Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss (33858 Views)

Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President / Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pauldollars:
Good Morning, Sir.
I just say I should greet you,
Your Excellency, Sir.
May the Lord God of Heaven bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you, Sir.
That Night at the National Congress, you spoke well.
You spoke your heart and your desire for our nation.
You rolled out your dream for the World Largest Black Nation!
You spoke what is possible for the Nation!
You spoke what God can do if we cooperate with God to turn this nation around.
You spoke well, Sir.
And we heard you well.

They thought you lost.
But you won, Sir.
You scored the highest goals.
Because you spoke the mind of God for our Nation!
And thank you, Sir,
For standing for God that Night.
While others were bowing for Haman in the Shushan Palace of Babylon,
Mordecai stood up with his shoulders high.
While others bowed for the Golden Image of Nebuchadnezzar, the Those Hebrew boys Stood Up on their Feet and refused to step down!
It’s just some Bible Stories.

So I just say I should greet you, Sir!
You have done your best.
May you live well to fulfill God’s Purpose!
It shall be well with you and your Family!
#mikebamiloye
at least he tried compared to Tunde bakare
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by ATLIEN2027: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
Is that IPOB language? used and dump? didn't he collected the benefits attached to the vice President seat,

These IPIGS don't even understand most of the words that they just throw around on daily basis. Osinbajo was licked from nowhere to become the VP for 8 years. How in hell was he used and dumped? These IPIGS are very shallow and of very low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by jrusky(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
Osibanjo has been used and dumped.

Used and dumped by who? A vice president for 8 years used and dumped?

Biko for God sake always think before typing pls think.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by TrackerXL: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Someone that his forefathers have been Fulani stooge since 1960 n will till eternity continue to perish being Fulani stooge de complain about anyone being Fulani stooge. Many of you igbos if not all just comment as if you are brain dead at all times.

Wisetrue99:

You represent everything wrong with the Nigerian system. An anomaly!

You are nothing but a fulani stooge

Cause a normal Nigerian will not pick Chicago boy (Tinubu) over Osibanjo

I don't pity Osibanjo either while in power, he lost his voice, he was nothing but an errand boy!

He was neither hot nor cold so God Almighty spit him out!
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
while others were bowing to tinubu he stood his ground,Osibanjo forget u be man
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by DBraveT(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yes..I am neither a yoruba nor an igbo person but based on my initiative,i believed osinbajo showed some promising qualities and deserved the whole accolades.
And at the same time,i understood the failure of osinbajo in the primary inspires the love and support the youth extended towards Peter Obi.
#PO2023 kiss
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by AntonVince: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nigerian Christians have a WHOLE LOT to learn in politics.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by TrackerXL: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Same Osinbajo you dimwit labelled fake pastor
Temmy1997:
Osinbajo deserve all the greetings he get from people because he has really shown us that Nigeria can be great again in the hands of good people like him.

Osinbajo is the best.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Golden111(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Osinbanjo should have resigned a long time ago under this failed government if he had a pinch of integrity in him.

He's a beneficiary of godfatherism, a cunning power munger
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Goldenkrezi: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am sure you are Igbo, IPOB miscreants hypocrisy stinks to high heaven

Senseless comment from a senseless poster grin

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Akerele44(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am sure you are Igbo, IPOB miscreants hypocrisy stinks to high heaven

That's is why even the south east didn't give them chance to rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by obyrich(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
Amaechi, Okorocha, Umahi are in the same class.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by MikoB: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Genuine people love you mr VP, I know very soon Nigerians will ask for you.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by ablejesus26(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Osibanjo is a good man in the mist of demons.
I hope he looks beyond politics and disengages himself from this evil apc party that will be crushed to the ground come 2023
2023 will be apc vs the youths whom they have kept at home for no just course.
2023 will be apc vs Nigerians who are not ready to sacrifice our unity, tolerance,trust and peace on the sacrificial table of emilokon.
Apc must go.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by nkem1992: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
Is that IPOB language? used and dump? didn't he collected the benefits attached to the vice President seat,
Wasn't his silent loud amidst wanthom killing of christians and nepotism under his oga. It was for the sake of his selfish ambitions which failed to materialise.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by engrchykae(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tiwatoke2:
It takes a real man to recognize another, VP Osinbajo is undoubtedly a man of integrity
tradamoni
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by anochuko01(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Y'all need to wait and see what becomes of this man after his tenure as the VP. We've seen obj and Jonathan become the toast of Africa and the West after they left office. This man is joining that league.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Tzar(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nigerians and their rubbish!
Can’t Osinbajo just resign from the government and/or party. Christians in Nigeria act like cowards!
Muslims have more guts!
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by RexTramadol1: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tiwatoke2:
It takes a real man to recognize another, VP Osinbajo is undoubtedly a man of integrity

