Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help (2279 Views)

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2022
I'm sorry to post this here.

I have this white patches on/around my testicles for some months now. truth is, it happened to me before which a chemist told me that it was a sexually transmitted disease, he treated it that time and everything went back.
but this time,
when it started, i taught it was the effect of how i use klin detergent to bath for like 4days, but it refuse to go, when it started spreading, i tried treating the infection from that same chemist but nothing worked, i tried other options like herbs but nothing is working.

Now, whenever i scratch it, my skin will be peeling off(but not painful) and it's still spreading to a point that the hair on my private part is disappearing. i see a doctor yesterday and he told me i must do some test, the problem is, i don't have anything.

Pls i'm pleading for help to cure this, i will provide pictures of my condition if necessary and i can visit any place to get this cured. i will also answer any question concerning this.

Pls help me
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ulunne777(f): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Sorry.
You need to run tests

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by majamajic(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2022
It's called Sweetie
Drink original ampiclos , antibiotics

Local girls and Sweetie
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Ulunne777:
Sorry.
You need to run tests
That is what i was told, but i don't have money for it. I can't even walk to a long distance now because of this. and i'm the one providing for the house with no job.
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Channah1(f): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Modified

You claim you are married and never had sex outside, so where did the STD cone from? Your wife? Hmmmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2022
majamajic:
It's called Sweetie
Drink original ampiclos , antibiotics

Local girls and Sweetie
I took many drugs already(don't know the names thou) but nothing is working. the doctor told me i must do some tests.

I never had sex outside since i got married, that is more than 18months now. so i don't understand your last statement
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2022
Channah1:
You don't have anything but you keep exposing yourself to to STDs by having unprotected sex... Kai! I don't know how you people behave atimes.

You don't value your life otherwise you will stay away from sex with a the diseases flying around.

Na money for food everybody dey struggle for now, you have the mind to be diving raw and increasing your problems with sickness.
Read again pls, this has nothing do with s*x, unless it's the one that happened before that re-appeared again. A normal me don't normally have erection cos that is what killed me on this earth when i'm still alive.
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Omihanifa: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2022
Beggers are coming up with new strategies everyday. This one say he used klin detergent to bath.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Channah1(f): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

Read again pls, this has nothing do with s*x, unless it's the one that happened before that re-appeared again. A normal me don't normally have erection cos that is what killed me on this earth when i'm still alive.

shocked.. shocked shocked shocked
lalasticlala over to you.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Omihanifa:
Beggers are coming up with new strategies everyday. This one say he used klin detergent to bath.
It's true that i am begger but what i posted is real. like i said, i can provide pictorial evidence if a nairalander wants to help. i can also visit anywhere to get this treated. it's not all about money pls
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Omihanifa: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

It's true that i am begger but what i posted is real. like i said, i can provide pictorial evidence if a nairalander wants to help. i can also visit anywhere to get this treated. it's not all about money pls

Oga there nothing really wrong with you. It's just jock itch. Go and buy mycoten cream and be applying it 3 times daily. In no time it will go.
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Omihanifa:

Oga there nothing really wrong with you. It's just jock itch. Go and buy mycoten cream and be applying it 3 times daily. In no time it will go.

It seems you did not read the part where i pointed out how i tried different drugs and creams but nothing work.

i also said one doctor told me that i should go for tests cos the problem is inner and not just on my skin. i pray something like this should not happen to you cos you really derive joy in mocking me and my condition. it's well
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Mindlog: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2022
You have 4 children from 3 women, which means you have been exposed to sexually transmitted infections.

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2022
Mindlog:
You have 4 children from 3 women, which means you have been exposed to sexually transmitted infections.
What you stated is a fact, my confusion is how an infection will stay in my body for more than 6years and re-appear again.

Its been long i stop my wayward life, if my wife give it to me again, i will accept it but she is fine without any problem till now, so where did my own come from?

I'm thinking that this is a different thing and not a s*xual transmitted infection
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Mindlog: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

What you stated is a fact, my confusion is how an infection will stay in my body for more than 6years and re-appear again.

Its been long i stop my wayward life, if my wife give it to me again, i will accept it but she is fine without any problem till now, so where did my own come from?

I'm thinking that this is a different thing and not a s*xual transmitted infection

Some STDs can be latent, for example Syphilis can be in the body for many years and be showing up. It is also very important your wife also go for tests because for many women who are infected, it doesn't show as it does in men.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Mindlog:

Some STDs can be latent, for example Syphilis can be in the body for many years and be showing up. It is also very important your wife also go for tests because for many women who are infected, it doesn't show as it does in men.
Huh!

