Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion (24170 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / Election 2023: Kwankwaso Says They Are In Talks With Peter Obi / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Indivisible27: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Why are you people tearing your bodies over kwakwanso,is he contesting for something?. He is still looking at north like controllable families, without knowing that the only constant thing is change.
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Bahose(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
tbarrister:

As a die hard kwankwaso supporter, I was first like he should go for the VP slot since its the turn of the south to be president. Even kwankwaso might have had such plan as the nnpp gameplan Was To get more popularity ahead of the 2027 election.

But seeing peter obi supporters and their rude approach to the whole thing on twitter. Some were already claiming nnpp that it was founded by an Igbo.

This made us change our disposition. Even kwankwaso spoke about what he read online during his last interview. Peter obi needs to work on his rude supporters
stop it! It was from kwankwaso interview that I heard him say that Igbo man from anambra formed nnpp.
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Antai123(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Every day you guys are always on top of Peter Obi's issue. It's either Obi this, or Obi that. Leave the young man alone na. You said he has no structure, yet he has been the most talked about politician today.

Buhari said the only thing he owes Nigeria, having failed woefully in 8years is credible and transparent election. The same way Good luck help in his emergence.

E go shock una, learn from what happened to Osibanjo, that couldn't clinch the ticket after 8 years of licking his boss yanch, and not speaking up on maltreatment and killings including Deborah case.

Buhari, is eyeing a script in Obi's emergence. Una go see, a different 2023, this won't be business as usual.
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
I really don't know why Kwankaso not becoming Obi VP really pain òbí supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Yemi7up: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
SmartPolician:
You people should move on - the people in question have moved on.
They are finding difficult to believe what has been happening in political corridor. Politics must be learnt
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by tbarrister(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
obynzo:

Can you swear that APC supporters are not worse than rude? Your hypocrisy really stinks who can be more rude than APC supporters?

The usual rude attitude

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by emvuatt: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by condralbedez: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
cool
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Moh247: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lightorder:
how is kwankwaso a billionaire?
Moh247 , you have started again with your UPSIDEDOWN / OFF ROAD comments again. If I reply you the way I feeel again now, you will start shouting, “Seun , Rule 2” Be very careful.I have made up my mind to go hard on fellows like you , whose shortsightedness plunge Nigeria into what it is today in 2015. Be very careful, I have lost a lot of good Nigerians to this disaster your pay master Tinubu sponsored and foisted on Nigerians. Let him go retire to his village and let us be.
I am pained, be careful

Do you need my address so that we can settle our political differences like men and not hide behind keyboard

Na street we go know who rugged pass not Nairaland

If my comment doesn't resonate with your idea then kindly ignore it and move on

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by FuckOsuPigs: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Badgers14:
Kwankwaso miscalculated his political muscle but the good thing for Peter obi is that since Gandollar is Team BAT, I know Atiku will have some loyalists in Kano and Kwankwaso..votes in Kano will be split.

Any remember just 3 years ago , PDP and the northern canals loyalists to Atiku had to market Obi's candidacy in the north so Obi have a bit of his ground work done for him.

He still needs to go out there and campaign , meet people and not just relying on online fans like me to do the work for him.

You made a lot of sense in the last paragraph. If he's serious, let him get his ass out 5here and do the work. Osun election is around the corner but Obi had never been to Osunbto campaign for the LP candidate. Tinubu is scheduled to be there tomorrow. That's now to build base.

This online hoopla is nothing but noise. Let him hit the ground running.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by anthonyonyolu(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Both Peter Obi and Kwankwaso knows 2023 isn't their year, however they are ready to grow their votes and popularity cheaply for 2027 and 2032

Obi is 62, Kwankwaso is 65. In 2027 and 2031 they would be 66, 70 and 69, 73 respectively

Peter Obi and Kwankwaso are billionaires yet are limiting their campaign expenses making their die hard supporters to spend on their behalf while they gain strong loyal organic Supporters and teams

This is the idea Buhari used to secure Northern vote in 12 years before joining forces with Tinubu and SouthWest

Oga campaign has not started yet what the youths are doing is awareance.

