Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... (5858 Views)

Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency / If SW Seriously Needs Amotekun Then They Must Adopt Sharia Law. / Lagos Revenue In 2018 Was Higher Than That Of The Entire South-East - NEITI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by NwaIdeato: 5:25am On Jul 12, 2022
The SW due to their greed for power have unwittingly sold the North a perfect ace card to use and politically dominate Nigeria for a very long time...by agreeing to the Muslim/Muslim ticket, the South West have now given the North the impetus to dare Nigeria and even float a North/North ticket in the nearest future...after all if we are seeing a time in Nigeria's political history when a Muslim/Muslim ticket is allowed...who's to say the North will not attempt a North/North ticket soon? And who will stop them if they do?

Honestly yorubas are the biggest problems we have in Nigeria, now the indigenous Northern Christians have seen through the dishonesty and duplicity of the yorubas, the South South are now disengaging themselves from yaribas...the few poor Yaribaa Christians are helpless and silent...the entire South and Middle Belt are now cutting off the SW...we're seeing a political dynamic where the only friends of the SW will be the core Northern Muslims against the rest of Nigeria

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by newbornmacho(m): 5:33am On Jul 12, 2022
NwaIdeato:
The SW due to their greed for power have unwittingly sold the North a perfect ace card to use and politically dominate Nigeria for a very long time...by agreeing to the Muslim/Muslim ticket, the South West have now given the North the impetus to dare Nigeria and even float a North/North ticket in the nearest future...after all if we are seeing a time in Nigeria's political history when a Muslim/Muslim ticket is allowed...who's to say the North will not attempt a North/North ticket soon? And who will stop them if they do?

Honestly yorubas are the biggest problems we have in Nigeria, now the indigenous Northern Christians have seen through the dishonesty and duplicity of the yorubas, the South South are now disengaging themselves from yaribas...the few poor Yaribaa Christians are helpless and silent...the entire South and Middle Belt are now cutting off the SW...we're seeing a political dynamic where the only friends of the SW will be the core Northern Muslims against the rest of Nigeria

I have to agree. The yoruba Christians in politics have been a disappointment. Just look at fayemi, akeredolu etc all rooting for a Muslim after 8 years of Muslim rule.
Ok how about the clergy? What is adeboye saying? Nothing! Not giving the church direction Because it's not an osinbajo or some other yoruba on the ticket .

I'm totally disappointed

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by DispatcherLagos: 5:53am On Jul 12, 2022
I always knew churches are politicized and to a very high extent tribal.
Imagine the silence of the "owners of these churches"
Redeem christian church of God
Winners
MFM
Deeper life
Etc
Just because Tinubu is Yoruba like them, they've all gone mute on this

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by khadaffi(m): 6:02am On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Winners
MFM
Deeper life
Etc

Please remove winners from that list. If you have not heard of Oyedepo's message encouraging his members to vote for someone from their faith, search for it. As for the others they will soon speak up. Most of them have spoken it's just that you have not heard. No pastor will like to give publicity to such statement. In my church when the pastor was about to make such statement he switched off the mic.

As for the OP you should be ashamed of yourself. The SW or the Yorubas have not in anyway supported Tinubu in any of the nonsense he is doing. He is totally on his own. I suspect you have a mission with this thread though

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by newbornmacho(m): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Winners
MFM
Deeper life
Etc

I think winners is different. They are boldly saying the right thing

12 Likes

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by georjay(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2022
So APC doings represent the wishes of SW as a whole?

Don't be stupid!!!

121 Likes 31 Shares

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2022
khadaffi:

Please remove winners from that list. If you have not heard of Oyedepo's message encouraging his members to vote for someone from their faith, search for it. As for the others they will soon speak up. Most of them have spoken it's just that you have not heard. No pastor will like to give publicity to such statement. In my church when the pastor was about to make such statement he switched off the mic.

As for the OP you should be ashamed of yourself. The SW or the Yorubas have not in anyway supported Tinubu in any of the nonsense he is doing. He is totally on his own. I suspect you have a mission with this thread though

You're as much a clown as the OP you're berating for attempting to speak for the Yorubas. Nigeria don cast.
2023 election is shaping up to be the most ethnically and religiously 'charged' in the history of Nigeria. We are now far more divided than when Abiola won with a muslim-muslim ticket decades ago.

Does that not show shallow elements like you that we have gone backwards horribly? Can you not see what is obvious about our inevitable national future?

Below is what Yorubas want. It is what every region should want too. Only a strong man like Tinubu, however he gets to the centre, can deliver it and set us all free from the ethnic division and bad blood threatening to destroy Nigeria.

Fck 'one Nigeria'. Let a fairer Nigeria emerge with no parasitism.

A Nigeria where every man, woman, State and region will be encouraged to work for optimal success, without impediment from anything or anyone, according to their readiness to do what is right and developmental.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by bigpicture001: 6:44am On Jul 12, 2022
georjay:
So APC doings represent the wishes of SW as a whole?

Don't be stupid!!!

Yes na... How else will u prove otherwise..?
Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by Ttalk: 6:56am On Jul 12, 2022
khadaffi:

You didn't see through his failed attempt to ridicle the entire Yoruba race.

