Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation (12872 Views)

Tribunal; Protesters Barricade Osun Roads / Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation by olamoses75(m): 2:05am On Jul 13, 2022
AWONEYAN:

Is Ishiaq Oyetola a Christian....or Rauf Aregbesola a Christian, I don't seem to get this statement of a Christian ruled state...can we leave religion sentiment out of political discussion. Most of these politicians forget their faith, it is politics and their interest first
u dey mind him, person wey head dry pain
Re: Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation by olamoses75(m): 2:10am On Jul 13, 2022
Heedries05:

How exactly is oyo state reaping the benefits of voting � PDP...
it's obvious in your question that you've never left your home town to visit Oyo state in the last 3years. Because its only a blind person that'll ask this question having been to Oyo state recently.
Re: Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation by olamoses75(m): 2:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Jking20:

Can't compare it to the sufferings Christian undergo under their fellow brother. You cannot use one person to campare with majority.
Maybe it's your reasoning that is irrational.
this is sarcasm, right? What happen to the Muslim governors up north? I hope their people are living in wealth and riches?
Re: Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation by olamoses75(m): 2:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Jking20:

North might be the what makes it, but at the same time it's the region with the Black richest man. So what are you talking??
Was that man a governor, and where was his business based? What class in school are you? I guess primary 4 or close to.
Re: Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation by olamoses75(m): 2:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Jking20:

Of the states I have references to, Benue, Kogi, Cross River etc which is ruled by a Muslim?? Majority they say takes it all.
Yahyah Bello of kogi is a Christian? Hope your mom knows you're using her phone to post rubbish?
Re: Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation by Jking20(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2022
olamoses75:
Yahyah Bello of kogi is a Christian? Hope your mom knows you're using her phone to post rubbish?

Coming from someone who can't even spell Yahaya properly, and still has the guts. Your parents wasted money if you ever attended a class.

But let me also remind you, I was just being silent IPOB states lk Imo, Ebonyi, Abia are worse hit by salary owned mugu.
Re: Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation by Jking20(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2022
olamoses75:
Was that man a governor, and where was his business based? What class in school are you? I guess primary 4 or close to.

Coming from someone who can't comprehend just a piece of writing, I bet you failed Jamb serially and couldn't get an admission. Even if you're a student, might be from poly or private Uni where you bought ur way with money. That's what IPOB usually do. You're not my type that I should reveal my standard to.

One last thing, the richness of Muslims can build IPOB the whole IPOB in just three days. Which population did IPOB even has to compare richness with the North. Poor insensible mentality, coming from a frustrated and hopeless IPOB.
Re: Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation by Jking20(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2022
olamoses75:
this is sarcasm, right? What happen to the Muslim governors up north? I hope their people are living in wealth and riches?

Sure! Perhaps, you can't compare their population with yours and an average Muslims I can bet is far off better than a Christian. Muslims empower their brothers and recognize their religion to be their priority. Can boost of that as a Christian?? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation by Jking20(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2022
olamoses75:
And is the governor of Osun a Christian?

Na only Osun you see there?? What abt Benue and Cross River??

Nevertheless, I didn't even wanted to bring IPOB states in here but the fact is they are worst hit by this same thing. Imo for instance.
Re: Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation by AmadorSays: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Hmmm na wa, Nigerian government will disappoint you if you put your hope in them.
Re: Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation by Erin69: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2022
I appreciate the information and advice you have shared.
LandstarOnline.com
Re: Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation by fydence: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jking20:

I think you're the one with stupid and ignorance here. Up till date Christian states are owning their citizens more than 13 months salary and you're here spitting rubbish. Wake up from your illusions of suffering.

Your Ignorance and Stupidity has been Confirmed. Congratulations!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Reject Request For Budget Breakdown – Picture / Nigerian Navy Foils Hijack Of Maersk Ship, Rescues 25 Foreigners / Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.