Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,404 members, 7,958,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Holy Spirit, Our Senior Partner! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit, Our Senior Partner! (377 Views)

Holy Spirit: Our Senior Partner / The Holy Spirit, Our Helper- The Promise Fulfilled / The Holy Spirit – Our Helper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit, Our Senior Partner! by topshore(f): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Scripture Texts: John 14: 16-21; Acts 8: 26-39

The Holy Spirit is the Promise of the Father. He is God's divine Executive Agent in the world. The Lord called the Holy Spirit another Helper, the Spirit of Truth, the Comforter.

The Holy Spirit is also our Senior Partner. In a partnership, the senior partner is at the top while the junior partner is below him and subservient to him. Though the senior partner leads and makes decisions, they both work towards achieving a success in their vision or project. The Holy Spirit is our Senior Partner when He is the Mentor and we are His mentees. He is the Master and we are His servants; He is our Teacher and we are His students; He is our Leader and we are His followers.

For the Holy Spirit to be our Senior Partner, there are things we need to do. We must depend absolutely on Him and live a holy life and please God in ALL our ways. We must establish consistent intimacy and fellowship with Him. We must also let Him direct our lives and get His leading or guidance on all matters before we make decisions or act. We must do the work of God in the power of the Holy Spirit rather than in the flesh. We must submit to His leadership, obey His guidance and instructions as well as follow His promptings at all times.

How To Make Holy Spirit Our Senior Partner?

- Being addicted to God's Word: We can only know the Will of God through His Word and the Holy Spirit is the One that can teach us and remind us all what Jesus taught us. By this, He will become our Senior Partner and give us the understanding grace to do the Lord's bidding and will.

- By living a consistent life of purity and obedience, we can make the Holy Spirit our Senior Partner. Making the Holy Spirit our guide, teacher and director shows our allegiance or submission to His leadership. He will then guide us in our business, career, marriage, ministry, finances and all spheres of life. Even as a preacher, He leads by inspiring our sermons for He knows those who will be in church and their needs.

- Building our day to day and moment to moment relationship with the Holy Spirit gives us access to being in partnership with Him. When we are consistent in our relationship with Him, the Holy Spirit will not only become our Senior Partner but He will also reveal deeply to us the Father, the Son and Himself . In the same vein, our level of infilling will increase from minimum to maximum and manifest greater dimension of anointing and miracles.

- The Holy Spirit can be our Senior Partner through evangelism. This can be called corporate partnership. In Acts 8: 26-39, the Ethiopian eunuch's conversion was accomplished by the collaborative effort and partnership between the Holy Spirit and Philip. It was the Holy Spirit who gave Philip the strategy for converting the Ethiopian eunuch. He guided Philip to preach Jesus to the man. The man declared " I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God". He was baptised and his soul was harvested for Christ through evangelism.

Benefits of Making The Holy Spirit Our Senior Partner

1. After experiencing His baptism, we can receive the help of the Holy Spirt for further infilling and His fire.
2. Making Him our indispensable ally and leader determines how much of His blessings we are able to receive.
3. He will move us from lowest to highest level of infilling. From ankle level, to knee level, to waist level and then to the overwhelming level as the Book of Ezekiel states the kind of different levels. This will make our effectiveness and results in life and ministry become exponential.
4. He will make His immeasurable power available to us to fulfil our purpose and scale hurdles in life and ministry.
5. We will be able to access His fruit and gifts, well equipped and excel in ministry.
6. We won't be able to lean on our own understanding anymore but will acknowledge the Holy Spirit in ALL our ways and He will direct our paths. He will be our best guide for correct direction to succeed in life and towards eternal life.
7. He will comfort and help us constantly by bearing our burdens and clearing our paths from destructions and evil judgements.
8. The Spirit of God is All-Knowing. He is our Teacher and Illuminator. When we make Him our Senior Partner, He will give us deep insight and understanding about the Scriptures and teach us all truth (John 14:26).
9. The Holy Spirit will also defend and protect us in our life matters. "When the enemy shall come like a flood, the Spirit of God will lift up a standard against Him" ( Isaiah 59: 19b).
10. He will convict us of our wrongs and teach us the path to righteousness or doing things right and the right time.

Brethren, we cannot survive this world without the help of the Holy Spirit. Without Him, we are nothing but with Him we are everything in Christ Jesus. Make Him your Senior Partner today and you're sure on the path of life.

God bless you!

If you would like to give your life to Christ, just say this short prayer:
"Lord Jesus, I come to You now, come into my life, take control of my life and change my world. I say bye-bye to devil, I enter into the Kingdom of Light. Thank You Jesus for saving me, for in Jesus mighty name I pray, amen".

Congratulations!!!

Peace!

Ref: Mountain Top Daily Devotional Vol 7

(1) (Reply)

Evangelism Is Your Ultimate Love And Service To Humanity / My Job Almost Ruin My Marriage, Pastor Jerry Eze Breaks Down As He Recounts / Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.