Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN (25090 Views)

2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN / 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by naijapikin2(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114631656:
The below is from the Chairman of the Christian Association from his state.
A man who knows him better than anyone else.
The man who know shettima more than any Christian.
The Christian most closest to him.
No more politics of division in our country.

The Chairman of Borno State, Christians Association (CAN), Bishop Mohammed Naga [has commended the selection of former governor of the state, Senator Kashim Shettima as the Vice Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in the forthcoming 2023 Election....

Naga, who described Shettima as a compassionate leader, said: “My brothers, those who are not from Borno State may not know, but you and I know better.
In the history of Borno State, there is no Governor that has been fair to the Christian Community in this State as much as Governor Kashim Shettima.
I am saying this in the presence of God Almighty and this is nothing but the truth.
Governor Shettima, in the history of Borno, is the only Governor that has sponsored highest number of Christian Pilgrims every year since 2011.

“I am speaking boldly without fear or favour because as CAN Chairman I do not receive salary or kobo from Government or any institution, but the facts need to be told.
This Governor has shown compassion to the Christian Community.”

He added that: “For example, when Gwoza people were driven from their ancestral homes, they fled to Maiduguri, and the Governor personally came to CAN Centre in Jerusalem ward two times in June and July 2014.
He gave N10 million for their upkeep at first instance, but the victims were not many.
By the end of October 2014, the IDPs from Gwoza increased to 42,000 in that camp alone. Governor Shettima came again and gave another N10 million.
He also gave additional N5 million for Christians from Borno who fled to Cameroon to be returned home.

“He gave another N5 million for non-indigenes who fled to Cameroon to come back to Nigeria.”

The clergyman said: “Sincerely speaking as a Christian and a preacher, absolutely I have nothing to fear about Asiwaju’s picking a Muslim as his running mate, because he’s not a religious bigot and I’m happy he has made his mind known to the public in the person of his preferred running mate.

Our Darling Nation must be great again in our lifetime.

When JAGABAN nominated and presented our STARBOY as Vice president 7 years ago, we wondered what the children of hate, frustrations and perdition were saying then.
Hypocritical things everywhere.

Y'all said more than this when our Darling Daddy became president, that he is going to jihadised Nigeria and here we still arw worshipping our Darling Jesus Christ in Spirit and in truth.
Shame to anyone using religion to divide our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.
what else do you expect bishop mohammed to say
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Prosper123: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kagd10:

I said leaders in the core North.

Dogara wasn't his state governor at any time.

Lalong is in North Central.
please we have many of them. Let's not be one-sided.. After all, he is a muslim already. That alone should have given him an edge. Or, is his own muslim inferior that he will look for another to fill up his inadequacy.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Babalola0920: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Eederlyyoungman:
We need investors and partners in our charcoal production AND nationwide distribution, foodstuff trading, farming and nationwide distribution company, we can also produce non sparkling charcoal for exportation..
Location is kwara State

Pls check my profile for contact details

How true is this ?
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Hon1987Umar(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Our president to be federal Republic of Nigeria coming 2023 insha Allah and the vice president senator kashim shettima I wish you all the best

I am calling on Nigeria's to come out and Vote
Bola Ahmed tinubu

SIGNED
HON UMAR YAKUBU YUNUSA THE NATIONAL COORDINATOR BAT PROJECT 23 FOUNDER

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL ON THIS NUMBER 08062800068

BAT PROJECT 23
JOIN THE TRAIN WE LEAD OTHERS FOLLOW

1 Share

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Kagd10: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Prosper123:
please we have many of them. Let's not be one-sided.. After all, he is a muslim already. That alone should have given him an edge. Or, is his own muslim inferior that he will look for another to fill up his inadequacy.

List them na.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Kaiser20: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
fredoooooo:
Una go wail till una die .. wetin concern me grin cheesy grin cheesy
BAT 23 ..TINUBU 23
That's if Tinubu sees 2023, there's a curse on his head already. " Those Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad"
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Wwwq: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
How
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Dorispatternz: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Really You take out a few lines from what Bishop Kukah said, and try to mis-interpret it?

