Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN (25126 Views)

2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN / 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Acidosis(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
I like this part:

"we will all face the consequences together" AKA "Gbo gbo wa lo ma kan" cheesy

Like those who voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019, many of them have been home now 4 months and counting with no hope. Some of them are contributing N900m to secure their release from Fulani bandits.

A time will come when some of us will begin to vote wicked leaders to punish Nigerians grin grin
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Brushstrokes20: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Spot on! # a stitch in time saves nine!
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by anthonyonyolu(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Who is a pastor?
Do you mean Remi Tinubu is a pastor?
Where does she fellowship?
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Eniitankorede: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Very soon the Christians with good conscience will realise that CAN is a cankerworm that must be disbanded. They have been a tool in the hands of PDP for quite some time.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Kagd10: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Prosper123:
The problem will be yorubas, even the Christians among them who will still go ahead and vote for such blatant insolence and selfishness and later say they are liberal. It will touch everyone

The point is Tinubu is from the South thus a Northerner is obviously needed as his Vice President. All the Northerners presented for the Vice President tickets are Muslims. Mention the Christian northerner in the core North for Tinubu na.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Dorakay93(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
I see no REASON , I mean No Reason whatsoever a reasonable person should vote APC.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Antai123(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Unfortunately, we have some Christian Idiots that won't wake up and reason. They see nothing wrong because of selfish gains. Tweehhh!!!
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Shugavee(f): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hahjascho:
Is it not foolishness to see a deadly red flag and still fall a victim?

Nigerians, see beyond your stomach and selfish interest.

The Norths know where they're heading. It will shock everyone....even the acclaimed APCs from the South. The South is being played through TINUBU. The goal is to immortalise power to the North. Only a fool will believe the North are not politically smart. Some great movies are not just movies. They're subtle way to anonymously communicate salient fact to the uninformed world. Tinubu is getting brainwashed by his personal ambition.

The South need to wake up. We are being played. If made to happen, It will take donkey years to set things in balance again.
more reason I think atiku is our better chance of removing Apc from power
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by foreshore(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

The umbrella body of Christians in Nigeria said that if they vote Muslim-Muslim ticket, then they should be ready to live with the consequences thereafter.

The action of tinubu is a move for self destruct
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by brainhgeek(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
EngrKemp:
Truth is ....
*Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets and Socio-economic Equity in Nigeria*

*Fact 1:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%)

*Fact 2:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

*Fact 3:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

*Fact 4:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Governors - 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 15 (79%)

*Fact 5:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

*Fact 6:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

*Matter of Conscience:*
1. Should not the Christian Governors unite the Christians in Nigeria to ensure at least power ROTATION between Christians and Muslims at the Federal Level?
2. Should Christians allow the people of the other faith to DOMINATE them in the Armed forces?
3. Should the Christians allow the other faith CONTROL every juicy ECONOMIC BUSINESS in Nigeria like oil wells, Cement Factories, Bureau de change?
4. Should the other faith always be in charge of Electoral Umpire (INEC)?
5. SHOULD WE WAIT TILL THEY MAKE NIGERIA COMPLETELY AFGHANISTAN OF Africa with killings of Christians every where? ���
Note : We Christians ORDINARILY will not care who RULE this world provided there is FREEDOM OF WORSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT. After all our kingdom is not of this Earth. However, if we REFUSE to be part of politics, in choosing our Leaders, we may not even be ALLOWED TO PRACTICE OUR FAITH. THINK THINK THINK CHRISTIANS!!!

Funny but true.�� IN NIGERIA

✳ President -North.
✳ Senate President -North
✳ Chief of Staff - North.
✳ SGF--North.
✳ INEC Chairman - North.
✳ Chief Justice of federation - North.
✳ President Court of Appeal - North.
✳ EFCC Chairman - North.
✳ President Federal high court - North.
✳ National Security Adviser - North.
Inspector General of Police - North
✳ Chief of Army Staff - North.
✳ Chief of Air Staff - North.
✳ Controller, Customs
Service - North.
✳ Defence Minister-North.
✳ MD Port Authority- North.
✳ MD NDIC - North
✳ Controller Prison Services - North.
✳Controller of Immigration -North.
✳Controller of Fire Service North.
✳Highest looter North.
✳ Richest man in Africa - North.
✳ 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
✳ 99.9% of almajiris - North.
✳ Highest rate of child marriage - North.
✳Boko Haram - North.
✳Fulani herdsmen militia Terrorising Nigerians - North.
✳90% of Nigeria's past presidents/Head of state -North. Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in THE NORTH. Remember almost all these positions were and are being controlled by Northern Muslims!!!

Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Christian LEADERS? Keep forwarding till it gets to all CHRISTIAN LEADERS may be they will have to *RE-THINK* and stop being SELFISH...

NOTE: If Nigeria is conquered by the Islamic Extrmists or continue the way it is going, even, I repeat EVEN THOSE CHOICE *_INVESTMENTS_* like schools, Farms, Hotels, Estates, Radio Stations etc, that our Christian brothers have sold us to get money and build shall be taken away from them either FORCEFULLY or USING KANGAROO ARM OF GOVERNMENT LIKE THE EFFC, ICPC, and new ones that may emerge.

CAN YOU IMAGINE?

Spread this till all Christian Governors, Senators, House of Reps, all Church Leaders and indeed all Christians USE THEIR GOD GIVEN BRAINS TO THINK AND UNITE TO FIND SOLUTION BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

Mathew 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Ambassador of the CHRIST

�️�
This is worthy to note

Christians are majority

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Igbojew: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
CAN you really spoke well here but the issues is will naive and those Christians that claim liberal listen because this is exactly what Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu saw and he has been warning the whole Nigerians especially Christians and other minority religions but they refused to listened to him because he came from the tribe they hated with passion which is Igbo now look at wee where we are now and if Christians did not unite to vote Peter Obi believe me what will befall Christians of Nigeria will be a child's play like what happened to Christians of Turkey that was once own and dominate Turkey but because of look warm and I don't care behavior Islam conquered and took over Turkey and today Turkey is 99% Muslims.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Prosper123: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kagd10:

The point is Tinubu is from the South thus a Northerner is obviously needed as his Vice President. All the Northerners presented for the Vice President tickets are Muslims. It's not about religion at this point. Meanwhile, Tinubu's wife is a Christian. If Tinubu hasn't forced any religion on his wife, he won't do that to Nigerians.
This is a huge country of more than 180 million we are talking about. For the benefit of the country, a leader should be able to pay price, though hard. Having a Christian wife is in his home. He is not going to be a president in his home. We are talking about a country, a polarized one at that. We have competence in every religion and region. My dear, the truth is that it's not balanced, for the sake of peace and unity
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Yogamaster(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
What I know is that even though Christian vote for Tinubu or not, he may still become the president, but what matters is that supposed it becomes the best tenure for Christian / Muslim relationship, by then we will all knows that not all Muslim are wicked. for some knows about the laws of karma. So vote your mind and forget religions.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Prosper123: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Yogamaster:
What I know is that even though Christian vote for Tinubu or not, he may still become the president, but what matters is that supposed it becomes the best tenure for Christian / Muslim relationship, by then we will all knows that not all Muslim are wicked. for some knows about the laws of karma. So vote your mind and forget religions.
people can't forget religion. Many have been dying due to religion in the country. Nigeria is a religious country.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by kayperry: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bar1941:
CAN have totally derailed from what Jesus Christ epitomizes and now I see no difference between CAN and that Mumuric guy. CAN should just register for a political party and present her president to contest for the presidency in subsequent elections.

Religion have really damaged us as people in Africa, I pray we move beyond this level one day.

Oga shut up, do you know what the last 7yrs as been like for CAN, watching helplessly as jihadist & bandit kill xtains with impunity and it as bad as they even go into churches to kill freely.
How does it feel to watch some muslim extremist burn a girl alive, post the video and even justify it with protest and words like "our red line"
Do you know what likes for the xtains bodies paying ransoms upon ransom to free kidnapped bishop/clergy.
what is govt doing, nigeria military we rather intimidate victims with press releases than go after these sick extremist ... and you expect us to trust a muslim muslim where muslim xtain is not even balanced
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Igbojew: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
When Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos was warning about this APC party and Buhari agenda of Islaming Nigerians myopic and naive Christians and minority religions and other tribes allowed Housas/Fulanis to deceive them that Igbos and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu are the problem of this country while they systematically keep on planning underground for their agenda which is to dig deep Koran in Atlantic ocean from where Uthman Danfodio stopped..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Kagd10: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Prosper123:

This is a huge country of more than 180 million we are talking about. For the benefit of the country, a leader should be able to pay price, though hard. Having a Christian wife is in his home. He is not going to be a president in his home. We are talking about a country, a polarized one at that. We have competence in every religion and region. My dear, the truth is that it's not balanced, for the sake of peace and unity

Name the Christian northerner in the core North for Tinubu na.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Jking20(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Igbo:
is CAN a political party?

