Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,537 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

How N6400 Led Me To A Net Income Of N950k In 3 Months From An Online Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How N6400 Led Me To A Net Income Of N950k In 3 Months From An Online Business. (489 Views)

Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) / Chevron Rakes In $3.7bn Net Income, $14.8bn Annual Earnings In 2018 / Delta Airlines Makes Net Income Of $1.3bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How N6400 Led Me To A Net Income Of N950k In 3 Months From An Online Business. by Directorsam(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
FREE Report: Part 1 - How N6400 Led Me To A Net Income Of N950k in 3 Months From an Online Business and also my Startup ------- https://samueladesanmi01.carrd.co

FREE Report: Part 2 - How N6400 Led Me To A Net Income Of N950k in 3 Months From an Online Business and also my Startup ---------- https://samueladesanmi02.carrd.co
Re: How N6400 Led Me To A Net Income Of N950k In 3 Months From An Online Business. by Directorsam(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Assuredly, we are a product of our choices. What choice are you making today?

1 Share

Re: How N6400 Led Me To A Net Income Of N950k In 3 Months From An Online Business. by Directorsam(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Exactly

1 Share

Re: How N6400 Led Me To A Net Income Of N950k In 3 Months From An Online Business. by Directorsam(m): 5:28am On Jul 15, 2022
I basically recommend digital knowledge products made by experts such as Ebooks, online courses, Videos, Audios and Software to people who need them and when I do so.

I get a commission.

No arithmetic.

That's just it.
Re: How N6400 Led Me To A Net Income Of N950k In 3 Months From An Online Business. by Silicia: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2022
HOW TO SELF-PUBLISH E-BOOKS ON AMAZON WITH SMARTPHONE

Maybe you’ve been hearing about Amazon KDP and how people publish books without writing; but you don’t understand how it happens or what they mean.

Publishing with KDP gives you full rights to your book, which is not something a traditional publishing house typically allows.

It also gives you the option to expand your book’s availability on a global scale, making it more accessible for readers around the world.

Now, it is called self-publishing because-unlike normal publishing – it is done by the authors themselves for free.

Yes, you don’t have to pay Amazon to publish your book wither as eBook or paperback, even hardcover. All you do is upload your book, set price, and amazon displays your book to its Millions of audience.

There is an easy way you can create and publish atleast 3 books daily on Amazon KDP.

And they say despite how busy you are, you create and publish atleast 45 books monthly at the bare minimum.

But that's not all...

There is a VIP A.I robot that can write a book for you from beginning to finish plus secret websites to make more sales for your books.

�How does this Amazon Kindle Publishing Work?

�What types of content can I publish through KDP?

�Why would Amazon do it for free?
How does Amazon earn from it?

�How do you create these kinds of books with your smartphone and publish?

In our mentorship group we set a task of publishing a book every day. Some people even publish 2-3 a day. That shows you that it’s indeed A SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Now, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT?

There is a course put together by Abraham Aiyejinna this course is going to show you how you can do it yourself without paying anybody and make atleast $200-$1000 monthly from Amazon with just your smartphone.

For more details click � https:///borrg7

(1) (Reply)

How To Make And Earn Atleast $200 Using Your Financial FITNESS Pages And Google / Lithium Nigeria / Amazon KDP Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.