You couldn't read between the lines of his write-up or maybe you did, but you just have to find a way to read negative meanings to it.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Esama: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin
Aurielfinizu:

Useless governor of imo state won't understand this..

Shebi he is close to some bishop and priest
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Shikini: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Exactly
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by June15(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:
This is a clear warning to all the overzealous christians in Nigeria.

Vote Tinubu and your life will forever be in danger.

What about you? You no be christian?
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by ADBA3005(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:
This is a clear warning to all the overzealous christians in Nigeria.

Vote Tinubu and your life will forever be in danger.

I am a Christian; I will vote Tinubu; my life will be better of, Insha Allah, and, in Jesus' mighty name!
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by funshint(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
SAMBARRY:
lol I see why mediocres like bubu is ruling and sending his foot soildiers to kill with impunity grin

Pele.you go dey alright grin tongue
Run along...cry cry baby tongue
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by JoeNL22(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

The umbrella body of Christians in Nigeria said that if they vote Muslim-Muslim ticket, then they should be ready to live with the consequences thereafter.
We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Ajibade123(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114631656:

The Chairman of Borno State, Christians Association (CAN), Bishop Mohammed Naga [has commended the selection of former governor of the state, Senator Kashim Shettima as the Vice Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in the forthcoming 2023 Election....

Naga, who described Shettima as a compassionate leader, said: “My brothers, those who are not from Borno State may not know, but you and I know better.
In the history of Borno State, there is no Governor that has been fair to the Christian Community in this State as much as Governor Kashim Shettima.
I am saying this in the presence of God Almighty and this is nothing but the truth.
Governor Shettima, in the history of Borno, is the only Governor that has sponsored highest number of Christian Pilgrims every year since 2011.

“I am speaking boldly without fear or favour because as CAN Chairman I do not receive salary or kobo from Government or any institution, but the facts need to be told.

He added that: “For example, when Gwoza people were driven from their ancestral homes, they fled to Maiduguri, and the Governor personally came to CAN Centre in Jerusalem ward two times in June and July 2014.
He gave N10 million for their upkeep at first instance, but the victims were not many.
By the end of October 2014, the IDPs from Gwoza increased to 42,000 in that camp alone. Governor Shettima came again and gave another N10 million.
He also gave additional N5 million for Christians from Borno who fled to Cameroon to be returned home.

“He gave another N5 million for non-indigenes who fled to Cameroon to come back to Nigeria.”

The clergyman said: “Sincerely speaking as a Christian and a preacher, absolutely I have nothing to fear about Asiwaju’s picking a Muslim as his running mate, because he’s not a religious bigot and I’m happy he has made his mind known to the public in the person of his preferred running mate.

When JAGABAN nominated and presented our STARBOY as Vice president 7 years ago, we wondered what the children of hate, frustrations and perdition were saying then.

Y'all said more than this when our Darling Daddy became president, that he is going to jihadised Nigeria and here we still arw worshipping our Darling Jesus Christ in Spirit and in truth.

God bless Nigeria.
I don't know if you have no shame.you have been spamming this comment on different posts so annoying
I don't know you but I know deep in your mind you know this isn't right but because of one personal benefit or the other you keep using different post to justify evil
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by SAMBARRY: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
funshint:

Run along...cry cry baby tongue
eh ya grin

We still get baff for our bathroom wey you go use wail inside o grin tongue

E pain am grin tongue

Oro na dun otinke grin tongue
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by jaxxy(m): 1:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Moh247:

My uncle is a Yoruba and a Pastor of a big church and I know he and his family are voting Tinubu

My Girls Mum is a Christian they are all BATified

My elder brothers wife is a Christian she is BATified as well

Most live radio programme I have listened to lately around southwest almost all callers are BATified

Infact everyone keeps screaming Emilokan everywhere you go

I can't even support or vote a Christian/Christian ticket in our current Nigeria so I wonder why anyone will vote a Muslim/Muslim ticket. undecided

Even Buhari isn't that mad, he picked a pastor and gave him full opportunity to work if not for the cabals.

