Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I'm Tired And Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired And Depressed (667 Views)

When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired And Depressed by KalioPeter: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
it's been a year now, since I finished my secondary school.
little did I know that life had a different plan for me.

I've always lived in Port Harcourt, with my Mother and Sisters, I am the only son and the third child of my mother. I was raised by her alone. she's my world, she's the only thing in this life that keeps me going.
Things were not so rossy for us, I'm sure you get the picture, A single Mom with five children. it's a long story.

2018 was the day I left my mom, I was only 13 years then when I left Port Harcourt to Anambra State. I was to live with an elderly woman whose children all lived in the United States. my Mom accepted, when the daughter of the elderly woman told her, that she wants me to live and help her mother in the farm.

You know what, I'm just going to skip the whole process, it's been a long four years of suffering for me.
I feel my eyes getting wet already.

Now I live with my Mother's elder brother, and I work for him in his Saloon, but I don't like him and the environment.
I want to leave, I don't know where to go, I can't go back to my mother in Port Harcourt.
I have a friend whom I met in my Uncle's Saloon where I work.
I explained things to him, and he understood, and said I can come live with him in his house. but I'm feeling sketchy about this because the said guy, is a fraudsters.

I don't want to move in that direction, but I feel like I don't have a choice anymore.
I just want to be able to provide for my family, I want to get my sisters through school and take good care of my mother.

Now my Uncle feels like I am being wicked leaving his Saloon, because he can't barb, and he has a different job, so he only opened the shop as an investment.

I'm tired, I can't figure out what I'm doing with my life.
I don't even have a single savings, and it's just bleeped up. I'm depressed and frustrated.

I want to go somewhere far, where no one will know what I'm up to, or what I do with my life.

I've not been a good boy lately, because, when I cut people's hair, i don't give my Uncle all the money, sometimes i keep some to myself.
I feel guilty about it. but I can't help myself.

I am just confused.

I mean what is this life even about?

Suicide is becoming an option, because I can't find a reason to live anymore.
I love my Mom,. she's all to me, but I'm sure she'll be fine, with me gone.

I mean, I can't even remember the last time I smiled.
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by pozehnani(f): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hmmmmm.... Just hang in there.
Life of late has not been fair to majority out there especially here in Nigeria. So you're not alone.

Everyone you see is living a patched life but they put up a forced smile to mask their condition while hoping for the best. You too can do same.

Suicide should never cross your mind because it's not the way out and you're only going to worsen the condition of your family by further plunging them into more grief and sadness.

If you look round, you'll discover there are people you're better than by far yet they're still pushing with unwavering faith.

Keep hope alive and don't forget to call on the one who made you; Creator of the universe. He'll surely come to your aid.
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by God1000(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sorry man, this life is not easy especially if your family background isn't solid.

But everything will be fine eventually, you need to start a small business, no matter how small, try to acquire a skill as well
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by Seyioluwa11(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
I no get advice 4 u ooo but
Suicide is NO NO
don't even think about it again
Just continue whatever hustle u are into
One day will definitely be your turn
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by temitope27(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
How old are you
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by Sundaycomputer: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Start from somewhere
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by YourHighTension: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
You can't remember when last you smiled?.. shocked

Don't wear your problems on your face. Everybody here including everyone encouraging you have their own problems. Own yours.

The smaller problem is that you don't like your uncle and the environment? But he is currently solving your bigger problems while you are even still cheating him.

Now, your desperation is about to lead you into an even bigger problem.
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by KalioPeter: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
temitope27:
How old are you
I'm 17
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by KalioPeter: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
YourHighTension:

Don't wear your problems on your face. Everybody here including everyone encouraging you have their own problems. Own yours.

The smaller problem is that you don't like your uncle and the environment? But he is currently solving your bigger problems while you are even still cheating him.

YourHighTension:

YourHighTension:

The smaller problem is that you don't like your uncle and the environment? But he is currently solving your bigger problem while you cheat him.

What does that mean?
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by cherryCola: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
KalioPeter:
it's been a year now, since I finished my secondary school.
little did I know that life had a different plan for me.