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

You made a lot of sense in the last paragraph. If he's serious, let him get his ass out 5here and do the work. Osun election is around the corner but Obi had never been to Osunbto campaign for the LP candidate. Tinubu is scheduled to be there tomorrow. That's now to build base.

This online hoopla is nothing but noise. Let him hit the ground running.

Calm down before you attack.

Peter Obi will be in Oshogbo on Wednesday
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Lightorder: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Do you need my address so that we can settle our political differences like men and not hide behind keyboard

Na street we go know who rugged pass not Nairaland

If my comment doesn't resonate with your idea then kindly ignore it and move on
Street you said? That is your true color , I am glad the world is taking note . Ballot box snatching expert perhaps , You think I care . 2023 , Nigerians won’t deserve or suffer from your species or your principals anymore . The street you mentioned will definitely swallow you
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by FuckOsuPigs: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
whitephoenix:

Calm down before you attack.

Peter Obi will be in Oshogbo on Wednesday

Attack you say?

Okay o. For una, even advice is an attack. Typical of Obi's supporters.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Mrfixitt(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
cheesy ipigs truly believe 3rd class philosophy graduate pandora thief obi is more qualified than PhD engineer Kwankwaso cheesy
You have been heard Tinubu supporter. Now run along like a dog
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by lookingfly: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Odefani:
Too early to tell
haven't you seen kwankwaso saying if he's doesn't win, he would support agbado? That's the confirmation that kwankwaso just realized he had missed he's opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by maasoap(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
“Therefore, most of the things that are happening in the South, especially in the South-East; people are not comfortable with that and as long as you have somebody from there in any party, it will be very difficult for the northern voters to vote, and that’s the situation now.”

You're killing their people in the South East every opportunity you got. That's what he was talking about

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Lionstep: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Both Peter Obi and Kwankwaso knows 2023 isn't their year, however they are ready to grow their votes and popularity cheaply for 2027 and 2032

Obi is 62, Kwankwaso is 65. In 2027 and 2031 they would be 66, 70 and 69, 73 respectively

Peter Obi and Kwankwaso are billionaires yet are limiting their campaign expenses making their die hard supporters to spend on their behalf while they gain strong loyal organic Supporters and teams

This is the idea Buhari used to secure Northern vote in 12 years before joining forces with Tinubu and SouthWest

One of my account was ban because of you, you'll never no peace let then ban this one too and I'll get another one ezi.
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Lightorder: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Any Nigerian Governor that collected monthly security votes, estacode/ travel allowance and office running cost for 8 years is simply a billionaire
collecting security votes into personal pockets and are now rated billionaire by the robbed masses and electorates. Una matter is pathetic

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by maasoap(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
God1000:
Kwankwaso is an ethnic bigot

Because he asked Obi to be his VP candidate?
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by lookingfly: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Antai123:
Every day you guys are always on top of Peter Obi's issue. It's either Obi this, or Obi that. Leave the young man alone na. You said he has no structure, yet he has been the most talked about politician today.

Buhari said the only thing he owes Nigeria, having failed woefully in 8years is credible and transparent election. The same way Good luck help in his emergence.

E go shock una, learn from what happened to Osibanjo, that couldn't clinch the ticket after 8 years of licking his boss yanch, and not speaking up on maltreatment and killings including Deborah case.

Buhari, is eyeing a script in Obi's emergence. Una go see, a different 2023, this won't be business as usual.
buhari knows he goufed for 8 years and the only way he may try to appease Nigerians is to do just one good last right by delivering the mantle to someone he believes can return Nigeria back to where it was and that is through peter obi and via an election where votes will count.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by yusluvad(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Badgers14:
Kwankwaso miscalculated his political muscle but the good thing for Peter obi is that since Gandollar is Team BAT, I know Atiku will have some loyalists in Kano and Kwankwaso..votes in Kano will be split.

Any remember just 3 years ago , PDP and the northern canals loyalists to Atiku had to market Obi's candidacy in the north so Obi have a bit of his ground work done for him.

