Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign (43316 Views)

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale / 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Teenaira: 7:18am On Jul 12, 2022
georjay:
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1546483984200355840?t=Ypc2yrFBoalmmf4JACVUiQ&s=19

N 100 B is chicken change, I will suggest N10 TN so that the magician Obi can become the president of Nigeria and continue with his lies.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by VirileNelly2420: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author= post=114643446][/quote]
Obi is a bonafide Igbo. If Igbos are by default, Biafrans, then Obi is one! It doesn't weda u call is ipob or massob or woteva, it can take any another name tomorrow ...it's all about Biafra!
It's about being who dey are.

Deal with it!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Rebirth212: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Hope EFCC is watching....... Where she see d money from.......
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Arysexy(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2022
NoQualmz:

This una cartoon ehn..hahahaha

Very funny

Na so na

Let them continue searching for what to use against him
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by LAFOCUZY: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2022
georjay:
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1546483984200355840?t=Ypc2yrFBoalmmf4JACVUiQ&s=19

Excellent Excellent....... People in our country are smart, good thinkers. Brilliant

When we do this, we become wholly accountable to our votes and Obi will know how he got there and will be constrained by conscience to focus on peoples project nit paddy paddy government- knowing we the people can mobilize, raise the funds required and vote him out.

This initiative is perhaps the strongest action the public needs to take . Enough talk. Let's do this. This is what happens in advanced country.

This will utterly change the political dynamics in Nigeria. The politician will realize that the people can also buy vote and play money politics. They will know that where a mans treasure is, there his mind will be also. They will realize the people's independence, free of tribe, free of religious bigots, free of language, that we will mobilize in people, presence and money to vote in or out any one of our choosing regardless of which name he bears, which language he speaks, or how he worships his GOD.

We will be forced to defend our investment, our vote and make it count.

If we are able to achieve this by any measure, the dynamics of politics in Nigeria will change forever and the politician will know that the giant Nigeria has arisen.

I can't stop thinking about the impact, opportunity and possibility of this idea

I support this. Send us the account. Let's go there... enough is enough!!!!! Any amount counts
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Gbagura: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Reinaldo:
The South West is ready to support Peter Obi.
Which southwest? Swear you're not an ibo man trying to push useless agenda. So we should leave our son and vote ibo. You've determined in the east to vote obi and we do respect that. You would be fooling yourselves over there thinking we would abandon our own son and vote yours.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Dpaulie(m): 7:46am On Jul 12, 2022
Raise money for Nigerian politicians? Were re oooh!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Housing(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2022
The usual format. Den don dey gather
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by pacespot(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2022
I actually thought I was the only one that saw this. Do politicians actually spend up to 100s of billions to run election campaigns in Nigeria ? If you say 5 billions, i understand, but which one be 100 billions Even that 5 billions is doubtful. If political offices actually cost this much, then I won't blame the politicians for embezzling money when they get to the office.

But let's look at it from another angle, N100 billions is just about $150 million in the current exchange rate in black market.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Akerele44(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Just join the movement. It is not about Mr. Obi and it is not about tribe. It is about we youth asserting ourselves, rescuing our country. Future generations will sing our praises

It's not about we youth oo
Because if it's about we youth you wouldn't tell us to vote for 60yrs old man

Sowore is there is he not youth enough

E Neva rescue Anambra na entire 36 states he wan rescue

Abeg shift

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by cardoctor(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2022
We don't need a world bank loan for this.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by jubrilELsudan: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2022
IT'S VERY EASY TO ACHIEVE IF ONLY 100 BILLION NIGERIANS CAN JUST DONATE ONLY 1 NAIRA EACH

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

It's unfortunate I don't support loosing team..

So you we rather join a distructive winning team
Your education is useless at this moment I swear embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by LAFOCUZY: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Obi is a bonafide Igbo. If Igbos are by default, Biafrans, then Obi is one! It doesn't weda u call is ipob or massob or woteva, it can take any another name tomorrow ...it's all about Biafra!
It's about being who dey are.

Deal with it!

Obi is a Nigerian. What about him being ibo. What dose that matter. He is perhaps the most credible of the lot. I will rather see a credible disqualifying argument than his tribe. A man gets to come from somewhere.

He might be better than your state governor that is from your state, tribe, language and religion.

Would you rather vote an incompetent man simply because he speak your language, comes from your tribe and attends your place of worship, even when he will make you poorer or create conditions that could kill you as we have seen in ISWA, bandits, herdman etc. Keep in mind these deaths involves moslems and christians, hausa, ibo and Yoruba. The deaths is not tribalistic or religious.

Keep in mind, this government is dorminated by the North. Would you say that it is well with North today?? Would you say they have had more prosperity, better security, better health system, better human development? What would you say the North have had other than having people in top leadership position in the country.