I've always lived in Port Harcourt, with my Mother and Sisters, I am the only son and the third child of my mother. I was raised by her alone. she's my world, she's the only thing in this life that keeps me going.
Things were not so rossy for us, I'm sure you get the picture, A single Mom with five children. it's a long story.

2018 was the day I left my mom, I was only 13 years then when I left Port Harcourt to Anambra State. I was to live with an elderly woman whose children all lived in the United States. my Mom accepted, when the daughter of the elderly woman told her, that she wants me to live and help her mother in the farm.

You know what, I'm just going to skip the whole process, it's been a long four years of suffering for me.
I feel my eyes getting wet already.

Now I live with my Mother's elder brother, and I work for him in his Saloon, but I don't like him and the environment.
I want to leave, I don't know where to go, I can't go back to my mother in Port Harcourt.
I have a friend whom I met in my Uncle's Saloon where I work.
I explained things to him, and he understood, and said I can come live with him in his house. but I'm feeling sketchy about this because the said guy, is a fraudsters.

I don't want to move in that direction, but I feel like I don't have a choice anymore.
I just want to be able to provide for my family, I want to get my sisters through school and take good care of my mother.

Now my Uncle feels like I am being wicked leaving his Saloon, because he can't barb, and he has a different job, so he only opened the shop as an investment.

I'm tired, I can't figure out what I'm doing with my life.
I don't even have a single savings, and it's just bleeped up. I'm depressed and frustrated.

I want to go somewhere far, where no one will know what I'm up to, or what I do with my life.

I've not been a good boy lately, because, when I cut people's hair, i don't give my Uncle all the money, sometimes i keep some to myself.
I feel guilty about it. but I can't help myself.

I am just confused.

I mean what is this life even about?

Suicide is becoming an option, because I can't find a reason to live anymore.
I love my Mom,. she's all to me, but I'm sure she'll be fine, with me gone.

I mean, I can't even remember the last time I smiled.

Suicide will be the best option for you,
if only you're living for yourself .
But if you're living for your family, you better pick your ass up and work hard smart.
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by YourHighTension: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
KalioPeter:

I'm 17

I just see you a person who wants to have his cake and eat it.

You currently have an uncle with solutions to your immediate problems. His crime is that you don't like him and his environment. Instead of thinking of how to help the business successful, in turn developing yourself more, save more, attract more customers and open another shop from there, your negative-filled mind prefers to pay him in an unworthy way.

Go follow your fraudster friend. You're both of same kind. You don't deserve your uncle undecided

KalioPeter:
[b][/b]

What does that mean?

It means that following your thoughts pattern, you will most likely make bad decisions. You're only 17, not even 27, not 37 undecided
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by temitope27(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
KalioPeter:

I'm 17
and u already think ur life is miserable, look into ur street and u will see many people older than you and yet u re still Betta than them.

Boys try learn something and move on
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by KalioPeter: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
cherryCola:

Suicide will be the best option for you,
if only you're living for yourself .
But if you're living for your family, you better pick your ass up and work hard smart.

Work smart, work smart, work smart, everyone keeps saying this words.

I don't want to go through that route, I don't want to scam people's money.
But I'm being tempted to, this world is a very wicked place.
and I guess I'm just the weak one who doesn't have the courage to blend in.

I'm a barber, and I can't think of something to do, in order to get my own shop.
I'm tired of working for people.
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by KalioPeter: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
YourHighTension:

I just see you a person who wants to have his cake and eat it. You currently have an uncle with solutions to your immediate problems. And instead of thinking of how to help his business successful, develop yourself more, save more, attract more customers and open another shop from there, your negative-filled mind prefers to pay him in an unworthy way.

Go follow your fraudster friend. You're both of same kind. You don't deserve your uncle undecided

I only wish you had the slightest clue of what I have been through.

I'm not a bad person, and I know that.
I've got my flaws. and I've made a lot of mistakes in the past, which I've learned from.

now, you can't think straight, with my Uncle on my neck all the time.
I want to leave his house, I want to get my own Barbing Shop.
and I want to take care if my mother.
is that too much to ask for?

