Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Kindly Help With Hotel Recommendation In Ogudu, Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kindly Help With Hotel Recommendation In Ogudu, Lagos (883 Views)

Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning / Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos / Lone Accident As Articulated Truck Skids Of The Road At Ogudu, Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help With Hotel Recommendation In Ogudu, Lagos by nams77: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Please can you kindly recommend a modest hotel close to this place?
Ade Ajayi Street, Off Zone A4 Pako Bus stop Ogudu G.R.A,
Thank you.
Re: Kindly Help With Hotel Recommendation In Ogudu, Lagos by davodyguy: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Osmak Hotel is ₦10,000 a night
Crestview is also ₦10,000

Osmak Hotel belongs to one of the House of Rep members in Lagos from Mushin Constituency
Re: Kindly Help With Hotel Recommendation In Ogudu, Lagos by nams77: 5:52am On Jul 12, 2022
davodyguy:

Osmak Hotel belongs to one of the House of Rep members in Lagos from Mushin Constituency
Alright. Thank you so much
Re: Kindly Help With Hotel Recommendation In Ogudu, Lagos by nams77: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
davodyguy:

Are you around that vicinity pls
Re: Kindly Help With Hotel Recommendation In Ogudu, Lagos by nams77: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2022
davodyguy:

From ojota how do I get to omak or Crestview hotels
Re: Kindly Help With Hotel Recommendation In Ogudu, Lagos by davodyguy: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2022
nams77:

From ojota how do I get to omak or Crestview hotels

Take a bus, kẹkẹ or drive down to Ogudu Roundabout

Google the street names for each hotel

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help With Hotel Recommendation In Ogudu, Lagos by nams77: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2022
davodyguy:

Thank you
Re: Kindly Help With Hotel Recommendation In Ogudu, Lagos by nams77: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2022
davodyguy:

Thanks. Finally ended up in a newly opened hotel call exclusive mansion or something like that before Pako bus stop. I appreciate your help

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help With Hotel Recommendation In Ogudu, Lagos by davodyguy: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
nams77:

Thanks. Finally ended up in a newly opened hotel call exclusive mansion or something like that before Pako bus stop. I appreciate your help

How's the place and what's the price?
Re: Kindly Help With Hotel Recommendation In Ogudu, Lagos by nams77: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
davodyguy:

10k. room is smaller than what I expected but I settled for it because it's quite close to where I needed to go. Secondly the amenities is brand new hotel was opened a week ago.
No water heater. Cold hammer me in the morning when I had to bath with cold water
Re: Kindly Help With Hotel Recommendation In Ogudu, Lagos by nams77: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
davodyguy:

Final update.
I was later taken by a friend to a hotel in ikotun/ isolo axis. It was pure bliss. Light was fairly constant. A.c was tight, TV program was top notch and the room was spacious. There was even a small refrigerator and it was working. Water heater works fine!
Spent 3 nights there. Rate was 10k a night.
I thoroughly enjoyed myself there
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Those In Uk Already Advice Me: I Am A Barber And I Am Planning To RELOCAT / Tell Me Which State You're From Whithout Telling Me Which State You're From / Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.