You are making me sacred now. pls can any of this unfortunate infections be transfered to a little baby that is breastfeeding?
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by majamajic(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

I took many drugs already(don't know the names thou) but nothing is working. the doctor told me i must do some tests.

I never had sex outside since i got married, that is more than 18months now. so i don't understand your last statement

Look for money run tests , it can be toilet infection . Never trust your partner totally
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Mindlog: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

Huh!

You are making me sacred now. pls can any of this unfortunate infections be transfered to a little baby that is breastfeeding?

Not to scare you but to pass information. It is best you and your wife go to a general hospital to see a doctor, to have a clear idea of situation of things.
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2022
majamajic:

Look for money run tests , it can be toilet infection . Never trust your partner totally
Thank you. i will try my best. I just hope that i will get the needed help here. As for my wife, i believe it's too early for her to cheat on me plus she had a baby that is less than 10months, but anything is possible sha

Thanks again
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Mindlog:

Not to scare you but to pass information. It is best you and your wife go to a general hospital to see a doctor, to have a clear idea of situation of things.
OK.
I will try my best and do that soon. thanks for the time and advice
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by blackbone989(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Get ABF cream or Glowderm and use it. But make sure d boxers is well washed and rinsed with Dettol water. As for d injection u r to use, it's ceftraxole. Take it for 5days and all will clear. Pls ur wife should also take d ceftraxole injection
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Nazgul: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Avoid self medication and run some tests whatever the results are would guide you on the next step to take.

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2022
blackbone989:
Get ABF cream or Glowderm and use it. But make sure d boxers is well washed and rinsed with Dettol water. As for d injection u r to use, it's ceftraxole. Take it for 5days and all will clear. Pls ur wife should also take d ceftraxole injection
Thanks, but i'm not a fan of self medication cos i knew what it did to me before. if i get help here or anywhere, i will run tests first before anything. thanks for the advice sir
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Nazgul:
Avoid self medication and run some tests whatever the results are would guide you on the next step to take.
THANKS.
That is my plan for now, i will get back to you if i'm able to do the tests. i appreciate your help sir
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2022
I know this may come back to hunt me in the future, i also know that my children will be disappointed with me in the future if they see this but i'm been tempted to post a picture to back up my claims, i really need help pls. not necessary money but how to just do this tests and treat this pls
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by ibechris(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

Pls,explain this part...the English can only be demystified by u alone.
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
ibechris:

Pls,explain this part...the English can only be demystified by u alone.
I meant i did not had s*x outside my marriage for close to two years now, and my wife is ok till now.

Secondly, the lady was suggesting i should stop having s*x hence my reply that to her that, due to stress and other difficulties, i don't use to have feelings towards women(including my wife)

i hope you understand me now

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pls house, i can provide any evidence including pictures of my condition to back up my story. i have been lying in the room since morning with no help.

i just believe that i will see my helper here, it may not be money, you can invite me to a lab to carry out the tests pls.
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by baby124: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
You and your wife should go and get tested. If it’s an infection and you have it, your wife most likely has it! This is why we tell people to stop sleeping around inside and outside relationships. If you don’t get your wife treated, it will keep coming back.

For it to be bleeding. Na wa o. Sounds like a yeast infection of some kind. But you people should be testing for all sorts of infections and diseases. When your spouse knows you are a tester, they will be afraid to cheat. And if they do, they will be very careful. If they catch something, they will be afraid to sleep with you!
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
baby124:
You and your wife should go and get tested. If it’s an infection and you have it, your wife most likely has it! This is why we tell people to stop sleeping around inside and outside relationships. If you don’t get your wife treated, it will keep coming back.
I know. i was thinking is about me only. But i will still try and carry her along. The problem is money but God will see us through
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Visit a pharmacy shop.They will give you some drugs when they examine the affected area.I have been visiting pharmacist shops whenever I find a strange skin infection in my body and the drugs they prescribed have been effective.For you saying you are not a fan of self medication is a sign you want beg for money to play bet9ja.
Re: Is This A Sexually Transmitted Infection? Please Help by Ifailed22: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Just look at what revolution2022 just posted. sir, i explained in my post how i visit different chemist but nothing worked. i want to do some tests to know my exact problem instead of guessing around. it would have cost you nothing to read and pass instead of dropping that hateful post. but remember that the rich also cry.

thanks for the time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay For Me To Cheat? / Which One 1st. Will You Start Dating A Girl Or You Will Inform Your Pastors 1st? / Sex Tears Family Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.