I can't even save a dime since I started living with my Uncle and working for him.

it's been insults upon insults, is it a bad thing that I don't have a father? or my Mom is poor?
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by muyico(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
I loss my dad whn i was 11yrs old den.pry 6 student den. I hustle 2 pay 4 my common entrance.since den i hustle 2 cater 4 my mom and 1
I did pt. Now HND holder.my brother leave stry and face d reality of d wrld.
go 5ne! Wrk!
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by cherryCola: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
KalioPeter:

Work smart, work smart, work smart, everyone keeps saying this words.

I don't want to go through that route, I don't want to scam people's money.
But I'm being tempted to, this world is a very wicked place.
and I guess I'm just the weak one who doesn't have the courage to blend in.

I'm a barber, and I can't think of something to do, in order to get my own shop.
I'm tired of working for people.

Perhaps reason you're still broke lipsrsealed .
You think working smart is by scamming people ?,
then sorry for your dumb ass.

Three books I will recommend for you.

Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill.
Rich dad guide to investing by Robert Kiyosaki
Zero to One by peter thiel.

Good luck in all your endeavors young man smiley .
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by gaby(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
You still have a little conscience and pretty well redeemable if the right help needs you in a good time..
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by YourHighTension: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
KalioPeter:

I only wish you had the slightest clue of what I have been through.

I'm not a bad person, and I know that.
I've got my flaws. and I've made a lot of mistakes in the past, which I've learned from.

now, you can't think straight, with my Uncle on my neck all the time.
I want to leave his house, I want to get my own Barbing Shop.
and I want to take care if my mother.
is that too much to ask for?

I can't even save a dime since I started living with my Uncle and working for him.

it's been insults upon insults, is it a bad thing that I don't have a father? or my Mom is poor?

You only need strength of mind to absorb a lot of things because worse than these might still come your way as you grow older. Insults is what people in your shoes have to endure. You talk of insults, how are you sure if your uncle had a son, he would not insulting his son? How are you sure if your father was alive, he would not be insulting you? Do you even know the insults some people who earn good money have to endure on a daily? People papa o undecided

Taking care of your mother is a lifelong endeavor. You need to start thinking of the building blocks that can keep you earning money to achieve this desire of taking care of your mother. Have you learnt any other skills apart from your barbing skill? Have you thought up new ideas you can suggest to your uncle to help the business more? That is where 'work smarter' comes in. Have you used this same phone of yours to scout and invite more people around to your cut their hair through social media? What exactly have you done to improve where you are. Because even if you go elsewhere, you may still find something else to dislike.

Bro you're too young for all this sadistic face wey you dey carry up and down jare undecided
Re: I'm Tired And Depressed by ngbedesamuel(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
First of all you're too young to understand what depression is and what you're mistaking is mere frustration nd desperation.

That been said, I understand your frustration as a young lad with so much desperation to help his siblings and mum owing to the fact that you really want them out of penury, the so call austerity you want to fight was not caused by you neither ur mum or siblings... don't be too hard on yourself. Take a chill pill.

Some of us re victims of circumstances n situation couldn’t lift our hope high... some people have it all from birth been born into a wealthy home while some have nothing to start or build from, it's apparent the later is ur case. Don't think too much, just accept your position.

What you should be worried about is; what is ur plan 4 ursef n what is your uncle's plan 4 u?
Talk to your uncle about your desire, is he planning on helping you set up ur own sallon or help further ur education or u r in oblivion of what u want...

Don't put pressure on yourself when there's none, no one is expecting so much from you except 4 ur mind conjuring illusions of u rising to savage the situation of your mother and siblings in just 2 years time. Things don't work that way ,as you're growing you will get to realize what plans are and "a step at a time"means

Just define and compare notes about your life with your siblings and now with ur uncle.. then look around you, am sure you will see people without legs ,eyes or homelss, beggars, people wrongly accused at police staions without freedom of movement, girls into prostitution, boys smoking at backyards, people born same way like u... the list is endless.

Just be obedient and respectful ,learn to tolerate ur uncle like a man... win his love and you will see things will change for you. Don't cheat anyone of their money.

Las las we all will smile

(1) (Reply)

I'll Sell My Dog And Do The Barking At Night / Who Among The 2023 Presidential Candidates Is The Most Handsome? [Pics] / Anyone Wanna Have A Conversation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.