Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

A Thread For Weirdos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Weirdos (4570 Views)

Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Johnames:
i use to do that, instead of her cuming she will be very Hot and she will start crying, i think it depends on body mechanism
grin grin grin Crying ke? Lmao, this is so funny. So sorry. Maybe you should let her explore her body (masturbate), she might know what will make her cum.
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
killmods:

Yea i get... thanks anyways. That's my lucky number on ur moniker tho smiley
You're welcome! grin Hmmm really?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Johnames: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thonia69:
grin grin grin Crying ke? Lmao, this is so funny. So sorry. Maybe you should let her explore her body (masturbate), she might know what will make her cum.
i don't want her to do that, she might get use to it, thanks anyways
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by sammycipher(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
1 I sit and imagine a lot of abstract things, like me being the one to save peter obi's daughter from kidnappers, or riding a jet ski(I do this all the time)
2 when nobody is around I tend to walk around the house engaging myself in conversations, it's like I'm 2 people in 1
3 I usually rehearse what I will tell people

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thonia69:
You're welcome! grin Hmmm really?
Yea for real... Good things happen when ever I see the number. No jokes
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Johnames:
i don't want her to do that, she might get use to it, thanks anyways
Alright! You're welcome.
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
killmods:

Yea for real... Good things happen when ever I see the number. No jokes
Wow! I'm jealous cry
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by kals4luv990(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
LadyD22:

I walk around in small spaces , I like it dark, I just switch off the lights , plug my ears and start packing about , mostly in the bathroom coz it's darker and smaller
there is feeling of peace ryt?
I feel whole wen I do dat

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Fmghewzy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Chaos14:
Wait is you me? Is i you? Is we each other? Just like me

When I saw her create the thread ,'weirdos'
I knew I was going to find people like me .

Before I used to be bothered , I used to think I was slowly loosing it grin grin.

But I sort of enjoy it, during the few moments I was carried away in my thoughts and imagination.
grin
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by folake4u(f): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
begoniaa:

cheesy

You be nutcase, wallahi. cheesy
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Narnah(f): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
We have a lot in common grin

Persephone1:
I rehearse before I talk to people even when I want to confront them for a wrong thing they did. Most times I end up tiring myself out and overlook the whole thing.

I act lots of dramas in my head, if you stay close you may see me smile, pout, give stern look or act like a heartbroken person. My only saving grace is that I don't do these things outside, else...... Lol

I detect 80% of a person's personality within few minutes of meeting them but you will never know I know what you are capable of because I'm a master at concealing reactions. Weird thing even though I know, I still get hurt.

I daydream a lot, as a matter of fact I don use mind create the image of future my husband, his job, our house, our love making grin , our first child. Lol ordinary boyfriend i never see oooo

I react to situations days after they happen. Nah only me go dey vex for wetin don happen weeks after I don think am through cheesy

I don't eat, I take junks and supplements. That's why I hardly stay alone, I cook only when people are around or I really want to eat a specific food.

When I say I will do something, most times I don't. So I tend to act more without saying anything

To be Continued... grin

Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
For you to be here quoting me means you're a weirdo too cheesy Don't worry bro, we are not alone cheesy
Persephone1:
So many weirdo cheesy
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dorwadora:
Gathering of weird people.
I'm not weird.
So what's the deal with ur signature
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
sammycipher:
1 I sit and imagine a lot of abstract things, like me being the one to save peter obi's daughter from kidnappers, or riding a jet ski(I do this all the time)
2 when nobody is around I tend to walk around the house engaging myself in conversations, it's like I'm 2 people in 1
3 I usually rehearse what I will tell people
i'm with u on no 2. But i do it when i am in an excited, angry state.

i do no 1 too but seldomly..
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
All of u that likes talking to yourself.. I think it is an introverted thing.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weirdos by sammycipher(m): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Persephone1:
I rehearse before I talk to people even when I want to confront them for a wrong thing they did. Most times I end up tiring myself out and overlook the whole thing.

I act lots of dramas in my head, if you stay close you may see me smile, pout, give stern look or act like a heartbroken person. My only saving grace is that I don't do these things outside, else...... Lol

I detect 80% of a person's personality within few minutes of meeting them but you will never know I know what you are capable of because I'm a master at concealing reactions. Weird thing even though I know, I still get hurt.

