Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians (1750 Views)

Tom Hanks: Peter Obi Would Have One Way Presidential Ticket If He Was American. / 2023: Osinbajo Should Accept APC Ticket If Party Rejects Tinubu - Hanga / Does The West Truly Care About Restructuring Or Just A Hoax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by JoeNL22(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Tinubu doesn't need to convince Southerners, you are helping him already. The southern Muslims are seeing through your selfish scheming, they will respond with their PVC
As do we!. Let the games begin. #GetYourPvcNow.
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by tctrills: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Codepain:

We should understand that his choice of Shettima as running mate is politics not religions.
Tinubu is banking on northern votes so he has to do what he has to do.
We understand he should have chosen a northern but the question is, why a northern Muslim. We have millions of Northern Christains.
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

As do we!. Let the games begin. #GetYourPvcNow.

Patrick Yakowa was voted as a governor in Kaduna state with Muslim majority.

Let the SE vote a Muslim as govornor or Deputy.

Presently they vote

Abia - Christian/Christian
Anambra - Christian/Christian
Ebonyi - Christian/Christian
Enugu - Christian/Christian
Imo - Christian/Christian
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:
This is SE Governorship and VP placements

SE

Are there no Muslim in the South East to be given Deputy Governor?
What are the percentage of Muslim from that side...let's start from there

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
tctrills:

We understand he should have chosen a northern but the question is, why a northern Muslim. We have millions of Northern Christains.

Why is SE chosing Christians back to back, is there no Muslim in the entire SE?
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Presently they vote

Governor of Kaduna state...where Christian have a good percentage of up to 40% tongue

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Why is US choosing Christian back to back...is there no Muslim in the US tongue tongue
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Why is US choosing Christian back to back...is there no Muslim in the US tongue tongue

Same reason why Tinubu has chosen Muslim /Muslim. Can you see you are not wise
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Same reason why Tinubu has chosen Muslim /Muslim. Can you see you are not wise
Are you a kid...what's the percentage of Muslim in the US...the Eastern region you are using as a yardstick what is the percentage of Muslim of over there??
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Can the percentage of Muslim in the southeast be compared to the percentage of Muslim in Nigeria as a whole?? undecided
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by tctrills: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

I've noticed you IpOBI.
I guessed as much you are another Tinubu supporter trying to explain his decision. At first, I thought you were trying to make a rational argument even though I did not agree. But now, I see you would insult others to justify your post.
Now let me guess, you are Yoruba and most likely Muslim.
Have you noticed that every single person supporting Tinubu on Nairaland is Yoruba? But Obi and Atiku enjoy support from all zones even from the SW. E get why. Most people outside the west see Tinubu as a religious and tribal bigot. It's hard to see people from other tribes supporting him. Watch this video to understand Obi's support among Christians in Lagos.

https://youtu.be/voMgym8sH2c
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by JoeNL22(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Presently they vote

The problem is we keep justifying the Muslim Muslim ticket. Bro.......I must tell you the truth. It is wrong. What muslims will not tolerate (christian-christian TICKET) Why should Christians do the same. It doesn't make sense.
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
This is the leadership structure in SE

Why are they not chosing Muslim as Deputy.

Kaduna a Muslim majority elected Patrick Yakowa a minority Christain as Governor but our SE people do not see any worthy Muslim to elect as the Governor or the Deputy
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by tctrills: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

The SE voted for Atiku last time. Where do you get your info from? Atiku is a Muslim Just so you Know. Before Atiku, they voted for Jonathan. Before Jonathan, it was Yaradua.
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Are you a kid...what's the percentage of Muslim in the US...the Eastern region you are using as a yardstick what is the percentage of Muslim of over there??

You claim to be a Yoruba and am a Muslim from Anambra, in my household at Nteje all my family are Muslim convert and we are 105 in number
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
tctrills:

The SE voted for Atiku last time. Where do you get your info from? Atiku is a Muslim Just so you Know. Before Atiku, they voted for Jonathan. Before Jonathan, it was Yaradua.

Check the record of Governors and Deputy from SE, is there no Muslim in the SE?

SE
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

You claim to be a Yoruba and am a Muslim from Anambra, in my household at Nteje all my family are Muslim convert and we are 105 in number
I ask you again what's the percentage of Muslim in anambra Compare to the percentage of Christian in Nigeria...Common sense is indeed not so common undecided undecided
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

The problem is we keep justifying the Muslim Muslim ticket. Bro.......I must tell you the truth. It is wrong. What muslims will not tolerate (christian-christian TICKET) Why should Christians do the same. It doesn't make sense.

