Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign (43302 Views)

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale / 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Billygee2u: 5:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by odduduwa: 5:59am On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author= post=114643446][/quote]I thought you said you don't play bitter politics , obi is ipob how ? But he killed those in support of Biafra as stated by some western brothers
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Billygee2u: 6:07am On Jul 12, 2022
kettykin:
This is it, the revolution has started
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Billygee2u: 6:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Arysexy:
I'm supporting the cause

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Billygee2u: 6:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Arysexy:
I'm supporting the cause
Me and everything concerning me is supporting too.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Mayor78: 6:11am On Jul 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Zorn: 6:11am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
Obi will collect the money for the campaign and use it to invest in another business than waste it on election that he his not certain of winning.

grin cheesy
You should be ashamed of yourself if you're no willing to vote for such candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Billygee2u: 6:11am On Jul 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Just join the movement. It is not about Mr. Obi and it is not about tribe. It is about we youth asserting ourselves, rescuing our country. Future generations will sing our praises

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by redcliff: 6:14am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
Obi will collect the money for the campaign and use it to invest in another business than waste it on election that he his not certain of winning.

grin cheesy

We will gladly give it to him. Let him eat it.

And info on where to donate?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Boss13: 6:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Peter Obi's populist movement and its lack of coordination will ultimately be its demise. It appear some selfish individuals want to hijack the movement for their own selfish purposes.

The aftermath of the electoral process in 2023 will speak volumes. Infact, this may be the deathblow of any populist movement in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by kolamilan(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2022
You guys are not serious at all. Have you read the 2023 inec law on finance?? You guys want your hoebi disqualified??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Lashist(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Are you aware you are stylishly wailing..

Na oroki you wan sell, go ahead
Are you aware you didn't even reply his points...you could have countered it but stylishly and stupidly ignored the truth...no matter what you are being paid by APC, it wont make you rich...you are an urchin used solely for trolling jobs on only NL cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Mrbenny001: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:
So the hungry youths will raise 100 billion for a self acclaimed billionaire politician?

grin

...after cursing those buying form for 100 million

This people are really not serious walahi ..

Power to the people
North 2023
some Nigeria youth are so mumu and irredimable... raising money for election campaign has nothing to do with being a billionaire....even Trump raise millions of$$ for election campaign....una too dumb
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Lashist(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2022
post=114643438:
Lol grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink
Here we go again.
The more things change, the more they remain the same.
#EndSars comes to mind.

Lol cheesy Queen.
You sef talk am. grin cheesy wink grin wink wink grin
Lol...this one no get job...from darling daddy to starboy now to agbado cheesy. You have stopped saying "this shall soon pass" cheesy be like you now know your suffering just dey start and wont pass for a long time cheesy.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by redcliff: 6:37am On Jul 12, 2022
mkoabiola:
Awoof money for PO and his cohorts

PO must be laughing and dancing atilogu cultural dance for d awoof largess
Hahaha

Even PO knows he has no Chance in this forth coming election
Na to go invest d money for one corner

Sharp badt guy. �

Is it your money? have you held your president accountable for tax payers money he squandered over the years on nothing visible. I will donate $1000 and nobody can stop me.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by redcliff: 6:40am On Jul 12, 2022
omenka:
And the Pandora fraud begins. Am I a prophet or what?

I predicted something like this would happen a couple of days ago. Pandora is such an unrepentant crook. cheesy

Like Kanu like Pandora. cool

According to you Aisha is IPOB. Lol. Obote
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by FamTomx2(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:
So the hungry youths will raise 100 billion for a self acclaimed billionaire politician?

grin

Power to the people
North 2023

Did you notice that Nigerians are not talking or marketing your scammer Atihiefku nor okowa?? No one hears about that dullard VP also.
Rather you paid hordes are sweating to do so here.

PDP is a dead party filled with shenanigans..

Peter Obi is the man of the moment, it's never late dude, join the progressive and the Obidient group in your area today to make Nigeria a better place for you and your family.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by redcliff: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2022
KINGCHUKWU:
100billion to campaign Why black people b like this....black man go get money no help I'm fellow neighbor or even im family members..GUTTER FOR AREA SEF THEM NO DO....but for clout and trash, they will be spraying and donating..... God help us abeg

Focus on your candidate and leave others to focus in theirs.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by redcliff: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Where is account oo. I will donate $1000..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:50am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

grin cheesy

E pain you say nobody is campaigning for a GoFundMe for your fraudster abi grin grin. My bro I understand

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by naija4life247: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

grin cheesy

He will take the money to Pandora to open another business for his daughter
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by HRMK: 6:53am On Jul 12, 2022
UNDERSTANDABLE!!!!! SHE IS AN IGBO LIKE PETER OBI!BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Interesting2023: 6:57am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

It's unfortunate I don't support loosing team..
Mentality of someone who doesn't believe in him/her self... failure mentality
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Realdon1(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Sebi they have told you Obi's supporters to start contributing N100bn for a billionaire make Obi use una money do another business better than investing in election.

Guy man must wack

grin

Poverty is hitting u front and back.
Me, I'm ready to waste my resources for Obi.
Let it pain you on top of wetin no concern u.
You can't tell me how to eat my money
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by VirileNelly2420: 7:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:

grin

Power to the people
North 2023
Which one is self acclaimed?

He is an undisputed Billionaire!

Meanwhile, he isn't d one advocating for d fund raising. Yet, it's not a bad idea. Am only bothered about d collating and dispensing of d money, so it's not hijacked by mischievous fellows.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

grin cheesy

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by VirileNelly2420: 7:11am On Jul 12, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
Nnamidiot cownu did thesame thing and now useless pandora hoebituary wan scam his cursed followers... Well, ipob pigs that are supporting this useless bastard no get brain

U Sabi read at all? Is Obi d one asking for d donation?

Yufesu is d one making d "suggestion"
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by NoQualmz: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Arysexy:
I'm supporting the cause

This una cartoon ehn..hahahaha

Very funny

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by NoQualmz: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

It's unfortunate I don't support loosing team..

You’re always in every Peter Obi’s thread like a wailing loser cool

Why?

It seems his supporters are giving you sleepless nights?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son "I Spend 10k Only For Breakfast" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.