The truth is that the OP is selfish and clannish by proposing a Muslim from north and a Christian from South. The question to ask is what becomes of the Minority Christian north as Tinubu has broken the jinks of Minority Muslim from the South in future election

With his Muslim /Muslim ticket, the minority Christian north will rely on this precedence to chose from a majority Christian from the South in future election

Let's not be driven by emotion and selfishness of SE.

SE that is crying wolf have never consider a Muslim deputy governor in their states not to talk of Muslim governor.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by helinues: 6:56am On Jul 12, 2022
The powerful Sophisticated West

grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by Niorte: 6:59am On Jul 12, 2022
NwaIdeato:

It is foolishness to blame the entire southwest because of the foolishness of one man.

Who told you everybody I'm the southwest are supporting this?

Speak to specifics, don't be hasty to generalise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by Eddygourdo(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Those fuckers. They are the cause of this insult. They are so tribalistic that they follow a man like tinubu many of them loathe simply because awa lokan.

You will be shocked with this information that many yoruba don't like tinubu. Yet you wonder how they intend to support him even when they don't believe in him, simply to spite the igbo man. Well the north will put them in their place in 2023.

Maybe then they will see why the entire south hates them and can never trust them.
Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by helinues: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahahaha

Yewa and Igangan.....both World class country west side and sophisticated

Notice both pictures and the similarities, West and North turned refugees by moooslims

Are you done ranting?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Are you done ranting?

Are you done wailing propaganda tears?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2022
It is Mazi Tinubu Ahmed or we burn down the Zoo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by helinues: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Are you done wailing propaganda tears?

Yet to do that on this thread.

You are the one wailing, spreading propaganda just because of the Mailer Daemon candidate you are supporting

1 Like

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:09am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Yet to do that on this thread.

You are the one wailing, spreading propaganda just because of the Mailer Daemon candidate you are supporting

I support the division of the country now and forever more..

what ya support?

Talk to OYE..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by helinues: 7:11am On Jul 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I support the division of the country now and forever more..

what ya support?

Talk to OYE..

Your opinion about issue is weightlessness...

What then can you do about my own support.

Alaye, face front

3 Likes

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by naija4life247: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2022
NwaIdeato:

When we gave Pastor Judas Osinbajo the VP ticket when he had and still no political.base, you did not cry then. What has Pastor Judas Osinbajo done in the last 7 years? Why has Pastor Judas Osinbajo not gone to fight bandits and kidnappers and Boko Haram. You can all go to Hell. We will WIN the election, and you cannot do anything about it.

7 Likes

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Your opinion about issue is weightlessness...

What then can you do about my own support.

Alaye, face front

Deflecter number one..

BmC urchin..

Tout,who do you support?..trash your Grammer to weaklings...

simple question...Who do you support?

1 Like

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by emee701(m): 7:16am On Jul 12, 2022
khadaffi:

shut it. I am a christian. Yorubas are supporting tinubu 100%. Foolish judas like you cant speak for us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by helinues: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Deflecter number one..

BmC urchin..

Tout,who do you support?..trash your Grammer to weaklings...

simple question...Who do you support?

You know one certain thing, I no dey support Mailer Daemon team.

Know that and have peace of mind

1 Like

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by naija4life247: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahahaha

Yewa and Igangan.....both World class country west side and sophisticated

Notice both pictures and the similarities, West and North turned refugees by moooslims

Why is it that you still cannot stay in your state? How come all your people are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges?

As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, your parents pray and fast to go to Yoruba land

8 Likes

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by emee701(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Niorte:

It is foolishness to blame the entire southwest because of the foolishness of one man.

Who told you everybody I'm the southwest are supporting this?

Speak to specifics, don't be hasty to generalise
You are the foolish one here if you dont know that tinubu emergence is more important to yorubas than one nigeria. Even if tinubu is babalawo, what matters to us is that he is a yoruba man

5 Likes

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by aribisala0(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Why did the SE not support WIKE

Why did the SE betray the south insisting if they cannot have it it should go North. If Wike was PDP candidate we won't be having this conversation

So you are seeing what you planned for, hypocrites

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by naija4life247: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2022
emee701:
You are the foolish one here if you dont know that tinubu emergence is more important to yorubas than one nigeria. Even if tinubu is babalawo, what matters to us is that he is a yoruba man

Your head to correct. Tinubu is winning next election and there is nothing you can do about it. In less than two hours on election day, you all will start crying blood because you will know the results already

3 Likes

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2022
I'm a christian and my family, friends will vote for Mazi Tinubu in 2023...... If you wan die, go and die

8 Likes

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by kettykin: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Winners
MFM
Deeper life
Etc

Please winners spoke up and has been speaking

1 Like

Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by kettykin: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2022
naija4life247:

Why is it that you still cannot stay in your state? How come all your people are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges?

As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, your parents pray and fast to go to Yoruba land

This is utter rubbish and a display of gross ignorance
Re: The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... by JAMO84: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Why are you lamenting?

Even if APC present the pope as their running mate, you will never vote for them.

I can see that, you people were hoping they will make the mistake of picking northern Christian, so that your Atiku can win easily.

The master strategist has played you again

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) / Meet No 1 Council Chairman In Enugu, / Anambra State & Delta State To Host ( Niger Mega City)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.