Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

You Can Use This Software To Upgrade Any Xiaomi Phone Easily. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Use This Software To Upgrade Any Xiaomi Phone Easily. (461 Views)

Before Buying Any Xiaomi Phone, Watch This! How To Spot Xiaomi Device Identity / Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? / Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Use This Software To Upgrade Any Xiaomi Phone Easily. by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 10, 2022
The software is called XiaomiTool v2 and can be downloaded to your PC from here https://www.xiaomitool.com/V2/download

All you need is a Xiaomi phone with usb debugging enabled.
A good USB cord, strong/fast internet access, after installing and launching the software, connect your phone to your PC, wait for the software to recognise your phone then select it.

It's pretty self explanatory and easy to use. I was able to download and install the official recovery ROM for my phone, despite the restriction placed on my phone by Xiaomi. I was able to download the latest recovery ROM through the software, and it automatically installed it (sideload). This took less than an hour to complete.

Now I have upgraded my redmi note 11 to android 12.

Please note that this method is risky, so you need to backup all your data to a separate external storage to avoid loss of your important data, before you start the process of upgrading. Also make sure the USB cord is good and stable, if you mistakenly disconnect your phone during the upgrade, this would brick your phone. So make sure you place your PC and phone where it won't be disturbed, and be very patient while it's upgrading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Use This Software To Upgrade Any Xiaomi Phone Easily. by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 14, 2022
wink

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Redmi 8a Compatible For Pes 2022 Efootball / Airtel Monthly Data 1GB #400 / Online Phone Number SMS Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.