Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss (34024 Views)

Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President / Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by IrepChrist: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2022
Willie2015:

Fairness for where....
That's sabotage .......
We have a lot to learn from the North in politics...
They never betray each other...
They support each other with unquestioned loyalty..
There is no crime in having ambition..
And working towards a long live ambition...
We should not forget that he once stepped down..
For Prof to take the glory as the Vice President...
What else should he do ....
Step down again !!!... No.. a thousand times...
This is Tinubu shot at the Presidency... E mi lokan...
He will either win or lose ...
Its fair and decent for him to give the Presidency a shot .....

You are right but the reason he did not run with Buhari in 2015 is because they were both Muslims. Even if he has an ambition he should be sensitive to the will of the people as well. At least he should have shopped for a Christian vice....
My argument is that there should be equity and all inclusive governance. If any social/ethnic/religious group is not represented at the center when the chips are down that group will always be the crying baby.
Yes, Christians will resort to prayers I know God answers prayers and I believe.

But we should try to stop it now and if God permit him we would submit to God's will.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Willie2015: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2022
IrepChrist:

You are right but the reason he did not run with Buhari in 2015 is because they were both Muslims. Even if he has an ambition he should be sensitive to the will of the people as well. At least he should have shopped for a Christian vice....
My argument is that there should be equity and all inclusive governance. If any social/ethnic/religious group is not represented at the center when the chips are down that group will always be the crying baby.
Yes, Christians will resort to prayers I know God answers prayers and I believe.

But we should try to stop it now and if God permit him we would submit to God's will.

Name one Christian Vice President Candidate in the North...
That can win/get bloc votes from....
Kano.. Katsina... Kaduna and Borno for Tinubu...
There is NONE ..... thats the hard fact...
Muslim Muslim ticket is Tinubu best shot to the Presidency.
I dont envy him ...
Jagaban has no other option!
Its the Hard way ... the only way!
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by bareal(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Temmy1997:
Osinbajo deserve all the greetings he get from people because he has really shown us that Nigeria can be great again in the hands of good people like him.

Osinbajo is the best.

And what can you say about the economy that Osibanjo presided over considering the state it is right now?
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by Bfly: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Osinbajo was not used. He only wanted to outsmart the Boss.

Masters don't reveal secrets, even when they do, the servant would always misuse it.

Osinbajo wanted to jump the fence. Politics is a circle which osinbajo never had.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by platinum131(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
All of you praising Osbanjo don't have brains....someone that has kept mute in the wake of all the rubbish that has been happening in the government.

Osibanjo might be a good man but he messed himself up...someone said he was collecting salary...money is not everything.

The only time he showed some balls was when he did not step down...and that was because he was hoping tables would turn.in his favour.

Do you people honestly think Osinbanjo would be happy with himself after he leaves office?
Re: Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss by DameAnnah(f): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
A respected leader, Mike Bamiloye, made a complimentary post on the greatness of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, and some people still want to controvert it.
Let's learn to tell the truth. That is what the man of God did on his own volition and let's leave it at that.
Osinbajo is a great man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll / Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy / Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.