Whether political party or whatever, there are not voting APC so am surprised how they are so concerned about their dealings. They should rather preach their candidate.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Lukuluku69(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

The umbrella body of Christians in Nigeria said that if they vote Muslim-Muslim ticket, then they should be ready to live with the consequences thereafter.

Make una vote Obi nah. Which kain wailing be dis nah?
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Sholaco: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
CAN you are on your own, as a Christian you v done nothing for me, all you care about is your pockets and your family. I will vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Spherica17:
I'm done politicking for now

Better
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by bibelo: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
I don't understand CAN problem, if the traditional religion worshippers decide to protest their marginalisation nko. Wetin be their own if APc pick two traditional religion practisioners .When Oritsejafor the CAN president turned Aso rock to HQ and helping Jonathan carry money to SA In the disguise of buying weapon. Other members of Can and other religions no talk... They just be disturbing our peace. Let people vote their choice.... Yeye people of Nigeria
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Igbojew: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
kayperry:

Oga shut up, do you know what the last 7yrs as been like for CAN, watching helplessly as jihadist & bandit kill xtains with impunity and it as bad as they even go into churches to kill freely.
How does it feel to watch some muslim extremist burn a girl alive, post the video and even justify it with protest and words like "our red line"
Do you know what likes for the xtains bodies paying ransoms upon ransom to free kidnapped bishop/clergy.
what is govt doing, nigeria military we rather intimidate victims with press releases than go after these sick extremist ... and you expect us to trust a muslim muslim where muslim xtain is not even balanced
You have time to reply that Muslim extremist.They are like pig,no matter how you try to wash pig it will return to it's dirt same with those Muslim extremist,no matter how try to make them see reason they will always show you why they are called Muslim extremist or fanatics.Let it be Peter Obi that pick Christian as his VP people like that one you will be the first to condemn Peter Obi...........I am that Igbojew
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Whois(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
I know you're a Catholic but because of politics u'll vote Tinubu even if he chose satan as running mate. We know ur type
post=114631652:
A muslim who loves his neighbor is better than a Catholic who can not allow Anglican to drink water and keep cup.

A christian who loves his neighbor is better than a Sunni who can not allow Shiite to drink water and keep cup.

We Rise.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Myfavourite: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
I just dey laugh in Portuguese angry my prayer is anybody that enter let it favour me and my family
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Ajeeb: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Odingo1: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
bibelo:
I don't understand CAN problem, if the traditional religion worshippers decide to protest their marginalisation nko. Wetin be their own if APc pick two traditional religion practisioners .When Oritsejafor the CAN president turned Aso rock to HQ and helping Jonathan carry money to SA In the disguise of buying weapon. Other members of Can and other religions no talk... They just be disturbing our peace. Let people vote their choice.... Yeye people of Nigeria
Yeye talk, can muslims allow Christian-Christian ticket without massive riot and killings by now.

Hypocrite
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Bigheart042(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Where is pastor RIGHTEOUSNESS..?
Where is pastor RIGHTEOUSNESS?

U wouldn't say anything thing now to defend your Faith and what's that about to unfold..
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Odingo1: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lots of selfish animals in Nigeria. How can someone be supporting Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country shared by Muslim and Christians. Those people are evil hypocrite and enemy of Nigeria.

If reverse is the case muslims will burn everywhere down.
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by MarketDispatch: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Draslo:
This is exactly what I posted about.

We've turned the election into religious and tribal war again. In the end, we cry....again.

Who will go and condemn terrorist groups if security issue occurs when you have already been sighted eating breakfast lunch and dinner with them?
Re: You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN by Ykc2(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114631652:
A muslim who loves his neighbor is better than a Catholic who can not allow Anglican to drink water and keep cup.

A christian who loves his neighbor is better than a Sunni who can not allow Shiite to drink water and keep cup.

We Rise.
keep deceiving your family you can never deceive us na your family you fit deceive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. / How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times / Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.