Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help (2317 Views)

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Mizmiles: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
baby124:
You and your wife should go and get tested. If it’s an infection and you have it, your wife most likely has it! This is why we tell people to stop sleeping around inside and outside relationships. If you don’t get your wife treated, it will keep coming back.

For it to be bleeding. Na wa o. Sounds like a yeast infection of some kind. But you people should be testing for all sorts of infections and diseases. When your spouse knows you are a tester, they will be afraid to cheat. And if they do, they will be very careful. If they catch something, they will be afraid to sleep with you!
Please how can I treat reoccurring yeast infection
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by baby124: 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mizmiles:
Please how can I treat reoccurring yeast infection
Go to your doctor, the doctor will give you the medicine. It’s a common infection with women and can occur for any reason. Even imbalance in the PH in the vagina can cause it. A man sleeping around can also bring it to you. Though it’s not an STD.

Try to stay away from your current partner till they also take the medication you are taking.
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Blackshared: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Eat 10 garlic a day and bath with dettol soap

Thank me later
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Blackshared:
Eat 10 garlic a day and bath with dettol soap

Thank me later
10 garlic?

i will not be able to do that cos me and garlic are enemies. i'm using dettol soap tho, thanks for the comment
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Blackshared: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Ifailed22:

10 garlic?

i will not be able to do that cos me and garlic are enemies. i'm using dettol soap tho, thanks for the comment

You no ready to get cured Ajeh! Make nobody no drop am money ooo
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Blackshared:

You no ready to get cured Ajeh! Make nobody no drop am money ooo
Bro, i don't need your money. some of you will just be saying things you don't know. ok, give me your location let me come and eat 10 garlic as you said and whatever happens to me, you will take care of me
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Pls fam

i went out today and look around but all the people i met were not able to help. pls, i can go anywhere to get this treated. someone should help my life pls
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Godsgift7837: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
You don get sweety.
Ifailed22:
I'm sorry to post this here.

I have this white patches on/around my testicles for some months now. truth is, it happened to me before which a chemist told me that it was a sexually transmitted disease, he treated it that time and everything went back.
but this time,
when it started, i taught it was the effect of how i use klin detergent to bath for like 4days, but it refuse to go, when it started spreading, i tried treating the infection from that same chemist but nothing worked, i tried other options like herbs but nothing is working.

Now, whenever i scratch it, my skin will be peeling off(but not painful) and it's still spreading to a point that the hair on my private part is disappearing. i see a doctor yesterday and he told me i must do some test, the problem is, i don't have anything.

Pls i'm pleading for help to cure this, i will provide pictures of my condition if necessary and i can visit any place to get this cured. i will also answer any question concerning this.

Pls help me
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Godsgift7837:
You don get sweety.
The thing is just eating up my skin. i just hope someone should help me clear this. poverty is worst than death allah
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by AchichaMmuo: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ifailed22:

The thing is just eating up my skin. i just hope someone should help me clear this. poverty is worst than death allah

Sorry about your predicament, why don't you try a general Hospital, it might not cost you much at least to help know what is wrong with you. If it's not affecting your mobility, you can do manual labour to get some money to treat yourself, Nigeria is really tuff now, and the sooner you arrest it, the better for you.
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Godsgift7837: 5:13am On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

Go to a doctor and do proper test also, make sure you avoid people for now and sharing of personal belongings cause diseases like this are easily transferred to the next person.
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2022
AchichaMmuo:

Sorry about your predicament, why don't you try a general Hospital, it might not cost you much at least to help know what is wrong with you. If it's not affecting your mobility, you can do manual labour to get some money to treat yourself, Nigeria is really tuff now, and the sooner you arrest it, the better for you.
I understand. thanks for the advice
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Godsgift7837:
Go to a doctor and do proper test also, make sure you avoid people for now and sharing of personal belongings cause diseases like this are easily transferred to the next person.
THANKS. i will try and do that soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months / Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. / FUN LOVERS: Bar Beach With Sinking Nature Not Safe – Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.