Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN (25130 Views)

2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN / 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by dorodee(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114631652:
A muslim who loves his neighbor is better than a Catholic who can not allow Anglican to drink water and keep cup.

A christian who loves his neighbor is better than a Sunni who can not allow Shiite to drink water and keep cup.

The biggest bigot is the one who cannot choose or work with a christian deputy from the North.
Examine yourself!!

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by SAMBARRY: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
There's Fire on the mountain and Christians are sitting down.a Muslim Will never accept christian christian ticket if it was the other way around.it is not fair and balanced.if Christians can forget anything, don't forget the Deborah lynching by Muslim murderers,Oro massacre by the same people and the killing of a Catholic pastor,Christians thinly.if you like go and put someone that hates your existence Inyo power and be forming POLITICAL correctness.its like you guys underestimate the type of hatred,bile and resentment the Muslims gay against CHRISTIANS.they don't even Hide it anymore and they've shown it in several ways
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Myadore: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fool I am not supporting any ass hole but why should he wish people death...and na your bastard Mama na him carry gun see this fool.If you see me one on one self dem no born your future generation to talk for where I de talk more Enter where I de Enter...Idiot
post=114632028:

Always report these kids to the moderators please, don't bother to reply their foolishness here.
You will live many more beautiful years more than anyone that wish yoi death and evil.
So shall it be in the name of God.

For supporting another candidate apart from your own candidate?
And you are saying he will die.
Seun, something must be done to these pandora obituary supporters on your forum..
This is getting too much please..we see one of them made a video yesterday, , brandishing a gun that he will shoot and kill anyone that refuse to vote for Obi.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by funshint(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
CAN should should stay out of this politics. These people are only speaking for theirselves. Their opinion does not represent the general view of all Christians especially in SW.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by NaijaSumi: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
A
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Antoeni(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Worry Not, They Wouldn’t get to Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Misterone: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

The umbrella body of Christians in Nigeria said that if they vote Muslim-Muslim ticket, then they should be ready to live with the consequences thereafter.
rubbish talk. Are Muslims not being killed also?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by SAMBARRY: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
funshint:
CAN should should stay out of this politics. These people are only speaking for theirselves. Their opinion does not represent the general view of all Christians especially in SW.
speak for yourself.CAN's opinion represents my views and opinions.if you like vote in the person that hates your existence and will give Muslim murderers the backing to kill you or your loved ones.it seems that you have forgotten about Deborah's lynching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Juanmike(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
fredoooooo:
Una go wail till una die .. wetin concern me grin cheesy grin cheesy
BAT 23 ..TINUBU 23
E go concern you afterwards, when you start feeding from crumbs.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Tellwhat: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Does that mean APC will win? grin
They're the ruling party and control a lot. Rigging won't be hard for them. All they need is to get a reasonable amount of votes then employ enough rigging as backup

It will be easy to rig in places like Bauchi where 8 year old almajiris have like 3 voters card

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by newnigerdelta1: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
To hell with your association,how many God do we have if not one God...be it Muslim or Christian s ...there's only one God...Christian s you are the problem to yourself...cry not God to not politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Iyasaburi: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Abi...

Vote Bandits Aka Terrorist/ AGberos... That should be the new slogan ooooo

Make I help you loud it

2023 election
VOTE
TINUBU for AGBEROS!
SHETTIMA for BANDITS!

#takebacknigeria

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114631656:
The below is from the Chairman of the Christian Association from his state.
A man who knows him better than anyone else.
The man who know shettima more than any Christian.
The Christian most closest to him.
No more politics of division in our country.

The Chairman of Borno State, Christians Association (CAN), Bishop Mohammed Naga [has commended the selection of former governor of the state, Senator Kashim Shettima as the Vice Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in the forthcoming 2023 Election....

Naga, who described Shettima as a compassionate leader, said: “My brothers, those who are not from Borno State may not know, but you and I know better.
In the history of Borno State, there is no Governor that has been fair to the Christian Community in this State as much as Governor Kashim Shettima.
I am saying this in the presence of God Almighty and this is nothing but the truth.
Governor Shettima, in the history of Borno, is the only Governor that has sponsored highest number of Christian Pilgrims every year since 2011.

“I am speaking boldly without fear or favour because as CAN Chairman I do not receive salary or kobo from Government or any institution, but the facts need to be told.
This Governor has shown compassion to the Christian Community.”

He added that: “For example, when Gwoza people were driven from their ancestral homes, they fled to Maiduguri, and the Governor personally came to CAN Centre in Jerusalem ward two times in June and July 2014.
He gave N10 million for their upkeep at first instance, but the victims were not many.
By the end of October 2014, the IDPs from Gwoza increased to 42,000 in that camp alone. Governor Shettima came again and gave another N10 million.
He also gave additional N5 million for Christians from Borno who fled to Cameroon to be returned home.