I daydream a lot, as a matter of fact I don use mind create the image of future my husband, his job, our house, our love making grin , our first child. Lol ordinary boyfriend i never see oooo

I react to situations days after they happen. Nah only me go dey vex for wetin don happen weeks after I don think am through cheesy

I don't eat, I take junks and supplements. That's why I hardly stay alone, I cook only when people are around or I really want to eat a specific food.

When I say I will do something, most times I don't. So I tend to act more without saying anything

To be Continued...

It's as if u r telling the world what I do grin
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thonia69:
Wow! I'm jealous cry
Lol.. don't be. U can experience the goodness too if u want. Just say the word
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Chaos14:
1. I talk to myself.
2. I always carry knives in my house even if i know am the only one at home
3.i talk to inanimate objects
4. I watch kids cartoon
5. I start laughing out loud when am bored to remember past memories....
and am also left handed
U be fulani man?

The no 5 tho, you'd only see me grin..

Most times, my niggas be like " dz one go just dey smile for nothing" i just tell them i remembered a funny past event..

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. don't be. U can experience the goodness too if u want. Just say the word
What word?
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
okunwaye:
I masturbate till my dick get injured cool
Man, u're addicted...
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Persephone1:
Another weird thing is I always have this feeling i have a twin somewhere cheesy
U're just a fecking introvert. U no get boyfriend and u go dey insult potential boyfriends here for nl.. I pity u.
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I see events before its happens...

I cant forget people easily though I'll acts like I dont know you.

When I'm Indoors I'm and extrovert..when I'm outdoors an Introverts evolves depending on the class of people I meet...

I hardly care about peoples feelings...

I'm a cold person..

I will always know what you upto
U see that no 2 ehn, i'm an expert even as i hardly forget people's faces..
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
kals4luv990:
I talk to myself, walk around my house at night wen ppl sleep cause I neva sleep except once in every 2wks,I ask girls out,take der numbers and dat is d end (forget der names on the process),talk to my dog as though its human
Bros dnt do that walking thing in people's house oo, else u go too collect o.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weirdos by marti198(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
1. I re-enact scenarios out loud and how I would have dealt with the situation like rehearsing a movie
2 I love perfumes a lot. Currently own three and about to buy 10 more( by the end of the year I should have 30)
3 I have quite the wild imagination
4. I never wear clothes at home( u need to see me scrambling to wear clothes when someone knocks)
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thonia69:
I'm also a chronic procrastinator.
This is not weird..
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Kingsteve(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
LadyD22:

Psychic grin
It happens to me as dreams

Yeah...some of my close friends call me: 'the mystic man'!

cool
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Since other people can relate to one's acclaimed weirdness.. Is it still supposed to be termed weird
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by AmIHuman: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
1. Always reasons things way too dark...i mean dark (negative before positive) 2. Talking to an imaginary friend (didn't have many friends while growing up) 3. Loves insects, hate them being killed; talk to them too 4. I think i'm emotionless(rarely moved by sth) 5. Always loved twisted horror since i was little
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Thonia69:
What word?
If u want it.. say: " I want it" and its all urs. But u really have to mean it when u say it tho
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 13, 2022
killmods:

If u want it.. say: " I want it" and its all urs. But u really have to mean it when u say it tho
Wow! Law of attraction. That's cool. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weirdos by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Thonia69:
Wow! Law of attraction. That's cool. Thanks
Yea... any reason why u still up like me?
Re: A Thread For Weirdos by EcstasyCloud9: 1:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

The dog understands partially but the rest are too stubborn

Lol
I’m a gym instructor, a crafts man, a crop farmer, a boxer, a reggae artist and a trouble maker.

I’m an animal health technologist
Most of the animals were abandoned by my clients, for being to stubborn or loosing hope on their survival after getting really sick. So I started rearing them, it’s expensive af but a man has got to do what a man has got to do
I almost cried when i sold my lead ram for ileya
The whole flock now look at me one kind

Bro grin grin grin grin I no fit laugh again @ the bolded, man! I like you already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Chop My Friend's Gf / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Vagina - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.