Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Get Busy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Busy (338 Views)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance - / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Busy by Kingsdave(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2022
[quote][/quote]I visited a family two days after the ASUU strike began. Mother and son were in a heated argument when I came. The young man is in his final year in school but the strike had kept him at home.

"He's gradually becoming a nuisance." The mother whined. " He will go out with my car and come back very late at night, burning away my petrol."

I told her to let me talk to the lad.

I took the boy out and we talked. He said the mother hates driving and hardly drove the car.

"Honestly sir, I only go to my friend's cafe with the car because I am usually bored at home." He confessed to me.

I told him to take advantage of the strike and make some cool money for himself. "Why don't you use the Toyota Corolla for Uber instead?" I asked.

We both went inside and discussed it with the mother. She has retired from the public service and he's her last child living with her.

The other three children, two females with her eldest son were already married. After a lengthy discussion with both mother and son, it was agreed that he would be allowed to use the car everyday except on Sundays. He would be remitting fifteen thousand to his old mother every week.

To cut a long story short, I ran into the boy today and was shocked to hear that he has saved about four hundred thousand naira!

I remember the mother had told me that he has never missed payments. During the PDP convention, he paid her for four weeks ahead. He confessed to me that he made so much money from some delegates carrying them around Anuja during the PDP convention.

Dear young man or woman waiting for ASUU to call off the strike..

Please do something to help yourself now. Don't let Nigeria or the system pause your life for any reason. Take advantage of the situation to do something NOW!
Re: Get Busy by WycliffeSMB(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2022
Good morning Bro...
Are you still in Aba?

I need directions to that AC technician recommended by your mechanic that helped you fix your AC instead of Changing the Compressor!

(1) (Reply)

The Delicate Vagina / Maturity Kee You Dere / Husband Is Not Just A Title And Is Not Just The Ability To Make Wife Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.