Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili (26703 Views)

Nigeria Struggling To Find Oil Buyers For 30 Cargoes / Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment / Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by ElSudani: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
sotall:

Mumu! The only magic is the reality that Tinubu has failed in his religious bigotry.

He already lost most Christian votes and not all muslims will vote him.

He cares only about becoming president but doesn't care about the unity of Nigeria.

Tinubu is your next President mark my words. People love their religion but religion is not the only reason you vote for a candidate. Well, except if you are a fanatic. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by kponkedenge(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
akanbiaa:
What are the names of the people in the picture that you labelled book haram members, and how did you investigated them and reached the conclusion?

I'm sure you won't be asking this question if it was Peter Obi and suspected IPOB members.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by Teenaira: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
ghettokid1:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/tinubu-shettima-nigeria-struggling-to-be-a-country-ezekwesili/
I think due to the continuous failure in Previous experiments, the average Nigerian is fed up with the pathetic situation of the polity. Religion should ordinarily not be a yardstick to elect leaders because they may not be officially expected to perform any religious activities during their tenure. So, candidate's religion is one of the many tool of deceit being employed by politicians to get votes from the electorate. The so called Muslims have being stealing away our destiny and our generation yet to be born, the Christians are not in anyway better. The only yet to be tested religion are the traditional worshippers. So, if we need to consider religion as one of the criteria for selecting our leaders, then it is time to consider non Muslims and non christians alike. Both religion have failed us. So anybody talking about candidates religion does not understand our problems.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by sotall(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
ElSudani:

Tinubu is your next President mark my words. People love their religion but religion is not only reason you vote for a candidate. Well except if you are a fanatic. Olodo.

Tinubu is the president of your family, past and future generations. His seed will lord over your generation forever.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by Babalola0920: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jesuschristus:
If OBi is nt a Christian bigot he would have married a Muslim like Tinubu and Atiku did,and even have Muslim children.

We the northern Muslims will therefore vote for Peter obi only if he can divorce his Christian wife and marry hijab wearing muslim.

This average church goer lack the true spirit of christ and the hate on other religion is to keep you guys evolve life can't be fun without competitor they love to keep people in darkness through segregation and division......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by saintrow1: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
eddie7:
Nigeria is at cross roads. There will be 3 kinds of supporters .
1. Those who support based on how close they are to the candidates and what they stand to gain for themselves .
2. Party / Religious Loyalists who lack the ability to think for themselves and will follow party / Religious dictates blindly.
3. Patriotic Nigerians who want a better country and will shop for the best candidates to support regardless of Ethnic / Religious coloration to bring about the needed healing for this so blessed yet so cursed nation!
Abeg let us shine our eyes and interrogate the Antecedents of our would be leaders across all levels !
One thing is clear, if we miss it this time 2023 na all of us go continue to hear am lass lass ! Shebi the hunger and joblessness and insecurity never tire us? A word is enough we say! Just ensure not to loose friends for the sake of desperate politicians! # Nigeria must be great again!

Nigeria is not one and we will never be one. I think it is best for us to go our separate ways. That is the plain truth
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by shinealight(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
sotall:

You warped reasoning is able to detect that IPOB and Biafra wants to see to the destruction of Nigeria but you didn't see that APC and Tinubu religious bigotry is capable of destroying Nigeria before the end of 2023.

….just like You did not see that Atiku and Kwankwaso wanting to become President immediately after Buhari’s tenure is also capable of destroying Nigeria. It’s sooo easy for people to remove their eyes and look in another direction when something appears to benefit them!
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by SmellyNyash: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kagd10:
Tinubu isn't an ethnic and religious bigot.

Peter Obi is both ethnic and religious bigot.

Atiku is an ethnic bigot.

That being said, when we also talk about competence. Tinubu's legacy/achievement is the best among all the candidates.
Keep shut!! Does this thing u wrote up there make sense to you?

