Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) (8518 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / How Can this BEAUTIFULL DAMSEL Be Sleeping With a Rugged Guy like (pics) / My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by siofra(f): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
A feminine guy who's into girls.

I've been heartbroken ever since the one below was taken.

Please indicate if you're like him i.e you love make-up, shopping, manicure, you're sensitive, kind, emotionally intelligent, you love dressing up in women's clothes, you love fashion, you're rational, woke and open-minded and you also look perfect and feminine.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bobrisky and James brown are there na. Una go dey share bleaching cream and twerk for tiktok. You go girl! tongue

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by JBriel: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
siofra:

Please indicate if you're like him i.e you love make-up, shopping, manicure, you're sensitive, kind, emotionally intelligent, you love dressing up in women's clothes, you love fashion, you're rational, woke and open-minded and you also look perfect and feminine.

Thanks.

Your fantasties would be weirder than your public displays

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by blazingblender(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lol
Jonsing girl
This one de find who she go de follow shake ass for tiktok

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by siofra(f): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
CruiserX:
Bobrisky and James brown are there na. Una go dey share bleaching cream and twerk for tiktok. You go girl! tongue

They are into men and Bobrisky's character is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Halimaatz(f): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
You mean gaybriels?

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Lexkenny99(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
You mean the likes of DENOLA GREY, I can you up with him

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by virginprincess(f): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Op pls add graphics, that guy/lady disgust me undecided lipsrsealed.
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Dorwadora(f): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
I actually have a friend who's 100 percent fit for your description girl.

He's medical student at OAU, he loves to sing, he's a make-up artist and also a caterer. When we were younger he'd duet Barbie album with me grin grin.

Now he's a big boy that steals one or 2 bottle of my nail polish whenever we meet. sad sad

I miss you Temi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by ojun50(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
If you no see date the guy picture

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Flacko225(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
There are guys like Enioluwa Adeoluwa, Denola grey, Ezra Olubi (co-founder of paystack) they are feminine idk if they are into girls sha but there are plenty femme boys in this Nigeria just check twitter or go to unilag you'll see a lot of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
siofra:

They are into men and Bobrisky's character is terrible.

You can't be too sure. Try those 2 first, they probably just have body odour from the constant misuse of their excretory system wink

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by nifemi25(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
How can I unread this... total waste of data

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by siofra(f): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lexkenny99:
You mean the likes of DENOLA GREY, I can you up with him

YES YES YES!!!

But are you sure he's straight?
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by siofra(f): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
I actually have a friend who's 100 percent fit for your description girl.

He's medical student at OAU, he loves to sing, he's a make-up artist and also a caterer. When we were younger he'd duet Barbie album with me grin grin.

Now he's a big boy that steals one or 2 bottle of my nail polish whenever we met. sad sad

I miss you Temi.

Wow!

Is he straight?

I need to be very sure.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by siofra(f): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Flacko225:
There are guys like Enioluwa Adeoluwa, Denola grey, Ezra Olubi (co-founder of paystack) they are feminine idk if they are into girls sha but there are plenty femme boys in this Nigeria just check twitter or go to unilag you'll see a lot of them

Ezra is definitely not straight and I think Enioluwa bats for both sides.

Not sure about Denola.
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by siofra(f): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
nifemi25:
How can I unread this... total waste of data

Come let me wash your eye in bleach.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Freelane33(m): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Are you as pretty as the girl in the third slide ?
If yes I’m cuter than that guy
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Lexkenny99(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
siofra:

YES YES YES!!!

But are you sure he's straight?
He's just queer. Nigerians say he's gay buh I Ain't sure about that. I've met him in person, he doesn't act gay.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Nyascobar1414: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Effeminate men everywhere..
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by kaywhy09(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Are you rich?

I can act this role if the price is huge kiss
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by kenedyx: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sometimes lack of money fit make you chop lizard.

OP be careful..
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Cinema4d: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Omo! See pesin spec.
Indeed ladies are very confused undecided
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Dorwadora(f): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
siofra:

Wow!

Is he straight?

I need to be very sure.
As straight as a straight line... Dude lives for women grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Consiglieri: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
siofra:

Thanks.

Hit me up babe

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by KristaPretty(f): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Freelane33:
Are you as pretty as the girl in the third slide ?
If yes I’m cuter than that guy

It's not about you being cute. Poster wants to know if you are like bobrisky
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by PumpumPrince: 12:20am On Jul 12, 2022
siofra:

Thanks.

angry
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 12, 2022
We are many that have all these u just mentioned but u have to upload ur pic first let see if u deserve us
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Eniitankorede: 3:20am On Jul 12, 2022
siofra:

Thanks.

Are you a lesbian or trans?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Easy2pips: 4:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Go to China and create one for your self grin
I customize, build and print on all kinds of cartons check my signature
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by techWriter3: 5:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Lol Jonsing girl This one de find who she betweens de follow shake ass for tiktok
Re: Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) by Zulu2022: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2022
All I see is a gay trait in u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Jealousy Normal In A Relationship? / 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.