Your advice should have gone to Peter Obi to chose a Christian running mate from the north, at least that action would balance Tinubu's error
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
I ask you again what's the percentage of Muslim in anambra Compare to the percentage of Christian in Nigeria...Common sense is indeed not so common undecided undecided

The last sensor was done in 2006, there is no record anywhere to defend that assertion the right percentage, besides SE do not belief in Nigeria statistics. They termed it Oluwole statistic
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by JoeNL22(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Your advice should have gone to Peter Obi to chose a Christian running mate from the north, at least that action would balance Tinubu's error
Why should he pick a Christian from the north?
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by tctrills: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

SE
Yes, the South Easterners are 90% Christians but Nigeria is not 90% Muslim so why have a Muslim president and vice.
Not, in the last 4 elections in Nigeria, Tinubu's party has always put forth a Muslim. The Igbo on the other hand vote for Muslims and Christians in the federal elections because they understand that both religions represent the majority of Nigerians.
The Igbos in federal elections have voted for a Yoruba man, an Ijaw man, Fulani, they don't really care. In all these elections, There were Igbo candidates.
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by tctrills: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

SE
And just so you know, I have no problem with Yorubas. I no be tribalist. In fact, many of my Yoruba friends favor Obi over Tinubu. I just showed you the video of a church in Lagos, with a Yoruba pastor. Here it is again in case you did not open it the last time. https://youtu.be/voMgym8sH2c
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

The last sensor was done in 2006, there is no record anywhere to defend that assertain the right percentage, besides SE do not belief in Nigeria statistics. They termed it Oluwole statistic
Why are you shifting goalpost??kk let's judge with 2006 census!! Oya answer my question
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
tctrills:

Yes, the South Easterners are 90% Christians but Nigeria is not 90% Muslim so why have a Muslim president and vice.
Not, in the last 4 elections in Nigeria, Tinubu's party has always put forth a Muslim. The Igbo on the other hand vote for Muslims and Christians in the federal elections because they understand that both religions represent the majority of Nigerians.
The Igbos in federal elections have voted for a Yoruba man, an Ijaw man, Fulani, they don't really care. In all these elections, There were Igbo candidates.

You claimed Tinubu is overbearing, he is acting Godfatherism yet SW has more Christian zgovernor and Deputy.

If indeed he is what SE claim he is at least he has been fair to Christians from the SW, so the Northern Christians would be comfortable and respect his choice unlike Peter Obi where his region has been treating minority religion with contempt.

Tell me what will SE president going to do differently to the minority Christian north when they haven't shown such example in their region?
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by limeta(f): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Muslim OP so they stay
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
tctrills:

I guessed as much you are another Tinubu supporter trying to explain his decision. At first, I thought you were trying to make a rational argument even though I did not agree. But now, I see you would insult others to justify your post.
Now let me guess, you are Yoruba and most likely Muslim.
Have you noticed that every single person supporting Tinubu on Nairaland is Yoruba? But Obi and Atiku enjoy support from all zones even from the SW. E get why. Most people outside the west see Tinubu as a religious and tribal bigot. It's hard to see people from other tribes supporting him. Watch this video to understand Obi's support among Christians in Lagos.

https://youtu.be/voMgym8sH2c

This is one major weakness of the people of the SE. You assumes your wish as a reality of the generality of the people. This has caused your region major setback in political front.

Rather than being calculative, diplomatic and strategic, you all replace it with threat, bravado, abuse and arrogance which makes others to manipute you.

Continue to guess my tribe, also keep on celebrating Obi"s national appeal. Election will show the real picture, until then keep your media victory to yourself
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Why are you shifting goalpost??kk let's judge with 2006 census!! Oya answer my question

I told you am a Muslim convert from Anambra so also many Chukwudi that are daily embracing Islam in Alaigbo how can a 2006 census be a yardstick?
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Ttalk: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
tctrills:

And just so you know, I have no problem with Yorubas. I no be tribalist. In fact, many of my Yoruba friends favor Obi over Tinubu. I just showed you the video of a church in Lagos, with a Yoruba pastor. Here it is again in case you did not open it the last time. https://youtu.be/voMgym8sH2c

Stop behaving like a baby, allowing little things get into your head. The least vote Tinubu would get in Lagos will be 2.5m
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by heendrix(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
MagicBishop:
The big surprise here is that Tinubu doesn't know he is a place holder candidate for a radical northern islamist government.

Shettima wasn't Tinubu's choice but that of the Muslim north's power brokers.

Use Tinubu to get the president through rigging then get rid of him before his first term expires.

A true leader picks his team.

Since he has no voice on who will be his running mate, do you think his cabinet will not be dictated by same northern power brokers who will insist on picking all Security chiefs down to every military command post.

Tinubu is really a fool.

unverified Report have it he's 80+ and that's just what I was telling a guy here, Tinubu would be taken care of and would not complete his term alive if by mistake he wins and here we would be at the mercies of terrorist.

we're really on a looong thing

1 Like

Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Carlosdd: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
You have one vote just like every other Nigerian .use your vote wisely. I have decided to use my own wisely for Tinubu. What about you ?
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by heendrix(m): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Calm down with that first tongue
grin grin
Re: Support Muslim/muslim Ticket If You Truly Care For Christians by Olaoluwa122: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Stop behaving like a baby, allowing little things get into your head. The least vote Tinubu would get in Lagos will be 2.5m
LMAO the whole vote of lagos is not even up to 2m... cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Elites Are Now Coalescing Behind Obi / Apart From Tribalism, These Are The Reasons I Don't Support Peter Obi. / BREAKING: I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘my President’ – Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.