Apc is gone.

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by goodheart02(m): 3:39am On Jul 12, 2022
post=114631652:
A muslim who loves his neighbor is better than a Catholic who can not allow Anglican to drink water and keep cup.

A christian who loves his neighbor is better than a Sunni who can not allow Shiite to drink water and keep cup.

We Rise.

God bless you, the screenshot below just confirms what you just typed.
Bless up man!
No more politics of division in our nation.

Meanwhile, as seens somewhere on cyberspace.... cheesy wink cheesy

You’re always on the wrong side of things... always talking trash
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Abdu81: 4:45am On Jul 12, 2022
post=114631656:

God bless Nigeria.
long denied by the innocent chairman, who want near a terrorist
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by bibelo: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Odingo1:

Yeye talk, can muslims allow Christian-Christian ticket without massive riot and killings by now.

Hypocrite
Is APC the only party Fielding candidate.....
U guys make mountains out of mole Hill, if they had a Muslim Christian ticket, does it mean everyone must vote them.
There are states that have Muslims and Christian eg Edo state, they have never produced either a Muslim governor or deputy in the history of the state.
Research and give a response.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by EngrKemp: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Softmirror:

[b]LET US GO BY WHAT IS ON GROUND PRESENTLY.

OBASANJO A CHRISTIAN SPENT 8 YEARS
THEN, YARADUA A MUSLIM SPENT 2 YEARS
THEN JONATHAN A CHRISTIAN SPENT 6 YEARS, NOW BUHARI A MUSLIM IS SPENDING HIS 8 YEARS. SO WHEN WE DO THE CALCULATION WE HAVE 14 YEARS BY CHRISTIANS AND ONLY 10 YEAR BY MUSLIMS.

AT THE MOMENT CHRISTIANS HAVE SPENT MORE 4 YEARS MORE THAN MUSLIMS HAVE SPENT AS NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT.

WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT TINUBU WHEN THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER CANDIDATES TO CHOOSE FROM WHO ARE NOT MUSLIMS SO AS TO ADD TO AT LEAST 4 MORE YEARS TO THE 14 YEARS THAT CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT INORDER TO LEAVE MUSLIMS WITH 10 YEARS SINCE 1999.

IF TINUBU OR ANY MUSLIM BECOMES NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT. HE WILL BE SPENDING 4 YEARS BEFORE HAVING THE CHANCE OF BEING REELECTED. THAT FIRST 4 YEARS WILL EQUATE TO A BALANCE OF 14 YEARS ON BOTH SIDES. IF YOU ARE NOT PLEASED WITH TINUBU'S CANDIDACY YOU COULD CHOOSE FROM THE BELOW OR REMAIN NEUTRAL, THAT IS DEMOCRACY.

ASSUMING JONANTHAN HAD RETURNED TO OFFICE FOR THE SECOND TIME, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CHRISTIANS 18 YEARS AND MUSLIMS ONLY TWO YEARS. AT THIS VERY MOMENT MUSLIMS A STILL LAGGING BEHIND BY 4 YEARS ON THE SEAT OF NIGERIA'S PRESIDENCY.[/b]
And all the military head of state?
Nigeria simply did not start in 1999 ok !!
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Softmirror: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
EngrKemp:

And all the military head of state?
Nigeria simply did not start in 1999 ok !!

YES IT DIDN'T START FROM 1999 BUT 1960. AND WHO WERE THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FIRST MILITARY COUP AND WHY IT LED TO NIGERIA'S CIVIL WAR. WHAT WAS THE IDEOLOGY BEHIND IT ALL?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead / Jibrin Raises 20 Questions For Dogara / Nyesom Wike And Aminu Tambuwal Step Out Looking Dapper In Suits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.