Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) (19155 Views)

‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by wizelink(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
ABEG small small.
hubfire:
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Antoeni(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
His Apartment in Hell is Ready
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by shyshy1: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
FFK is already in hell the fire is already burning him right from earth before he will die and rot in proper hell........
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Emdebby2: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Health360:
Lol

APC

A= AGBADO
P= PEOPLES
C = Congress

Na joke I dey oo grin

I like am for TinubU,Atiku and am Very OBIDIENT grin

D gallant soldier below was accused of stealing somebody's certificate. Can someone EPP confirm that? grin
This one got me laughing in Swahili

1 Like

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by ebhaleleme51490: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Foolish manVote Peter Obi for a better NigeriaFoolish manVote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria...
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by ayusco85(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114633354:
All liars will go to hell fire, so says the Holy Book.

This was the boy the chidlren of hate, frustrations and perdition made their god and savior for our darling Daddy first tenure.
They worshipped this glutton and MumuReno every day of their miserable lives, just because he was against our darling Daddy.

And he utilized the opportunity to brainwashed these swines empty brain to the fullest.
He fingered their vacant brain for free as he likes, same thing MumuReno is doing and did to them.

But the moment he saw their murderer and cannibal has been caged like a zoo animal he is, he stopped
And now he is their number one enemy.
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, one day una go wise.
Bunch of #$!*@

Like Bigmouth FFK,
Like MumuReno,
Like Deji Adeyanju.....finger their empty brains.
The same empty brains that believed their evil, foolish, Wicked cannibal when he told them the president of over 200 million was cloned!
For all you fools that believed that back then. You should look ya sef in the mirror today, hold your two heads with your 2 hands and repeat "you are a fool for believing that 21 times! cheesy

We Rise!

I detesr seeing your idiotic comments. I wish there was a block button like thr is on twitter. You are just plain stupid and a dumb ass.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by shegz24(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
That is politics for you.

Even Obi can join APC tomorrow.

I will like to see what all those his noise maker fans will say then.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Zeemam: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Is FFK not a member of APC again? I don't understand you people again o
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by meobizy(f): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Na poor people pikin dey try hold these men to their words. If you enter that corridor of power you go talk, talk and un-talk. Many politicians don't know when they're lying from them telling the truth again. Falsehood is ingrained in their grey matter. The world over it is the same story.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Edoziesmart(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114633354:

This was the boy the chidlren of hate, frustrations and perdition made their god and savior for our darling Daddy first tenure.
They worshipped this glutton and MumuReno every day of their miserable lives, just because he was against our darling Daddy.

And he utilized the opportunity to brainwashed these swines empty brain to the fullest.
He fingered their vacant brain for free as he likes, same thing MumuReno is doing and did to them.

But the moment he saw their murderer and cannibal has been caged like a zoo animal he is, he stopped
Bunch of #$!*@

Like Bigmouth FFK,
Like MumuReno,
The same empty brains that believed their evil, foolish, Wicked cannibal when he told them the president of over 200 million was cloned!
For all you fools that believed that back then. You should look ya sef in the mirror today, hold your two heads with your 2 hands and repeat "you are a fool for believing that 21 times! cheesy

We Rise!
Audio vulture griller, how is your BMC job going?
How can I join you guys at least to follow collect my stipend from Tinubu when he becomes the president?
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Oxala: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
frikalone:
Fani Kayode, now a member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), had in a tweet vowed to remain in the PDP for heaven's sake.

He had claimed that defecting from the PDP to join the APC will send him to hell.

Ironically, in line with Fani-Kayode's past comments, one would be tempted to describe him as a former minster who will be 'heading to hell' owing to how quickly he dumped the PDP for the APC barely two years after.

The old tweet, which was a response to the Nigerian Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo's appeal for PDP leaders to join the APC before they die, spawned the failed promise by Fani-Kayode.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1163473687804338179?t=Ay6ltxcy0_xVOj-xmcrx5g&s=19

Everyone know Fani Kayode is an old fool
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by lereinter(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114633354:

Bunch of #$!*@

Like Bigmouth FFK,
Like MumuReno,

We Rise!

You shall reap it

You can't plant cassava and harvest maize

What buhari apc did for nigeria, the same measure you and your generation shall reap
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by lagosrd: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
I personally chatted this man ,. Although he may not reply me nor know me sometimes around last year. He has now gone and seen what those that deceived him are planning for him.

I said he doesn't belong to where he went to. Tinubu has been nursing the Moslem Moslem ticket for decades and so Hell rufai did it will gut and effontry. Those that tried it never became president in their lifetime.

He is toiling yet same route awolowo, Abiola did and the end thereof is disaster.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by paix(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Believe politicians at your own peril.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by freemanq(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Animal Talk
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by awoluyi(m): 4:47am On Jul 12, 2022
One thing I like in FFK is the constancy of his inconsistency. A man should be known for at least one thing!
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by jaggabban: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
post=114633354:

Bunch of #$!*@

Like Bigmouth FFK,
Like MumuReno,

We Rise!
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Waterbear(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=114633354:

Bunch of #$!*@

Like Bigmouth FFK,
Like MumuReno,

We Rise!

The hate you have for a neighbouring tribe is disgusting...
If the whites can be racist you with the same skin colour and same blood colour hating on your neighbor's is so sick...
Look at the dehumanizing nature of your words describing your fellow humans in such a barbaric and degrading way...
No matter what I cant call my brothers swine because we disagree in politics or cause we are from different tribes...
You make me sick..
And people like you should be kept away from the society, your hate would destroy you..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me / Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises / Minimum Wage: Buhari Appoints Rewane To Head Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.