Smellynyash!!!
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by kingyakos: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jesuschristus:
If OBi is nt a Christian bigot he would have married a Muslim like Tinubu and Atiku did,and even have Muslim children.

We the northern Muslims will therefore vote for Peter obi only if he can divorce his Christian wife and marry hijab wearing ,Head slamming, muslim.

Keep quiet you are not a Northern Muslim and you can never be.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by Didijiji: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
jimetagambo:

Is there anywhere this is written in the Nigerian Constitution?
where is it written in the constitution that it is the turn of the south?
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by Nchenches: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
The duo below shall make Nigeria become a workable country again.
Any of these two men can win presidential election in any modern country in the world.

Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by ponishah: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
ghettokid1:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/tinubu-shettima-nigeria-struggling-to-be-a-country-ezekwesili/

OBY IS AN IDIOT, SHE MADE HER FUNERAL IN 2014.
HER WORDS ARE WORDS OF EVE THAT BROUGHT EVERLASTING DAMNATION TO MANKIND.

I WAS SHOUTING IN 2014 THAT NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM BUHARI, BUT LIKE THE FLY THAT IS DESTINED TO DIE , ALWAYS STICK TO THE CORPSE: AND OBY EZEKWESILI AND CO STUCK TO BUHARI
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by Akerele44(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Nigerians wake up! Get your PVC, let's kick these old ancestors and terrorist out!!

No doubt, at this juncture I'll urge peter Obi to start preparing his inugration speech now. He is the next president of Nigeria come 2023!

This I have seen!

Inshallah

Werey u dey disguise say you be Muslim

TUEH... PETER OBI supporter's ehn

Ur logics they always makes me laugh
Aswear
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by 9jahotblog: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu ti lule finally.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
I regret to say that, Tinubu has set himself up for failure.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by MMWandali: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jesuschristus:

We the northern Muslims will therefore vote for Peter obi only if he can divorce his Christian wife and marry hijab wearing ,Head slamming, muslim.
If you are really a northern Muslim as claimed, then you will know that in Islam Muslim women are not allowed to marry a non-muslim man
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by Basicend: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu no-go fit carry this wahala.

I go dey multiply. .

Well, watin be my own.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by brainhgeek(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
ASIWAJU + SHETIMA = ASISHE2023
If you understand Yoruba, you will understand that
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by Freebills12: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
shegz24:

That means SDP seeked the division of Nigeria when they had Abiola-Kingibe run in '93 , right?

Confused lot.

Go and vote the candidate that isnt seeking division.

A very good question! Was there Fulani killer herdsmen, Boko Haram, bandits, ISWAP etc all killing in the name of Islam in 1993? Was Nigeria ranked the ninth country in the whole world where it is dangerous to be a Christian in 1993? Were Christians butchered as fowls as they are being butchered today in 1993? If you can answer me these questions then then your answer is simple.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by ajumma(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Matters keep on arising from every angle in Nigeria over Muslim -muslim vice president.

Such a disastrous choice by Tinubu will eventually lead to his downfall come 2023 tongue.

Tinubu "A Muslim" have been living peacefully with his wife (A Pastor) for many years...is far far tolerant and a unifier than a Catholic that don't go to the protestant churches , or even a Winners member that have never attended a deeper life , Anglican , Cele Church etc.,..
How many General overseers attended T.B Joshua's burial
How many GOs have visited Owo after the terrorist attack ?

Let's be Objective Muslim- Muslim ticket is not against the constitution , it is all over the regions both south and North we have either Muslim -Muslim , Christian-Christian, Christain-Muslim, Muslim-Christain leaders at all levels both private and Public sectors.

Infact most offices both public and private sectors are dominated by Christians, those saying christians are marginalised in any way are not sincere....Even Dangote , a Northerner and a Muslim , His companies are dominated by Christians .....

The simple reason why Nigeria is underdeveloped and getting worst is simply because of "HYPOCRISY"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by kennyz247(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=Jesuschristus post=114636507]If OBi is nt a Christian bigot he would have married a Muslim like Tinubu and Atiku did,and even have Muslim children.

