Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre (8408 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Sokoto, Black Marketers Sell Petrol ₦‎2,000/Litre / Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre / Energy Crisis Set To Push Petrol, Diesel Prices Above ₦350/Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by Galaticos444: 7:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari is the worst president since d history of mankind

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by cardoctor(m): 7:03am On Jul 12, 2022
The thing sef tire me
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by condralbedez: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Since it's the whole Nigeria that is been affected by this suffering I don't bloody care,It affects PDP and APC supporters too,so by 2023 if you vote based on tribe and religion,nah all of us go suffer am las las

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by Walelavender(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2022
This is no news. Black market has been swinging from 300-350 for PMS for over a month ago in Abj and it is becoming so embarrassing and shameful in the seat of power.

The largest black race, with massive oil deposit, can still not refine its crude after returning to democracy since 1999. Bedevilled with so many fundamental problems, with no solution on sight. The leadership/political class doesn't care!
Is Nigeria redeemable?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2022
bolamof:
Nigerians go decide by 2023...

100k for what
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by labelle123(f): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2022
This is Nigeria
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by Muchmore024: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2022
Which kind news be this. It has been sold for 350 since March. This is July, this is no news abeg
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by adedayoa2(f): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by FireUpNow(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Minister of petroleum is muted!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by Reference(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Are you still contemplating whether or not to vote Peter Obi?

Or you want the Iragbiji urinating machine called Tinubu to decide your future?

Don't be left out...

Vote Labour Party

Vote for Peter Obi.

If you folks want support cut out the insults.
Your principal has said so therefore you de-market him thus wasting your time and energy,
Be wise.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by PlayMaker14: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Reference:

If you folks want support cut out the insults.
Your principal has said so therefore you de-market him thus wasting your time and energy,
Be wise.
Unintelligent Hypocrite!!!

I believe you were among those people who laughedand cheered some miscreants who ridiculed GEJ with the casket thing.

Some of you even called him unprintable names like, “President Jonathan, Jona-daft, Mr Clueless”

You laughed, cheered and never condemned it, Now, here you are crying.

Furck out of my mention Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by Okpotud(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2022
If you are pet lover or a breeder or you need a security dog the let's do business, I'm giving my one year and 4 months old Caucasian for sale at give away price...location is Enugu 07030639011 reason for sales is complain from neighbor's and my landlord is on my neck now.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by Basher8583: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2022
sseunth:
this APC tho

I am still waiting to know what they will use to campaign as part of their achievements for 8years

No electricity
Bad road
ASUU, NASU and SSANU strike
Fuel scarcity
Insecurity
High rate of inflation

Here are the results

No electricity-- 90%
I get 22hrs of light daily. You want light, live in arears that dont engage in energy theft.

Bad road -- 89%
When last did you travel interstate. Im sure you are also aware that 2nd Niger Bridge is almost complete

ASUU, NASU and SSANU strike -- 78%
Not this governments fault. Issue was created by past govt while they want to take advantage of this govt since they are more receptive. Why didnt they tackle Obasanjo and GEJ to a halt. Buhari (APC) has settled more of thier bills than any other govt go and verify

Fuel scarcity -- 90%
Really... You wanna go there? So what you are telling me is that there has been scarcity since 2015 abi? Fear God small haba. Energy scarcity is currently on going world wide. How is it perculiar to Nigeria alone.

Insecurity. -- 78%
APC has tried. They have invested well in security infrastructure.
And it's important to state here that security involves you and I. Its our collective effort.

I can easily create security issues and make it a public jamboree just to rubish your government. Its that easy thanks to SM.

And as such, security is a very subjective point of discussion.

High rate of inflation -- 80%
C'mon.. this is a global issue. Travel out and see how everyone is struggling even in your all mighty eldorado countries. Ko easy world-wide.
CBN banned crypto in Naija to avoid escalation of inflation. But you guys kicked against it not knowing cryptos effect on the economy.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by adubam(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Basher8583:

Here are the results

No electricity-- 90%
I get 22hrs of light daily. You want light, live in arears that dont engage in energy theft.

Bad road -- 89%
When last did you travel interstate. Im sure you are also aware that 2nd Niger Bridge is almost complete

Not this governments fault. Issue was created by past govt while they want to take advantage of this govt since they are more receptive. Why didnt they tackle Obasanjo and GEJ to a halt. Buhari (APC) has settled more of thier bills than any other govt go and verify

Fuel scarcity -- 90%
Really... You wanna go there? So what you are telling me is that there has been scarcity since 2015 abi? Fear God small haba. Energy scarcity is currently on going world wide. How is it perculiar to Nigeria alone.

Insecurity. -- 78%
And it's important to state here that security involves you and I. Its our collective effort.

I can easily create security issues and make it a public jamboree just to rubish your government. Its that easy thanks to SM.

C'mon.. this is a global issue. Travel out and see how everyone is struggling even in your all mighty eldorado countries. Ko easy world-wide.
CBN banned crypto in Naija to avoid escalation of inflation. But you guys kicked against it not knowing cryptos effect on the economy.

All liers will go to hell.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2022
NotKnown:
APC: Top to Bottom;

bottom to underworld

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Okpotud:
If you are pet lover or a breeder or you need a security dog the let's do business, I'm giving my one year and 4 months old Caucasian for sale at give away price...location is Enugu 07030639011 reason for sales is complain from neighbor's and my landlord is on my neck now.

You wanna sell a DOG that has grown to this extent undecided

Like, for real?

Mr Learned
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by Honjoshy4u: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2022
Reject anything APC and see Nigeria breath again.

Every sane Nigerian should reject Tinubu and his muslim muslim ticket.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by sseunth(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Basher8583:

Here are the results

No electricity-- 90%

Bad road -- 89%

Fuel scarcity -- 90%

Insecurity. -- 78%

Created by last administration but what did they promise when they were campaigning?

Omo, make I no use Yoruba curse you.
If I want good light, I should live in areas that's don't engage in energy theft? Wo, enjoy your day bro....

May you be wise
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by Alaefulu(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Those black marketer in abuja are considerate o come to lokoja,they are selling 400,500 per liter

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by Obinigeria: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2022
Lolz� this one no be new thing for Abuja now, sometime I dey buy #400 self

APC metcheew �
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by Oluwatobi09(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
God help Nigeria

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre by Basher8583: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
sseunth:

Created by last administration but what did they promise when they were campaigning?

Omo, make I no use Yoruba curse you.
If I want good light, I should live in areas that's don't engage in energy theft? Wo, enjoy your day bro....

May you be wise

Im wise already as you can see the truth but refuse to accept it.

Your curse can never have any impact on me.

Na poor man dey always curse. Its a way of relieving frustration with little or no effect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Borrowing: ‘Trouble’ Imminent, Says Budget Office / Crude Oil Price Fell From $140 To $38 In 2008, Still Economy Was Stable: Okonjo / I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.