Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma (19142 Views)

22 States, FCT Reduced Their Domestic Debts By ₦‎176 Billion In Q3 2023 / 2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-East To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by Itulah(m): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Supreme court governor is also talking grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by lanrex101: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Giving tilumbu hopes

On Peter obi we stand gidigba
Insha allah he will be victorious

How many likes and share for the obident ones
Who be we? grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by Sunday2021: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2022
This mumu is dreaming.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by IbadeHQ: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Giving tilumbu hopes

On Peter obi we stand gidigba
Insha allah he will be victorious

How many likes and share for the obident ones

U mean obi'diot.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by forerunner022(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
When you have round pegs in square holes and vise versa ,what else do you expect from such slowpoke like Uzodimma the Supreme court governor?
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by Naz23: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
fvck:
We will not allow it.

Let's show these bullionvan minded politicians we can outdo them by funding the Obi campaign with a N100 billion as Aisha Yusuf has suggested.

God bless Nigeria

I'm ashamed of this man.. Does he have children..

Watch the revolution begin
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by fof1: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fareke:
By Dunamis Ogalah

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/2023-presidency-apc-governors-will-deliver-22-states-for-tinubu-uzodimma/

YOU ARE A CONFUSED SELFISH LEADER FOISTED ON D INNOCENT PEOPLES OF IMO STATE AND GOD WILL SURELY DISGRACE YOU... WAIT FOR IT SOON.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Okoro hausa always talking like a frogs tongue

I hate when this foom talk

Lai Mohd is better than him self
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Brunosamel:
He's not even sure if he will win his second term and he's here bluffing. 2023 election is going to be a shocker for PDP, APC, LP, and Nigerians.

The man is useless..

He will not win na..
We are waiting for him
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
saintokwuluora:
Ozodimgba will soon collect him own wotowoto.

This man should die self and burnt
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by Nature33: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
betrayer
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by Voiceofthestree: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
chloedogie:

Join politics and go and lead if you ain't happy. Stop complaining and fix the problems.

Who are a fool join politics when you old fools still want to contest and be president at the age of 87 lolz
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by Fareke: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Meanwhile, the Senior Pastor of Awaiting The Second Coming Of Christ Ministry, Adewale Giwa, also berated the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi over their attacks on those who are not in their camp.

“Obi supporters are illiterates who don’t know how to address issues to sell their candidate. It shows what they will do if their candidate becomes the president.

“Also, Obi has no viable programme or manifesto to convince Nigerians that he is the best for the job.”
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by dadexcel: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
This guy is so hilarious ....he himself is not even coming back in 2023 not to talk of delivering tinubu..SMH
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by Abujason: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fareke:
By Dunamis Ogalah

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/2023-presidency-apc-governors-will-deliver-22-states-for-tinubu-uzodimma/

Will you shut up!
Must you always be this stupid?
You could not deliver your candidate Lawan during APC primaries but now you will deliver 22 imaginary states to Jagabantis Yekini Amoda Ogunlere who is fading faster than smoke.

Try having small sense.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by chloedogie(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Who are a fool join politics when you old fools still want to contest and be president at the age of 87 lolz

Well that is why most of you don't make sense while discussing civil matters. Imagine the insult. Well that shows your father at his old age is a fool too. Because if he raised you well, you won't be calling adults fools on a public domain
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by Voiceofthestree: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
chloedogie:

Well that is why most of you don't make sense while discussing civil matters. Imagine the insult. Well that shows your father at his old age is a fool too. Because if he raised you well, you won't be calling adults fools on a public domain

You deh crazy wetin be your age you die born me? You know my age.. I don’t have time for
Mumu like you Thanks you God bless you if
You quote me again nah thunder go fire you weere
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by MrUchenna1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
please just deliver Imo state from state of insecurity .. focus on your state... You are not the party chairman....
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by chloedogie(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

You deh crazy wetin be your age you die born me? You know my age.. I don’t have time for
Mumu like you Thanks you God bless you if
You quote me again nah thunder go fire you weere

Well you started trouble and you want to run away from it. Just ordinary good English, you can't express and you have the effrontery to be demanding who to be voted and who not to be voted? I never said I can give birth to you because I don't know you, but I still put it to you that your old father is one of the fools you pointed to in your previous comment and you were not properly trained.

And mind you, I just quoted you again. Those that lack good home training like you will be publicly trained on public forums like this. Since all you little ones know how to do is insult and curse people you can't even lace their shoes in real life. You sit behind one cheap phone with daily 50 naira data causing nuisance and making troubles everywhere. Little time you start hearing I've not eating all day any small thing posting account numbers up and down.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by Voiceofthestree: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
chloedogie:

Well you started trouble and you want to run away from it. Just ordinary good English, you can't express and you have the effrontery to be demanding who to be voted and who not to be voted? I never said I can give birth to you because I don't know you, but I still put it to you that your old father is one of the fools you pointed to in your previous comment and you were not properly trained.

And mind you, I just quoted you again. Those that lack good home training like you will be publicly trained on public forums like this. Since all you little ones know how to do is insult and curse people you can't even lace their shoes in real life. You sit behind one cheap phone with daily 50 naira data causing nuisance and making troubles everywhere. Little time you start hearing I've not eating all day any small thing posting account numbers up and down.

What’s your problem..... I deh use iPhone 13pro any of your family done ever use it we’re if you quote me again God go punish you Ogun go kill you thunder go fire you nah buy force APC zoombie leave me alone I buy data den deh sub for you nah make you nah leave me alone else Peace will never be your portion
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by chloedogie(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

What’s your problem..... I deh use iPhone 13pro any of your family done ever use it we’re if you quote me again God go punish you Ogun go kill you thunder go fire you nah buy force APC zoombie leave me alone I buy data den deh sub for you nah make you nah leave me alone else Peace will never be your portion

Well here we go with empty fantasy imaginary bragging. IPhone 13 is a life achievement? You see the problem with Nigeria is not even the politicians but liabilities like you. I weep for Nigeria because of kids like you upcoming. How will your generation even survive with irresponsible characters like you?

Mind you, I just quoted you again.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by Voiceofthestree: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
chloedogie:

Well here we go with empty fantasy imaginary bragging. IPhone 13 is a life achievement? You see the problem with Nigeria is not even the politicians but liabilities like you. I weep for Nigeria because of kids like you upcoming. How will your generation even survive with irresponsible characters like you?

Mind you, I just quoted you again.

Ogun go kill
Thunder go fire you
Nah by force you abi which kind problem be this..... deh swear for you Go and never come back ok
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by maxzzo1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
All this Idiots that can't even win election if not Court dey talk....
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by surequality: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Uzodinma, you will never and can never even deliver your wards, community and state at large to Tinubu. Read my lips!

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Governors Will Deliver 22 States For Tinubu – Uzodimma by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
meh meh meh cheesy cheesy

You don chop abi make Tinubu come feed you agbado and cassava?

E shock you say they no delete my comments abi? I don catch your scope na, you go tire for the wailing tongue tongue tongue tongue
Haha e no go sleep tonight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me / Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions / Buhari Assures Nigerians On Religious Neutrality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.