out about him abandoning his legal wife and three children in Yankee.

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by sukar886: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Cry cry Reno , after now, u will say they are threatening ur family, u no go leave them , mind ur business
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by zomby(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Noerection:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1546484991873486848

Pitobi who can’t even win Anambra, him and his Biafra zombies want to lead the country
What a confused group of people… grin

Jokers!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by zomby(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Internet warriors = Internet delusional
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Ezonman(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bastard!

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Chyma231(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
[You are a big fool !!!]Reno O’Mockery Again? lipsrsealed Atleast they are not PAID SUPPORTERS. Nairaland keeps making this dude relevant day by day

It's high time you guys create a section for him here on Nairaland where everything about him will be Posted.[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by FuckOsuPigs: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Linkclopedia:
But honestly, when someone said Reno is just showing his real self lately, I thought about it.

Normally, I use to think this man was for the masses provided that he’s just one political minor not knowing he’s just another political puppet working desperately for his masters. These guys are never to be trusted sha!!

ENJOY OUR 70% SALAH DISCOUNT
Get a fully functional customized website for just 30k with domain name and hosting purchase for one yearwink

- E-Commerce
- Investment Website
- School Website
- Any Business Website

For Samples, Portfolio, Reviews and More, check our website linkclopedia. com OR send a Whats-App text 07. 06..905,..86.01

Follow us on Instagram and Facebook @linkclopedia

Even Obi is never to be trusted.

Just so you know, Obi is working for Tinubu
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by AdegloryA1: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Reno Omokri should not regarded relevant in this present Nigeria matter. He has chosen to make himself an object of mockery. If Reno cannot hear the heart of the youths and well meaning Nigerians, particularly at such a very crucial and defining moment in our nation, then Reno is ruined!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by AdegloryA1: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Reno Omokri should not be regarded relevant in this present Nigeria matter. He has chosen to make himself an object of mockery. If Reno cannot hear the heart of the youths and well meaning Nigerians, particularly at such a very crucial and defining moment in our nation, then Reno is ruined!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Simplythebest: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Is no longer Oduduwa. Nawoooo u can call it Agbero Republic.
spearman:

It is Yoruba Nation. Yoruba don't have an identity crisis. Biafra is a country without a map.
Jealous Igbo don't like to call it Yoruba Nation as they cannot call Biafra Igbo Nation as they are looking for Niger delta GUMBODY.
IT IS YORUBA NATION NOW.
NIGER DELTA COMMONWEALTH NOW.
IKENGA REPUBLIC NOW,
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by akbonus: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
THIS OMOKRI GOAT WILL NOT REST,AFTER HE WILL BE REPORTING OBI TO FBI,SSS,CIA,KGB,NYPD SWAT,ISIS, BOKO HARAM AND SO ON USELESS MUMU
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Akerele44(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
grin
Reno free obi and mind your thought but on the other hand Obi supporters should act more offline than online. PO deserves better outing in Nzukka than this

The crowds are too much bro

Mega rally indeed

This one no fit carry 2nd sef am thinking of him clinching 3rd with small vote not to one million sef
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Dottormentor: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
See ashiere 1
iCauseTrouble:
You unifier (Atiku) and your helper (Tinubu) are on vacation in another man's country, enjoying 24hrs electricity while their supporters are in Nigeria looking for where to charge their phones for 15mins. So they can come online to beg for money & attack the OBIdients. Who's fooling who?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by iFESTAC680(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
I don't take Reno seriously again
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by newdawn2017(f): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
tesppidd:
Jobless Reno.

For 6 to 7 years Reno made us believe that everything Hausa Fulani was our problem when he stopped getting them crumbs off Gej's table.

But today he decides to go against a full fledged Southern Christian in Peter Obi and opts to put his lips firmly on another Hausa Fulani ass like CV wey dem attach for e-mail.
peter obio8 isn't half southern, let alone a full fledged.. what shall u call wike, Amaechi, obasseki, gej, and other southern men?? undecided Peter is from Eastern Nigeria, a full fledged Easterner. Pls say the right region .
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by Master2022: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good evening everyone.
I'm very sorry for the disturbance.
Please my wife is in labour.
Sow a seed to this little boy please. He needs it badly.
2056913154 UBA. God bless.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka by newdawn2017(f): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
JeffSA:
Don't blame Reno, he has to do his job to survive. Once you are living outside Nigerian, you have to work your ass off to pay your bills.

There is no free money over there unlike in Nigeria where he could have been giving a political office to steal public funds.

If this statement above is wrong, what do you have to say about someone that attack Buhari on incompetence, Corruption, insecurity and lots more but now want Nigerians to vote for a Fulani Thief like Atiku.

Nigeria first option should be Obi then Tinubu owing to fact that fulani can't go killing people when a Southern is in power but Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket calls for concern.
who is the southerner that is contesting?? shocked didn't wike loose in the primaries along with Amaechi?? Even good luck. So who is the southern man? I know obi is from the Eastern Region, Atiku North, tinubu west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters / Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened / Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.