Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) (54799 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola / President Buhari Welcomes Ramadan Fasting, Asks Muslims To Feed The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by NGsultan(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTbuyi3s9JQ

Translation:

He said Muslims should collect everything tinubu is sharing or giving people - money, houses or wives - but no one should vote for him. That may God destroy the finger 'you're planning to use' on voting him. That they should stay away from him because he's not truthful. That their suffering is enough.

350 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by God1000(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Things are falling apart, Who advised Tinubu to pick a Muslim VP?

663 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by LoneWolf212: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bobo Chicago on the beat

298 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
APC will go down the drain eventually tongue

626 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by waice6571: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
No matter how people try to paint Muslim/Muslim Ticket in Nigeria, it remains what it is; all shades of wrong!

I don't know why people are not asking the right questions....!

Why did Buhari chose Pst Tunde Bakare and Yemi Osinbajo... christians/pastors as his running mates to balance the equation while vying for the office of the president?

Why can't he choose Tinubu as his running mate in 2015 and try to sell Muslim/Muslim ticket to Nigerians?

Tinubu may lose the trust of the south and the north will cleverly withdraw their support for him some minutes to the election....

Someone should ask former president Goodluck Jonathan the taste of Northern betrayer....

670 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by JBriel: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
If Buhari didn't do it, who is Tinubu? Anyway, it will go down in history as the second man that attempted it.

No be history him wan make?

482 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by athaboi(f): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket? I say it again...christians should watch it....there will be consequences

364 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by Ballzproblemm: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
imam wey get sense

436 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by VeryWickedMan: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
The average aboki on the street hates Tinubu actually
It's the politicians, monarchs and clerics that may sway them

278 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by strangest(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Okay.... APC structure will be collapsed for Atiku... The North knows what they are doing ��

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by Opolopoopolonio: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nonentity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by yomi961: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kiki
Mumu man without any agenda, only to believe it his birth right to be president.
We are not going to be deceived,

240 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by Sirheny007(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good.
The reality of this ticket must be made known to every Muslim.
It would be sheer hypocritical of them to vote a Muslim - Muslim ticket whereas they wouldn't do the same if it was Christian-Christian.

And this is a slap in the face of Nigerian christians!

216 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
A muslim who loves his neighbor is better than a Catholic who can not allow Anglican to drink water and keep cup.

A christian who loves his neighbor is better than a Sunni who can not allow Shiite to drink water and keep cup.

And there is no guarantee that all Christians will vote for Christians and all Muslims will vote for Muslims
We Rise.

We Rise.

Moh247:

My uncle is a Yoruba and a Pastor of a big church and I know he and his family are voting Tinubu
My Girls Mum is a Christian they are all BATified
My elder brothers wife is a Christian she is BATified as well
God bless you, the screenshot below just confirms what you just typed.
Bless up man!
No more politics of division in our nation.

Meanwhile, as seens somewhere on cyberspace.... cheesy wink cheesy

24 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
The below is from the Chairman of the Christian Association from his state.
A man who knows him better than anyone else.
The man who know shettima more than any Christian.
The Christian most closest to him.
No more politics of division in our country.

The Chairman of Borno State, Christians Association (CAN), Bishop Mohammed Naga [has commended the selection of former governor of the state, Senator Kashim Shettima as the Vice Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in the forthcoming 2023 Election....

Naga, who described Shettima as a compassionate leader, said: “My brothers, those who are not from Borno State may not know, but you and I know better.
In the history of Borno State, there is no Governor that has been fair to the Christian Community in this State as much as Governor Kashim Shettima.
I am saying this in the presence of God Almighty and this is nothing but the truth.
Governor Shettima, in the history of Borno, is the only Governor that has sponsored highest number of Christian Pilgrims every year since 2011.

“I am speaking boldly without fear or favour because as CAN Chairman I do not receive salary or kobo from Government or any institution, but the facts need to be told.
This Governor has shown compassion to the Christian Community.”

He added that: “For example, when Gwoza people were driven from their ancestral homes, they fled to Maiduguri, and the Governor personally came to CAN Centre in Jerusalem ward two times in June and July 2014.
He gave N10 million for their upkeep at first instance, but the victims were not many.
By the end of October 2014, the IDPs from Gwoza increased to 42,000 in that camp alone. Governor Shettima came again and gave another N10 million.
He also gave additional N5 million for Christians from Borno who fled to Cameroon to be returned home.

“He gave another N5 million for non-indigenes who fled to Cameroon to come back to Nigeria.”

The clergyman said: “Sincerely speaking as a Christian and a preacher, absolutely I have nothing to fear about Asiwaju’s picking a Muslim as his running mate, because he’s not a religious bigot and I’m happy he has made his mind known to the public in the person of his preferred running mate.

No more politics of division in our country.
Our Darling Nation must be great again in our lifetime.

When JAGABAN nominated and presented our STARBOY as Vice president 7 years ago, we wondered what the children of hate, frustrations and perdition were saying then.
Hypocritical things everywhere.

Y'all said more than this when our Darling Daddy became president, that he is going to jihadised Nigeria and here we still arw worshipping our Darling Jesus Christ in Spirit and in truth.
Shame to anyone using religion to divide our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.

19 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

Reject APC, don't vote for APC

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114634166:
Reading
Paid urchins will say it's doctored video cheesy this one dey read to type jargons at the end of the day... jaganBANDITS

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by Kingspin(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
A true Muslim will support Kano Imam

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by owiko(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Imam with the sauce. Say no to agbado and cassava munching, vote wisely

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by bigboluet(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Coast clear for Atiku

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
What is important is that we get our PVC. Affliction should not rise again.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by Adliperd: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Atikulate 2023 is what we ask for.

Let support Atiku together

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by abobote: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is playing on their intelligent
Does it mean that the northern christian are not northern enough?

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
cool
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by Johnrake69: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lol... Vote Peter Obi for a New Nigeria.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by etrange: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wives? With the way women are seen as gift items/palliatives/properties in Africa, the feminist movement is clearly justified. I mean, some parents actually use thier daughters to close deals.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Kano Imam Asks Muslims Not To Vote Tinubu (Video) by Kingpele(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
E go choke tinubu, for me it will be a terrible mistake if I don't vote Peter obi next year ,I just read an article of a landlord in PH who attested to the humility of Peter obi..he said 21 years ago in their Street where Peter obi had warehouses where he parked his imported canned products,that due to the conducts of his drivers ,that traffic will be too much to the extent he and others people will parked thier car several miles to their house, so landlord meeting was called and Peter obi was invited after they had already taxed themselves to repair some parts of the road which were not motorable..he said t when obi came in ,i started shouting at him ready to get physical with him but that the next thing Peter obi did surprised me ,he said first Peter obi apologised for coming late and pleaded with them to forgive him that he never knew his drivers was that causing this pains for them ,he Promised to end the traffic and within days he brought a construction company that repaired the roads and built drainage ... that was the end of thier problems..he said he had never seen a cool headed billionaire like Peter obi..After reading iit i made up my mind that even such character was to be an hausa man or yoruba I would have voted for him still...we need compassionate leaders like Peter obi

101 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram / Kogi APC Governorship Primaries Result: Yahaya Bello Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.