Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians (1751 Views)

Tom Hanks: Peter Obi Would Have One Way Presidential Ticket If He Was American. / 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga / Does The West Truly Care About Restructuring Or Just A Hoax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by helinues: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
beejaay:

you go mod tire...tinubu urchins wont be able to spin this one anyway...oya report this one too

Next time, write in pidgin or your local dialect
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by ChoCho54(f): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

It's time for you to take a break.

When the heat and hit becomes too much for you, just take a break.

I know you are hit hard from all corners daily.
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by ChoCho54(f): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

Even you? grin
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Alaye omoluabi ni Eni ti oba soro...so kini gbogbo your state ti o so yin...no be everybody wey oppose Tinubu bi omo Igbo,get that into your thick skulll undecided

I believe you are an adopted Yoruba from Biafraland. Your emotion, vituperation, illogical and aggressive nature shows Yoruba still need to do more work on you. Hope you have eating Amala and ewedu. That delicacy is effective for neutralising hot blood
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

I believe you are an adopted Yoruba from Biafraland. Your emotion, vituperation, illogical and aggressive nature shows Yoruba still need to do more work on you. Hope you have eating Amala and ewedu. That delicacy is effective for neutralising hot blood
Adopted yoruba from biafra land...LMAO cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by helinues: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
ChoCho54:

See this one, I no be Reno.

I be uncrackable. You guys have tried all your luck, nothing..

And if una wan do una coordinating one again, I dey lako, blackhole dey here gidigba.

Gandollar, you should know better. The table has started to turn for quite some time now.
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

And if una wan do una coordinating one again, I dey lako, blackhole dey here
cool

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by beejaay: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

oh i forgot, you were a drop out, no wonder you support failures and terrorist
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by helinues: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
cool

Dey your lane.. x3
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by helinues: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Even you? grin

Abi oo

Yes oo..

We no be tree wey no dey move now
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
I hope the Christians from the north and Muslims from the South are following the trend IpOBIans are taken politics to.

They are selfish and don't consider Christians from the north neither do they regard the Muslim from the South but they are banking on their vote to become president of Nigeria
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
embarassed tongue
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

Dey your lane.. x3

shocked tongue

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:
I hope the Christians from the north and Muslims from the South are following the trend IpOBIans are taken politics to.

They are selfish and don't consider Christians from the north neither do they regard the Muslim from the South but they are banking on their vote to become president of Nigeria
Calm down with that first tongue

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
ChoCho54:

IpOBI don't want Christians from the north to become anything in Nigeria hence their Northern Muslim and Southern Christian poatulation
You people don't understand politics. Stick to what you are good at and stop dabbling into a game your brain can't carry. We will take the good side of Muslim\Muslim ticket I'm such a way that it will benefit the Minority Christians from the north whose dream of becoming President or Vice is very slim

1 Like

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by JoeNL22(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:
Since Shettima, the immediate past Governor of Borno state was confirmed as running mate to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, there has been outcry from some quarters who claim to be speaking for Christians in Nigeria.

There argument bothers on the plurality of Nigeria where North has majority Muslims with Christianity majorly practised in the South.

Their selfish proposition is North should always produce either the Muslim President or the Vice while South must produce the
Christian President or the Vice.

Their proposition is selfish and very disturbing when principle of equity, fairness and inclusiveness is considered.

What is the chance of a minority Christian from the north or a minority Muslim from the South becoming President and Vice in such arrangement that exculively ruled out minority in multi ethnicity and multi religion Nigeria? The Christians from Middle belt up to core north deserves the top job just like the minority Muslim in SW and SS deserve to be president and vice.

The position of Tinubu in chosing a Muslim from the north has broken the notion of the impossibility of minority Muslim from the South becoming the president. This gesture will equally be replicated in the future after all General Gowon was made Head of State by the same Military north in the 60s.

Let's churn politics of selfishness, we are human first before any religion. The hope of a minority Christians from the north in becoming President is now brighter just the way the bold gesture of Tinubu has given minority Muslims from the south chance of getting the first and second slot at leadership position in Nigeria in the furure
We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

And if una wan do una coordinating one again, I dey lako, blackhole dey here gidigba.

Gandollar, you should know better. The table has started to turn for quite some time now.

They have been chosing Christian/Christian combo in their region but when it is replicated at the national level they started crying.