“He gave another N5 million for non-indigenes who fled to Cameroon to come back to Nigeria.”

The clergyman said: “Sincerely speaking as a Christian and a preacher, absolutely I have nothing to fear about Asiwaju’s picking a Muslim as his running mate, because he’s not a religious bigot and I’m happy he has made his mind known to the public in the person of his preferred running mate.

No more politics of division in our country.
Our Darling Nation must be great again in our lifetime.

When JAGABAN nominated and presented our STARBOY as Vice president 7 years ago, we wondered what the children of hate, frustrations and perdition were saying then.
Hypocritical things everywhere.

The consequence will start with your family. Your brain has been blocked by the money u are been paid. So there is no competent Christian in the north to be chosen?
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by seunayantokun(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
It amazes me that no-one is talking about Tinubu religious craftings while in office as Lagos governor but those who have got the pains as staff in Lagos State services can tell it better.

Now with a Muslim Muslim ticket with a known chief terrorist, it is going to be terrible. Just trust a terrorist to be a terrorist.

Whoever votes for Tinubu is an enemy of truth, love and peace. With all we've suffered so far, the consequences will be too dire. Please avoid him.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Pedyson: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
BAT is a disaster!
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Olamicwoto: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Your pvc is ur power. Vote ur choice
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Newton2024: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114631652:
A muslim who loves his neighbor is better than a Catholic who can not allow Anglican to drink water and keep cup.

A christian who loves his neighbor is better than a Sunni who can not allow Shiite to drink water and keep cup.

Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, doesn't matter as long as they are competent (as if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

If you surpport muslim-muslim ticket, may Buhari's Nigeria happen to you before 2023. Say a big Amen.

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Newton2024: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bar1941:
CAN have totally derailed from what Jesus Christ epitomizes and now I see no difference between CAN and that Mumuric guy. CAN should just register for a political party and present her president to contest for the presidency in subsequent elections.

Religion have really damaged us as people in Africa, I pray we move beyond this level one day.
Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, doesn't matter as long as they are competent (as if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

If you surpport muslim-muslim ticket, may Buhari's Nigeria happen to you before 2023. Say a big Amen.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114631652:

IRREDEEMABLY OUTDATED ZOMBIE
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by FuckOsuPigs: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114631652:

Those who are wise get your drill bro.

Well said.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by funshint(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
SAMBARRY:
speak for yourself.CAN's opinion represents my views and opinions.if you like vote in the person that hates your existence and will give Muslim murderers the backing to kill you or your loved ones.it seems that you have forgotten about Deborah's lynching
TInubu has never carried himself as an Islamist. Na you sabi if you give yourself unnecessarily High BP tongue
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bar1941:
CAN have totally derailed from what Jesus Christ epitomizes and now I see no difference between CAN and that Mumuric guy. CAN should just register for a political party and present her president to contest for the presidency in subsequent elections.

Religion have really damaged us as people in Africa, I pray we move beyond this level one day.

pls keep this foolishness to yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by SAMBARRY: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
funshint:

TInubu has never carried himself as an Islamist. Na you sabi if you give yourself unnecessarily High BP tongue
lol I see why mediocres like bubu is ruling and sending his foot soildiers to kill with impunity grin

Pele.you go dey alright grin tongue
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Prudoh(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Iyasaburi:
Àbí! They no dey tell person that one na
YOU Vote APC, you vote for bandits and agberos
True!
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Even the bible say fear north lol
but i perceive vawulence if everything go's this way, but come to think of it BAT have no plan for nigerian. He only wants to fulfil his selfish mission
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Spherica17: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

IRREDEEMABLY OUTDATED ZOMBIE
Tinubu is your next president Nwanne.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by DKM123: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
So if God forb!d BAT thing, Tinubu wins and something happens to him cos of his bad health, it therefore means that a Bokoharam sympathizer and apologist will become the President.

Afghanistan, here we come! Hey gawd!!!!

This election is literally a matter of life and death for the Easterners and South South especially. God save the soul of your people and give them SMALL sense not to support the evul that can lead to thier destructi0n and decimation.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Spherica17:
Tinubu is your next president Nwanne.

lol . We all know he is going no where.. including you
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Olastep1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is a loser. He thinks Yoruba will automatically give him votes. He will lose big
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by emmyileri(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
MY HAND WILL NOT BE A PARTAKER OF THIS
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Spherica17: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

lol . We all know he is going no where.. including you
I'm done politicking for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh / Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents / Soludo Celebrates New Year With Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.