Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians (1753 Views)

Tom Hanks: Peter Obi Would Have One Way Presidential Ticket If He Was American. / 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga / Does The West Truly Care About Restructuring Or Just A Hoax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
heendrix:

unverified Report have it he's 80+ and that's just what I was telling a guy here, Tinubu would be taken care of and would not complete his term alive if by mistake he wins and here we would be at the mercies of terrorist.

we're really on a looong thing

You said more than this regarding Jubrin of Sudan. The types theory that emanates from that region is something else
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
LMAO the whole vote of lagos is not even up to 2m... cheesy grin

That's the new goal. Don't say it's rigging when result is counted. You can continue in your online celebration.
Na for Nairaland we go swear in Obi next year
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
When we talked about religion intolerant SE is at the top. They should not put mouth in Tinubu's choice of VP.

This piece captioned it all

[b]This diversity map is just a showcase of leadership state by state at zonal level.

I started to present the map at granular level, that is, showing religious representation at legislative level house of assembly by house assembly in each zone...but it is so lengthy I decided against that.

The legislative map presented a fact more shocking. Out of the six zones non inclusion is concentrated in SE, SS and NW but if I ranked them SE is worst in religious tolerance.

For instance, I found in NW they have Christians in their legislatures despite their Muslim majority. Similarly in SS, despite Christian majority they allow Muslim representation in State legislatures in the region. I give both regions kudos for that. Opposite is the case in SE, I could not find a single Muslim anywhere in legislatures across that zone. I tried finding a traditionalist, none either.

"SE is the most deficient in religious inclusion and tolerance in Nigeria. Your political journey is dead in this region if you don't practice Christianity. Yet, they are the loudest and infront of the pack demanding inclusion and tolerance from others."[/b]
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Masterito(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Save this for when Christian-christian ticket is chosen.
Ttalk:
Since Shettima, the immediate past Governor of Borno state was confirmed as running mate to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, there has been outcry from some quarters who claim to be speaking for Christians in Nigeria.

There argument bothers on the plurality of Nigeria where North has majority Muslims with Christianity majorly practised in the South.

Their selfish proposition is North should always produce either the Muslim President or the Vice while South must produce the
Christian President or the Vice.

Their proposition is selfish and very disturbing when principle of equity, fairness and inclusiveness is considered.

What is the chance of a minority Christian from the north or a minority Muslim from the South becoming President and Vice in such arrangement that exculively ruled out minority in multi ethnicity and multi religion Nigeria? The Christians from Middle belt up to core north deserves the top job just like the minority Muslim in SW and SS deserve to be president and vice.

The position of Tinubu in chosing a Muslim from the north has broken the notion of the impossibility of minority Muslim from the South becoming the president. This gesture will equally be replicated in the future after all General Gowon was made Head of State by the same Military north in the 60s.

Let's churn politics of selfishness, we are human first before any religion. The hope of a minority Christians from the north in becoming President is now brighter just the way the bold gesture of Tinubu has given minority Muslims from the south chance of getting the first and second slot at leadership position in Nigeria in the furure
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by tctrills: 12:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Ttalk:

Stop behaving like a baby, allowing little things get into your head. The least vote Tinubu would get in Lagos will be 2.5m
You need to relax my man. We both don't know how many votes he would have so let's stop being childish
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by tctrills: 12:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Ttalk:

This is one major weakness of the people of the SE. You assumes your wish as a reality of the generality of the people. This has caused your region major setback in political front.

Rather than being calculative, diplomatic and strategic, you all replace it with threat, bravado, abuse and arrogance which makes others to manipute you.

Continue to guess my tribe, also keep on celebrating Obi"s national appeal. Election will show the real picture, until then keep your media victory to yourself
I always laugh when people say we from the SE are not calculative. With all your calculations, leadership and politics, Nigeria remains a terrible place. Fuel is not cheaper in the SW. Rice is not cheaper in the SW so what are you boasting about. Yorubas that have sense know that there is nothing to boast about. You boast of electorial savviness that has not been reflected in your economy.
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by tctrills: 1:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Ttalk:

You claimed Tinubu is overbearing, he is acting Godfatherism yet SW has more Christian zgovernor and Deputy.

If indeed he is what SE claim he is at least he has been fair to Christians from the SW, so the Northern Christians would be comfortable and respect his choice unlike Peter Obi where his region has been treating minority religion with contempt.

Tell me what will SE president going to do differently to the minority Christian north when they haven't shown such example in their region?
The SW is almost 50-50 Christian and Muslim. I know you have never traveled to the east so let me tell you, there are almost no Igbo Muslims. We have more traditional worshipers than Muslims. Igbos are at least 95% Christians. I am almost certain that every Igbo you've met was a Christian. Meanwhile, 3 out of every 10 northerners are Christain. That is significant. We have entire Christain communities even in Borno. Now you see where you play your hand If he chooses a Muslim because he felt the Christians in the north are a minority. If he felt Northern Muslims would not vote for him if he chose a Christian, then why should Christians vote for him. With your own words, you have proved he is a bigot.
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 5:47am On Jul 12, 2022
tctrills:
I always laugh when people say we from the SE are not calculative. With all your calculations, leadership and politics, Nigeria remains a terrible place. Fuel is not cheaper in the SW. Rice is not cheaper in the SW so what are you boasting about. Yorubas that have sense know that there is nothing to boast about. You boast of electorial savviness that has not been reflected in your economy.

My comment is a response to your YouTube claim that Peter Obi has national appeal. You even posted the link to impress your boastfulness. Stop being clever by half
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 5:52am On Jul 12, 2022
tctrills:

The SW is almost 50-50 Christian and Muslim. I know you have never traveled to the east so let me tell you, there are almost no Igbo Muslims. We have more traditional worshipers than Muslims. Igbos are at least 95% Christians. I am almost certain that every Igbo you've met was a Christian. Meanwhile, 3 out of every 10 northerners are Christain. That is significant. We have entire Christain communities even in Borno. Now you see where you play your hand If he chooses a Muslim because he felt the Christians in the north are a minority. If he felt Northern Muslims would not vote for him if he chose a Christian, then why should Christians vote for him. With your own words, you have proved he is a bigot.

Again drop this toga of omniscience, you know nothing about me neither am I here to prove who I am. That's same irrational opinion that is prevalent among people from the East.
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by tctrills: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Ttalk:

Again drop this toga of omniscience, you know nothing about me neither am I here to prove who I am. That's same irrational opinion that is prevalent among people from the East.
lol
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by tctrills: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Ttalk:

My comment is a response to your YouTube claim that Peter Obi has national appeal. You even posted the link to impress your boastfulness. Stop being clever by half
funny you
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by RZArecta(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Opinions of a mad agbado agbero cool
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2022
RZArecta:
Opinions of a mad agbado agbero cool

IpOBIans bark like a rabbis dog. They are bereft of idea to argue without insult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Obedients, Use Meme To Pass A Message To Urchins / Peter Obi's Antecedents On Security When He Was Governor(photos) / APGA Party Members Boo Anambra Deputy Governor Over Comments Against Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.