He still needs to go out there and campaign , meet people and not just relying on online fans like me to do the work for him.
Fact!
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Moh247: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lionstep:

One of my account was ban because of you, you'll never no peace let then ban this one too and I'll get another one ezi.

grin

1: If God the creator of heaven and earth still controls the Universe may what you wish me go back to you in 7 folds

2: learn to mind your business and stop attacking anyone with different opinion

3: I can still report this violation but I won't as I don't want to seize your freedom of speech

Good day

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Eriokanmi: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
A missed road is an understatement. Nigerian politicians prefer to loose golden opportunities which are meant to favour all and sundry once such opportunities don't favour their selfish pockets. He'd have been obi's vice and waited jejeely for Obi's term to expire. Age is still very much on his side.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Lightorder: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Any Nigerian Governor that collected monthly security votes, estacode/ travel allowance and office running cost for 8 years is simply a billionaire
Even as public figure or even before coming to politics, Can BLOOMBERG or FORBES rate Kwankwaso a billionaire ? Rating your robber a billionaire is crazy
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Moh247: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lightorder:
Even as public figure or even before coming to politics, Can BLOOMBERG or FORBES rate Kwankwaso a billionaire ? Rating your robber a billionaire is crazy

Lol

This man is funny...

Bush family of Texas are Forbes rated millionaire and they made most of their from Politics

Kwankwaso and all Nigerian Governors from 1999 are billionaires in Naira even the once that choose to hide it in offshore account

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Eriokanmi: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Your opinion I guess...so, is it Tinubu’s year? Obi will sweep the entire south, middle belt and secure just...I mean just a few states in the north. I see the 2011 electoral map repeating itself next year in which Jonathan won just a few Northern states

The truth is, Tinubu knows he's not so popular in the south. So is their party. Just look at the 2019 general election results in which the pdp swept apc states here. If not for padding which took place in lagos for over a week before the result was announced, PDP would have won lagos too. That's why he's running to pick a muslim running mate in the north which won't still save him.

The pdp did so well in 2019 in the south courtesy Peter obi who was the then running mate to Atiku. How many states did pdp win in Atiku's northern region? Now, everybody don carry him own kaya. I have no doubt that Peter Obi will win next year's election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Lightorder: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

This man is funny...

Bush family of Texas are Forbes rated millionaire and they made most of their from Politics

Kwankwaso and all Nigerian Governors from 1999 are billionaires in Naira even the once that choose to hide it in offshore account
this will be a nice piece for oga Sabinus comedy skit. You funny gan
Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Iziquiel(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mykelslim:
An average Nigerian is selfish and intoxicated once given power.

While making your choice choose a lesser evil. OBI isn't going to transform Nigeria to UK or Europe in the next few years but it's important someone lays the foundation so others can follow. We have been suffering from the consequences of the foundation lead by Abiola, Buhari (past and present), Abacha and OBJ.

It's time for Nigerians to agree and practice true democracy by saying NO!

Let us start somewhere for the generations to come. Europeans have paid this price for their kids. We should do same. Do not decieved by short-term gains like airtime, data or few thousands to turn a blind eye.

If Africa was as developed as Europe, UK and US will their be racism?.

It's not about color. They hate us because we are very poor, we are leeches.

Make good money tomorrow and see them work and invite you to their parties.

Do what it is right.
Don't forget someone will come from your loins.

While I may agree with you that no President can turn Nigeria to the UK in 8 years, but if I may ask. What foundation did Obi lay in Anambra for others to follow? What social-economic legacy did he leave behind? Has there been real social-economic development since Obi left office?

At least, I dey for Anambra for most part of his second term in office and the truth is that there was almost nothing on ground to point to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion by Lionstep: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

grin

1: If God the creator of heaven and earth still controls the Universe may what you wish me go back to you in 7 folds

2: learn to mind your business and stop attacking anyone with different opinion

3: I can still report this violation but I won't as I don't want to seize your freedom of speech

Good day

I'll be a baskat if don't report......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday / Williams and Associates Predicts Buhari’s 2019 Defeat And Atiku's Victory / Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.