I hope Christians from the north are seeing the selfishness of IpOBIans
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by VoteObi2023: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Codepain:

We should understand that his choice of Shettima as running mate is politics not religions.
Tinubu is banking on northern votes so he has to do what he has to do.
It's not based on politics, because there are stronger northern candidates. Yoruba Muslims are always looking for way to Islamize the country and subjugate their Christians.

Abiola in 1993

Tinubu in 2015

Tinubu 2023
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.

Tinubu has chosen a Muslim/Muslim tell Obi to chose a Christian from the north if you so much count Christians from the north worthy
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by VoteObi2023: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

They have been chosing Christian/Christian combo in their region but when it is replicated at the national level they started crying.

I hope Christians from the north are seeing the selfishness of IpOBIans
Will Yoruba moslems allow a Moslem Moslem ticket at the presidency?

I have always said it. Yoruba moslems are all low key potential terrorists
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
VoteObi2023:

That's what Tinubu is aiming at. Abi what's your point
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by JoeNL22(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Tinubu has chosing a Muslim/Muslim tell Obi to chose a Christian from the north if you so much count Christians from the north worthy
No we won't do that.
In Nigeria it is Christian from the south and a muslim from the north. If you want to run for president or veepee. So obi is from the south and is a Christian, Yusfu from the north and is a Muslim, hence the ticket is balance. But I don't really blame Tinubu I blame APC for fielding him, what Buhari did not dare do. He(Tinubu)did it. So Tinubu should go and think how he will convince millions of people especially the south to support his candidacy.
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Support Muslim/Muslim ticket so we can get a Christian Christian ticket in the near future. That's the only opportunity for northern Christian to become Nigerian President/VP
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
VoteObi2023:

You dey mind him

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by ChoCho54(f): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

IpOBI don't want Christians from the north to become anything in Nigeria hence their Northern Muslim and Southern Christian poatulation
You people don't understand politics. Stick to what you are good at and stop dabbling into a game your brain can't carry. We will take the good side of Muslim\Muslim ticket I'm such a way that it will benefit the Minority Christians from the north whose dream of becoming President or Vice is very slim
Take whatever you like and stop regurgitating!

I'm done commenting on your thread.
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:
Support Muslim/Muslim ticket so we can get a Christian Christian ticket in the near future. That's the only opportunity for northern Christian to become Nigerian President/VP
Who cares?? tongue

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

No we won't do that.
In Nigeria it is Christian from the south and a muslim from the north. If you want to run for president or veepee. So obi is from the south and is a Christian, Yusfu from the north and is a Muslim, hence the ticket is balance. But I don't really blame Tinubu I blame APC for fielding him, what Buhari did not dare do. He(Tinubu)did it. So Tinubu should go and think how he will convince millions of people especially the south to support his candidacy.

Where is that written in Nigeria Constitution. We operate a written Constitution and not convention.

Gowon is a minority Christian from the north, Abiola was a Muslim from the South and both became Head of State and President. (Abiola and Kingibe is now named as President and VP of fed Reb of Nig
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Take whatever you like and stop regurgitating!

I'm done commenting on your thread.

The message has been passed. The minority Christians from the north can see through your peoples selfish and arrogance. They will serve you right during election.
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

No we won't do that.

Tinubu doesn't need to convince Southerners, you are helping him already. The southern Muslims are seeing through your selfish scheming, they will respond with their PVC
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Tinubu doesn't need to convince Southerners, you are helping him already. The southern Muslims are seeing through your selfish scheming, they will respond with their PVC
Eat this and go and sleep...brr...ojumo ire oh

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
This is SE Governorship and VP placements

SE
Abia - Christian/Christian
Anambra - Christian/Christian
Ebonyi - Christian/Christian
Enugu - Christian/Christian
Imo - Christian/Christian

Are there no Muslim in the South East to be given Deputy Governor?

1 Like

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by JoeNL22(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Where is that written in Nigeria Constitution. We operate a written Constitution and not convention.

Gowon is a minority Christian from the north, Abiola was a Muslim from the South and both became Head of State and President. (Abiola and Kingibe is now named as President and VP of fed Reb of Nig
It's not a written rule.
Every society, community and system have an unwritten rule. Hence the Christian-south and Muslim-north. It has always been like that. Godwin and Abiola should not be seen a norm or an example, they are more of an EXCEPTION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 5 Million People Attended Peter Obi's Mega Rally In Abuja - Man Claims / Peter Obi Leads Ahead Of Atiku & Tinubu On Google Trends / Tinubu To Attend Only Town Hall Meetings, Not Campaign Rallies – PCC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.