Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,568 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket (42183 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job / Tinubu, APC Governors On Collision Course Over Primaries - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Dchampion65: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
I can't remember in the last seven years, where and when the VP rose to defend the interest of Christian

The attack on Christian is now more and daring.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by cocoboss(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
proff010:
Who is your choice kindly vote him. Leave jagaban out of your equation.
All of you are shouting Atikulate now all of you are Obituary. If Jagaban didn't not developed Lagos how will you feed your wretched life with the gala and lacasera you are selling.

Shut the Bleep up asshole , Jagaban has only developed your mom in her bedroom
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Softmirror: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lazenby007:
Have[b] a nice day

AND YOU TOO.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by TenQ: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Well in as much as the VP is right and we all are right to sympathize with our Christian community , what has the ticket of buhari and osinbajo muslim/Christian achieved since 2015 till date . I rather choose competence also but then you cannot just overlook the killing of the Christians and understand this country is not just ripe to have a Muslim/Muslim ticket at least for now ..
Over 60million Christians in the North and none is competent!?

E get as e be!
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by kafeii123: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
he's not a contender in the so called election..he should either rest....or support another party...

The mean shd rest
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by luluman: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Well in as much as the VP is right and we all are right to sympathize with our Christian community , what has the ticket of buhari and osinbajo muslim/Christian achieved since 2015 till date . I rather choose competence also but then you cannot just overlook the killing of the Christians and understand this country is not just ripe to have a Muslim/Muslim ticket at least for now ..
Bros face one direction now, you are going back and forth.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by luluman: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
proff010:
Whatever he says doesn't matter to us. He was against jagaban before so all this thrash hold no water at all. Before it was bullionvan now it is Muslim Muslim. All I know is jagaban will rule us come 2023. Vote Apc.
Terrorists are not difficult to identify.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Antai123(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
proff010:
Whatever he says doesn't matter to us. He was against jagaban before so all this thrash hold no water at all. Before it was bullionvan now it is Muslim Muslim. All I know is jagaban will rule us come 2023. Vote Apc.

He will rule you and your family, not me and decent Nigerians who believe in transparency and tranquility with integrity and competency. Stop imposing the old and stricken shaking Daddy of your to us. Since your Yoruba tribe doesn't have anything decent to offer to Nigerians. Tweehhh!!!
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by gozzlin: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
proff010:

Suffer no dey tire you brainless monkey?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Babastrong(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
this is one of the reasons nigeria is yet to be stable. a whole professor reasoning mechanically like this. foreign religions have done alot of damages to africans' reasonings . OK for balance and fairness. we want the combination of IFA/MUSLIM TICKET OR IFA/CHRISTIAN TICKET
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Maynman:

And the next thing is to vote for a muslim/muslim ticket? The same jihadist you are talking about?

What a logical fallacy?

Yes Jihadist are murdering Christians but not all Muslims are Jihadist. Is this too hard for you to understand?

Most Ipob/UGM/ESN are south Easterners does that make all Igbos terrorist or separatist?

Make una dey try get sense nah
Yeye old men everywhere!!!
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Maynman: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

What a logical fallacy?

Yes Jihadist are murdering Christians but not all Muslims are Jihadist. Is this too hard for you to understand?

Most Ipob/UGM/ESN are south Easterners does that make all Igbos terrorist or separatist?

Make una dey try get sense nah
Yeye old men everywhere!!!

Is that what you could comprehend?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Maynman:

Is that what you could comprehend?

Obviously you were misled by my moniker. We are Galaxies apart dude. Just imagine your slowpoke response. You can neither internalize nor conceptualize anything. You can't even piece together a logical defense. Go find a boyfriend & girlfriend/ ass* and boob*thread.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Maynman: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

Obviously you were misled by my moniker. We are Galaxies apart dude. Just imagine your slowpoke response. You can neither internalize nor conceptualize anything. You can't even piece together a logical defense. Go find a boyfriend & girlfriend/ ass* and boob*thread.

Noise.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by proff010: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Na the suffer go kill you baboon
gozzlin:

Suffer no dey tire you brainless monkey?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by proff010: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
We the yorubas we are happy with him pls go to your village and vote your obituary: she I Nigeria don tire you pls go to your Biafra and leave our darling daddy the Jagaban
Antai123:

He will rule you and your family, not me and decent Nigerians who believe in transparency and tranquility with integrity and competency. Stop imposing the old and stricken shaking Daddy of your to us. Since your Yoruba tribe doesn't have anything decent to offer to Nigerians. Tweehhh!!!
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by proff010: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ipob terorist spotted
luluman:
Terrorists are not difficult to identify.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by proff010: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Who develop your village nobody. You left your wretched family in the village and enjoying life in Lagos. I don’t blame you that’s why your region couldn’t vote ojukwu apga in 1999.
cocoboss:

Shut the Bleep up asshole , Jagaban has only developed your mom in her bedroom
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by 2016easy2017: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

Friend that's not true.

Go and check, over 90% of those killed or kidnapped are muslims. See the list of the Kaduna train kidnapped and see how many Muslims. Katsina and zamfara are Muslims states and people there are being killed, raped, kidnapped and burnt on daily basis. So it's not about saving the christians but saving all Nigerians
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Antai123(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
proff010:
We the yorubas we are happy with him pls go to your village and vote your obituary: she I Nigeria don tire you pls go to your Biafra and leave our darling daddy the Jagaban

Tinubu will only be president over the yorubas not Nigeria. We don't need an out dated fellow, whose Idea of tackling insecurity in Nigeria is by sending, untrained people to the battle field with cassava and Corn. Tweehhh?

I'm ashamed of You and your Tinubu.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Shooyie: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Hmmm, doesn't look good.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
potent5:
You mean the castrated Osinbajo?
That one no get mouth. grin

He and Adeboye are too scared to open their mouth and talk straight. You only hear them talking in parables or as if they have water in their mouths.

Seventy something years old man.
Stop insulting people that are far older and better than u and ur generations.
Pastor Adeboye has members in all political parties, all of them believe their party is the best.
If Pastor Adeboye begins to attack a party clearly, it will be as if he is taking side, one side will be happy that he is boosting their chances while the other will feel bad. Pastor Adeboye is the father of all.
Pastor Adeboye has said that, the power to elect leaders is in the hands of the masses.
Many voters will collect bribe to vote for a wrong candidate and turn around to blame pastor.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by potent5(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2022
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Stop insulting people that are far older and better than u and ur generations.
Pastor Adeboye has members in all political parties, all of them believe their party is the best.
If Pastor Adeboye begins to attack a party clearly, it will be as if he is taking side, one side will be happy that he is boosting their chances while the other will feel bad. Pastor Adeboye is the father of all.
Pastor Adeboye has said that, the power to elect leaders is in the hands of the masses.
Many voters will collect bribe to vote for a wrong candidate and turn around to blame pastor.
Maybe you have redefined the word, "insult". A leader that sells his conscience deserves to be insulted.
Now I understand why Adeboye and Osinbajo don't condemn evil. After all, Adeboye has members all over the world who commit all manner of RIVAL evils and he would not want to be seen as promoting one evil above another, right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Nominates Kingsley Obiorah As CBN Deputy Governor / Meet Akintola Williams The Accountant: Biography, Dapper At 99 / More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.