Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) (19147 Views)

‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by mcgodison2531(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
All APC members already have a room in hell
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Myfavourite: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
FFK lost his dignity becos of covetous, which has rendered his political career useless and worthless, this man has no value again!!
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Bfly: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
It human to be shameless. Hell or heaven is out of it.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Blaze14k: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114633354:
All liars will go to hell fire, so says the Holy Book.

This was the boy the chidlren of hate, frustrations and perdition made their god and savior for our darling Daddy first tenure.
They worshipped this glutton and MumuReno every day of their miserable lives, just because he was against our darling Daddy.

And he utilized the opportunity to brainwashed these swines empty brain to the fullest.
He fingers their vacant brain for free as he likes, same thing MumuReno is doing and did to them.

But the moment he saw their murderer and cannibal has been caged like a zoo animal he is, he stopped
And now he is their number one enemy.
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, one day una go wise.
Bunch of #$!*@

Oga suffer no dey taya u..

1 Like

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by yusluvad(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
FFK is an hypocrite...
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Omoslim26: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
If you are looking for shamelessness look no further.
You can never shame the shameless,it's impossible.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by SiriusRhyme: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
When a mouth is too loose it is meant to go off key most times. I see more of a literature student than a politician.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Prozico22(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
When i saw the muslim-muslim ticket i was very happy because some Yoruba Christian have relocated to LABOUR PARTY
all the Christian family from
DEEPER LIFE
LORD CHOSEN
CATHOLIC
RCCG
SALVATION MINISTRY
LIVING FAITH
DUNAMIS
ANGLICAN
METHODISE
ECWA
ERCC
CELESTIAL CHURCH
CHARIBUM
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF CHRIST
ZION MINISTRY
CHRIST EMBASSY
OLOUMBA OLOUMBA
ALKANKAR
FAMILY WORSHIP
TREM
FOUR SQUARE
GOODTIDING
SABBATH
SCOAN
MOUTAIN OF FIRE
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY
OMEGA POWER MINISTRY
GOD CHOSEN
ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH
500 thousand vote from each church nation wide have mention is 15million
plus the the once i didnt mention 5million
muslim brothers should at reast generate 10million
30million votes is ok
GOD all we ask in your NAME
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by condralbedez: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Blaze14k:

Oga suffer no dey taya u..
Help me and ask him oh,his stupidity is a top-notch.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Goodman247: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
All of you are the same
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Pastorsmile: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Change is one thing that is constant in life.
If Tinubu did not denied Osinbajo and Amaechi the ticket, I still would have given my vote to Apc. But now things have changed. Iam now obidient.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Olurondo: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
FFK is politically irrelevant.He does not matter in the "scheme of things".He is not worthy of mention!
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by SugarGirl44(f): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
hubfire:
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!

Who gave their phone to a jss 2 pupil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Newton2024: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114633354:
All liars will go to hell fire, so says the Holy Book.

This was the boy the chidlren of hate, frustrations and perdition made their god and savior for our darling Daddy first tenure.
They worshipped this glutton and MumuReno every day of their miserable lives, just because he was against our darling Daddy.

And he utilized the opportunity to brainwashed these swines empty brain to the fullest.
He fingered their vacant brain for free as he likes, same thing MumuReno is doing and did to them.

But the moment he saw their murderer and cannibal has been caged like a zoo animal he is, he stopped
And now he is their number one enemy.
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, one day una go wise.
Bunch of #$!*@

Like Bigmouth FFK,
Like MumuReno,
Like Deji Adeyanju.....finger their empty brains.
The same empty brains that believed their evil, foolish, Wicked cannibal when he told them the president of over 200 million was cloned!
For all you fools that believed that back then. You should look ya sef in the mirror today, hold your two heads with your 2 hands and repeat "you are a fool for believing that 21 times! cheesy

We Rise!

BLASPHEMY: Adamawa law school student allegedly suffers matchete head injuries for praying rosary on the street.

https://www.facebook.com/378378918890631/posts/pfbid0qA8r6qMWHhhQYBQd9aaR2eJCWYSWKshheuuuvhvvEyfrEFZqSZ8fpGP9GstjsU2pl/

And this is a country where APC is fronting a Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket. God forbid! Those of you supporting the ticket today because it favours you should endeavour to do so when it's the other way round.

I say no to Muslim terrorist-terrorist ticket.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Reason no one should take the words of any Nigerian politician any seriously.
Not even the almighty Obi
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Basicend: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
He will leave APC very soon.

Just wait and see. .

Stomach infastructure man.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Taigaban: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Are you sure he is not on his way to hell?
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
FFK. Is hell bound
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by leofab(f): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2022

Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by meeketta: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
99.9% of Nigeria politicians have no place in heaven.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by TheRareGem1(f): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nonesense. If you watch PYO video speech during Chief Oyegun's birthday party, you'd grasped the humour of PYO. He even gave an example of a USA politician
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Shooyie: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
What's this about really? This is a 2019 tweet. Besides, FFK is a member of the APC.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by vibbb: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
FFK a man with zero integrity.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
mcgodison2531:
All APC members already have a room in hell

Your co-travellers are confused. If the Ticket is Christian Christian, do you think the Muslims will be frustrated and intimidated as you are? No. They will keep quiet and vote another candidate. The truth is that you are confused, frustrated and intimidated. Church or those that are Called don't make noise. My plea is that Tinubu should not be assassinated.

They are confused. In the midst of the confusion our spiritual eyes must be opened widely. I have a message for Tinubu and the security apparatus surrounding him. TINUBU should be protected against ASSASINATION in a South West State. The perpetrators are not from South West, but South West will be their target place of action. As a result of this spiritual insight, they may want to change their action plan to North West.

The bitterness and frustration are so much.

If Muslim Muslim Ticket is advantageous to Tinubu opponents, then there should be no reaction. For Estimated 13,000 people to sign a petition against an individual over comments he made against an individual shows the level of frustration and bitterness in place.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Master2022: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good evening everyone.
I'm very sorry for the disturbance.
Please my wife is in labour.
Sow a seed to this little boy please. He needs it badly.
2056913154 UBA. God bless.
Re: FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) by Joyce95: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
FFK is an hypocrite, anywhere he see food he follows.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me / Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude / Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.