According to Sanusi the ex CBN governor, a significant part of the North would be living in abject poverty If they are not part of Nigeria. They removed him because he speaks truth to power in the North

Throw away this tribal politics. Vote a good man where ever you can find him......he is not Hausa, neither is he Ibo, he is not Yoruba or Ijaw or iglla, efik or tiv......he is simply a good man

Relatively Obi might be that good man in this lot of contestants. You may want to vote him.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by shegz24(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Just like EndSars, many of these "activist" just wan use clout to cash out.

You want to donate 100billion to a help a billionaire become president.

Imagine if Tinubu or Atiku sets up a gofundme to get people to donate, these same sham of activist will call them out as thieves stealing from the masses.

Finally, Falz was right - everybody is mctherfvcking hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by descarado: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2022
This people should not listen to this tribalism woman.
Like aisha like ffk.

They see opportunities and dive in for the grab
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author= post=114643446][/quote]

IRREDEEMABLE ZOMBIE with his propaganda again... Your darling father Buhari is now tired and wants to go ooh... have nt you heard??
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2022
Johel:

Are you mistaking him for Tinubu?? grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by samunaka: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2022
georjay:

Another scam for embezzlement will soon start, have you finish given account of the endsars budget

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by descarado: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2022
harmony75:
Aisha weldon � this is how every Nigeria should support OBIdient movement in your own way support this good cause!
If aisha involve herself in marketing obi, obi will lose half of his supporters and he know that.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by vastone(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2022
What is wrong with Nigerians with this level of foolishness? 100bill for who na? hmmm....I am Atikulated.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by haykes(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2022
LMAO OBEDIENT MR SOCIAL MEDIA PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by kenedy175(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2022
BabaO2:

it is purely tribal bigots stampeding gullible dafts across the nation. peter obi will be worse disaster and embarrassment than Jonathan

If you say so, what do you think the outcome of Tinubu and Atiku be?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by VirileNelly2420: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2022
LAFOCUZY:

Obi is a Nigerian. What about him being ibo. What dose that matter. He is perhaps the most credible of the lot. I will rather see a credible disqualifying argument than his tribe. A man gets to come from somewhere.

He might be better than your state governor that is from your state, tribe, language and religion.

Would you rather vote an incompetent man simply because he speak your language, comes from your tribe and attends your place of worship, even when he will make you poorer or create conditions that could kill you as we have seen in ISWA, bandits, herdman etc. Keep in mind these deaths involves moslems and christians, hausa, ibo and Yoruba. The deaths is not tribalistic or religious.

Keep in mind, this government is dorminated by the North. Would you say that it is well with North today?? Would you say they have had more prosperity, better security, better health system, better human development? What would you say the North have had other than having people in top leadership position in the country.

According to Sanusi the ex CBN governor, a significant part of the North would be living in abject poverty If they are not part of Nigeria. They removed him because he speaks truth to power in the North

Throw away this tribal politics. Vote a good man where ever you can find him......he is not Hausa, neither is he Ibo, he is not Yoruba or Ijaw or iglla, efik or tiv......he is simply a good man

Relatively Obi might be that good man in this lot of contestants. You may want to vote him.
I was trying to address d guy tagging Obi IPOB to defame him.

Obi is gud for d job.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Xfemt(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Sebi they have told you Obi's supporters to start contributing N100bn for a billionaire make Obi use una money do another business better than investing in election.

Guy man must wack

grin
in other civilized countries donate to found their most preferred candidate
But here they steal you blind and use the same money to bribe you to vote for them

If them swear for you
Go third mainland bridge go wash your head
This is Nigeria future and not about being in one stupid team of looters
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by vastone(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Teenaira:

N 100 B is chicken change, I will suggest N10 TN so that the magician Obi can become the president of Nigeria and continue with his lies.

God bless you brother. We are simply being used, in this kwantry. Our mumu na top notch, we are easily carried away, by the public opinion of candidates from people we hardly even know, as long as 100 fools say good about whoever, he is good whether True/False we agree.
Our Educational institutions need over-hauling, we aren't critical thinkers, just copy-paste no questions, as for me that guy, no go smell ASO rock come 2023.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Allisgud: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2022
This is a good development,when are starting the 100# from market women every week touch me,is nothing mostly the $100 Nigeria abroad,with this fund they will use it to feed every electorate voting Po on election day rent canopy form vigilante on that day,rent drones in all the polling unit,with this money,it will be used to monitor all the labour party gornorship election,Nigerians go give Po condition,if he win this election we don't want him to accept any old politicians from other parties defection
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Bollinga: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

It's unfortunate I don't support loosing team..

Of course you will support what you called a winning team at the detriment of the country.

We all understand that you some few others here on nairaland already wish yourself failure and disaster as a country, going by what you support.

But we the youths reject such country. May what you wish for come your way alone
Re: Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign by Mccullum: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Just join the movement. It is not about Mr. Obi and it is not about tribe. It is about we youth asserting ourselves, rescuing our country. Future generations will sing our praises

Give 40 or 45 year old person, then I will support that youth agenda. Not P.O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.