We the northern Muslims will therefore vote for Peter obi only if he can divorce his Christian wife and marry hijab wearing ,Head slamming, muslim.[/quote

will idiots like you and fellow Muslim allow your female child marry a Christian fellow without causing national riots
is it not your kind that says Muslim girl marrying a Christian is a sacrilege
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jesuschristus:

Listen to yourself and ask yourself simple question, if you are mad or Buhari syndrome is doing you.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by ajumma(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Hatred and bitterness will add no meaningful thing to your life.

Get your PVC at once and let's join hands together And cast our vote for H.E peter Obi, incoming president federal republic of Nigeria come 2023 inshallah

APC= Muslim/Muslim
PDP= Muslim/Christian
LP= Christian/Muslim
AAC= Africanist/Muslim

I'm sure if you search through the 14 other parties you'll find other options. This is democracy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by ElSudani: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
sotall:

Tinubu is the president of your family, past and future generations. His seed will lord over your generation forever.

Eeyaa, it cuts really deep.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by Olamicwoto: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Madam go and sit-down jor, is it not u dat cause dis ASUU problem. During ur time as a minister of education, u went ahead to yeye agreement wt ASUU, now see where we are today

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by Newton2024: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jesuschristus:

The Borno State Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Bishop Naga Mohammed, has described as untrue reports in the social media that he had supported the choice of a former governor of Borno State, Alhaji Kashim Ibrahim Shettima by the All Progressives Congress as the running mate to its presidential flag bearer in the 2023 election, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

According to him, he neither granted any interview to any journalist nor issued any press statement to that effect.

Mohammed, in an interview with The PUNCH, said the story which had gone viral was taken from what he said in 2017 when Boko Haram was devastating Borno State at a time when Shettima was the governor.

He said, “I have not granted an interview to anybody and never issued any statement. Was it not yesterday (Sunday) they said they had appointed him (Shettima)? How come I granted interview at the APC secretariat?

“Nobody called me. No journalist called me, except when this thing happened, when the papers were carrying it viral, then people were calling me.

“Right now, I’m somehow angry and not even composed to talk very well. The story they are carrying was in 2017 when Boko Haram was devastating Borno when Kashim Shettima was the governor.

“They picked that story and I, being CAN chairman, they now levelled it against me. I am just framed up and I don’t even have trust speaking with journalists, including you, because I don’t know what else you will write.”

https://punchng

Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by sotall(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
shinealight:

….just like You did not see that Atiku and Kwankwaso wanting to become President immediately after Buhari’s tenure is also capable of destroying Nigeria. It’s sooo easy for people to remove their eyes and look in another direction when something appears to benefit them!

When did i mention Atiku and Kwankwaso in this discussion?

How did Atiku and Kwankwaso being on the 2023 ballot benefit me? Did i tell you i am from the North?
Are there no other presidential aspirant from the south to support?
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by Basicend: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
Tinubu everywhere!

Well we sensible Yoruba youths have finally settled for Peter Obi/ Ahmed Datti.

PO’23

Am a Young Yoruba man too.

I am fully voting for Obi now too. He is the only option left for any sane Nigerian.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by beejay85: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
eyinola:
Why are we so bordered abt a muslim muslim ticket? Tought we hv all agreed not voting Tinibu? His mistake now should be a plus na
Confusion in d camp? cool
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by GreenCovering: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
kponkedenge:
I really don't see people scrutinizing Shettima about winning and dinning with known Boko Haram members... but you'll see them criticizing Peter Obi for having no single ties with IPOB.

Here is APC's VP candidate eating with Boko Haram members.

Can you show us the true story that came out with this picture when it was released rather than putting your own story behind it?

You could be misleading people.
Re: Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili by Honjoshy4u: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sane people are kicking against the devilish muslim-muslim ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract / APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom / Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.