Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Reasons Why You Should Reduce Your Phone Screen Brightness - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why You Should Reduce Your Phone Screen Brightness (464 Views)

My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / Best Screen Brightness Level? / [HOT] How To Reduce Screen Brightness Below Minimum On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Reduce Your Phone Screen Brightness by ceedoekay: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
I understand the fact that leaving your phone's screen brightness to the maximum limit allows you to see what you're doing on your phone clearly. But the question you should ask yourself is; is it advisable? won't it affect your eyes?

Well, I've brought to you guys this article, hoping that it'll enlighten you on what you don't know about that your phone's screen.

These are the reasons why your phone's screen brightness should be reduced. In this article, you'll learn;

1. You'll know all the reasons why you should reduce your phone's screen brightness.

2. How to reduce your Android Phone's screen brightness.

3. How the screen brightness can affect your sleep.

There are many other things to learn in this article apart from the ones listed above. Just click on this link below to read�

https://www.sidotechs.com/4-reasons-why-you-should-reduce-your-phone-screen-brightness/
Re: Reasons Why You Should Reduce Your Phone Screen Brightness by eki2000(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2022
I leave my phone on auto brightness, when it is night it deems itself

(1) (Reply)

You Can Use This Software To Upgrade Any Xiaomi Phone Easily. / Airtel Monthly Data 1GB #400 / Top 5 Best Smartphones For Under $300 – October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.