Are you a lady? Your name is really cute, if it’s really Tiwatoke.( not hitting on you though)
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Jack500: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wisetrue99:

You represent everything wrong with the Nigerian system. An anomaly!

You are nothing but a fulani stooge

Cause a normal Nigerian will not pick Chicago boy (Tinubu) over Osibanjo

I don't pity Osibanjo either while in power, he lost his voice, he was nothing but an errand boy!

He was neither hot nor cold so God Almighty spit him out!

A fulani stooge because he is supporting a Yoruba man, do you have brain at all?
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by AbuAeesha: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
how??
he didn't receive salary and other benefits?
what was his contribution in bringing APC to power?
what impact did his influence made during elections?
is it his birthright to succeed his principal?
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by ransomed: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Osinbajo the cheif and coordinator of condolence visits of Buhari administration how market sir?
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by mechanics(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
It's well.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Mayeldah(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
How can it be well with Osibande when he sold out? For seven years plus he was asslicking Buhari with the hope that they will make him President. Buhari even encouraged him to run against Tinubu and yet abandoned him at the 11th hour.
Osibande abandoned his faith to serve the terrorist government and he was always quick to defend the terrorists that there is no agenda to Islamize Nigeria
Let him lick his wounds, repent and ask God for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by chigbokingsley(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
All these write up are nonsense. How can one move with God or speak as directed by God and still be disappointed/loss.
Osibanjo spoke his selfish mind and that was why he lost. If truly he is for God, what's preventing him from correcting,being a torn on the flesh of PMB so that he will know the value of christians.
Obviously, whatever APC is doing had no hand of God in it that's why they fail in all they do.

Pauldollars:
Good Morning, Sir.
I just say I should greet you,
Your Excellency, Sir.
May the Lord God of Heaven bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you, Sir.
That Night at the National Congress, you spoke well.
You spoke your heart and your desire for our nation.
You rolled out your dream for the World Largest Black Nation!
You spoke what is possible for the Nation!
You spoke what God can do if we cooperate with God to turn this nation around.
You spoke well, Sir.
And we heard you well.

They thought you lost.
But you won, Sir.
You scored the highest goals.
Because you spoke the mind of God for our Nation!
And thank you, Sir,
For standing for God that Night.
While others were bowing for Haman in the Shushan Palace of Babylon,
Mordecai stood up with his shoulders high.
While others bowed for the Golden Image of Nebuchadnezzar, the Those Hebrew boys Stood Up on their Feet and refused to step down!
It’s just some Bible Stories.

So I just say I should greet you, Sir!
You have done your best.
May you live well to fulfill God’s Purpose!
It shall be well with you and your Family!
#mikebamiloye
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Gbogbowa: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thank God Haman fall without gettingo the honour that is the message
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by M7even(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Well, pastor Tunde Bakare did speak well for me. He should have recognized both pastors for speaking well. Was that a remiss or ?
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by beejaay: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:

I talk am, the only thing wey dey that your brain na ipob, obituary and parents abuse nothing else.. People wey get fufu for brain better pass you

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by InvisibleB: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Uncle Ishawuru grin

my regards to ARO’MENTA and OMAJA

OSIBANJO the Water Yam

E get luck say e nor marry woman like PATIENCE OZUOKWO , she for de beat am for house undecided

Oga you don old. Ha so you watch ishawuru grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Ronjule: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
LWKMD Bros you funny nobe small
pyyxxaro:
Uncle Ishawuru grin

my regards to ARO’MENTA and OMAJA

OSIBANJO the Water Yam

E get luck say e nor marry woman like PATIENCE OZUOKWO , she for de beat am for house undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: How Buhari Embarrassed Himself In Uyo – PDP / Ken Saro Wiwa Memorial Park In Khana Rivers State (photo) / The Origin Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.