Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket (42176 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job / Tinubu, APC Governors On Collision Course Over Primaries - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Lazenby007(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Softmirror:

IT MEANS HE HAS MADE IT ALOT EASIER FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM THE REST.
Have a nice day
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by yemex04(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

He has created that religious cum faith based campaign and it won't favour him. You will be surprised how Tinibu will score low votes in south western states. You think church goers don't listen to priests and pastors? With what the Christians are passing through, you will be surprised.
Atiku is from North, against Buhari who is like a god in North, he scored more than 8 million votes from the same north. You think they will leave Atiku and kwankwaso and vote for Tinubu? I will continue to say it Tinibu is not a smart politician, I expect him to make amend with south east and south south immediately after 2015 but he failed, banking on northern votes. I pray he doesn't die of heart attack if the north betrays him.

Even if I agree with everything you said, there is no amendment APC or Tinubu can do in both SS & SE that will make them vote for him ahead of Peter Obi or Atiku/Okowa..

If you call his choice as gamble then it's the smartest gamble and it remains the brightest chance he has to win.

Again, BAT will win the SW no matter how you want to look at it.. If the *church goers* would no vote him, the *mosque goers* (they are in large proportion here) will vote him.. Even many church goers will vote him because in the SW we don't see Muslims as our arc enemies, they practically our brothers.. I have cousins that are Muslims, some families even have Muslims as brothers, wifes/husband, siblings etc... Religious can not & can never separate us.. This is a fact.

NC states of Niger,Kwara,Kogi will vote APC & Tinubu,Benue,Plateau & Nasarawa will most certainly not..no matter who he chose as running mate

But whichever way you wanna look at it, do u truly think SS & SE would vote for Tinubu ahead of Peter Obi in the SE? or ahead of Okowa in parts of SS even if he picked a Christian running mate? He would still get some scanty votes and it will remain so no matter what...

To win, he made the best possible choice.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Freebills12: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
babaolofin:

You are a small boy. I am a Christian and a Called (Elect) one. Most of the things you wrote are jargons. Jargons. Up till few minutes ago, I received fake alerts (propaganda messages & prophecies) from Prophetesses and Prophets that are on the Mountains and Camps because of fear that Tinubu may win election. I cannot post any of them here. Coincidentally, all of them are from the same tribe from Southern Nigeria. I know these fake alerts (propaganda & false prophecies) have circulated around many people. Like Joshua and Caleb, I have an entirely different spirit and revelation which led to the revelation that they want to assassinate Tinubu which I released yesterday.

Who is Senator Abbo and Osinbajo politically? Is Senator Abbo returning back to the Senate? Everybody is a campaign manager to a winner. I came from the same area with Osinbajo, he cannot win Senatorial election in Ogun State. He rode on Tinubu's GRACE to power and betrayed the carrier of the GRACE. CAN, PFN, and Churches can only control their members over their predetermined decision. If Tinubu choose Pope Francis as VP, the IBOs and some people in South South will not vote him. Bishop Oyedepo preached against Buhari in 2014/2015, majority of Non IBO members of Winners voted for Buhari. The same happened in 2019.

Irrelevant people resigning from APC have nothing to do with election victory.
You practically said nothing! These people are voters. Nobody holders power speech more than priests and pastors. What they will say is practical, Muslim ticket leaves Christianity in jeopardy considering the killing of Christians in Nigeria by the Muslims.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by wiseoneking: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
Nonsense
Tinubu lokan
Yoruba lokan
BAT23 is a goal
you sound more like a great illiterate.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by yemex04(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You are presently dreaming Confused man .... Your Tonye cole just resigned, senator Abbo also....Imam in the North are already preaching against Tinubu, CAN all over the Nation has rejected Tinubu muslim muslim ticket. N.E that have never thirsted Presidency will not abandon their son for a minority Kanuri V.P.
NW knows they won't actively participate in a Tinubu dreamland presidency because they can't produce SP or speaker due to all muslim affair. Lawan as senate president has nothing to loose as he will lead other 23 agrieved APC senators to Atiku in the coming months, SS, SE and N.central has been shot against Tinubu muslim muslim ticket.......even Adamu his party chairman promise to deal with Tinubu
Your analysis is as poor as your reasoning Sir!

For the record, Tonye Cole has not resigned from APC, check again.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by proff010: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
You will see yourself and family under jagaban in 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:

He will rule you and your poverty ridden family..
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Ilaje1: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Well in as much as the VP is right and we all are right to sympathize with our Christian community , what has the ticket of buhari and osinbajo muslim/Christian achieved since 2015 till date . I rather choose competence also but then you cannot just overlook the killing of the Christians and understand this country is not just ripe to have a Muslim/Muslim ticket at least for now ..

It doesn't matter, you still have to balance things. In fact it is the turn of non Muslim. Buhari being a president for 8 years has populated the key position with Muslims and does things to favour Muslim consciously or unconsciously. You need a non-muslim to lead and check the excesses Buhari created for Muslims. Look at Lagos for example, Muslims have dominated every sector, this is as a result of 16 straight years of Muslim rules. Ambode that tried to correct things was booted out.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Ilaje1: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
famology:

Osinbajo that can not win his polling unit. The season we're going into now is for those who can deliver votes.

Osinbajo or Amaechi would have been a better candidate but a stupid and selfish Tinubu with his bunch of stupid supporters couldn't see that. I pray Obi wins.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Ilaje1: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Osinbajo is a fool, he should keep quite if he does not understand politics, he should focus on his pastoral job after HIS appointment as VP.

Yoruba lokan
Tinubu is the man

You and your papa na fool. Osinbajo has always rejected muslim-muslim ticket. Hence the beginning of his issue with Tinubu the thief.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Honjoshy4u: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
yemex04:

For the record, Tonye Cole has not resigned from APC, check again.

I was supposed to type Tonye Princewill

Former governorship candidate of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) in Rivers State, Prince Tonye Princewill, has resigned his membership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) with immediate effect.

Princewill,who is an ally of immediate past Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi said his resignation was in protest against the choice of Kashim Shettima as running mate to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the 2023 presidential
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by proff010: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Who is your choice kindly vote him. Leave jagaban out of your equation.
All of you are shouting Atikulate now all of you are Obituary. If Jagaban didn't not developed Lagos how will you feed your wretched life with the gala and lacasera you are selling.
cocoboss:

Apc government has killed more Nigerians than any other government in history.. devil!!! you deserve a place in hell for even supporting the demonic man party but I do not blame you really your type doesn’t have a choice because you feed on the streets! Urchin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by paramakina202: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Well in as much as the VP is right and we all are right to sympathize with our Christian community , what has the ticket of buhari and osinbajo muslim/Christian achieved since 2015 till date . I rather choose competence also but then you cannot just overlook the killing of the Christians and understand this country is not just ripe to have a Muslim/Muslim ticket at least for now ..

So there are no competent men and women amongst the christians from the north that can be chosen as vp to Tinubu?
Make una continue to insult our christian brothers from the north.
If we are talking about competency Tinubu is not fit to be a council chairman judging from his current shape.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by famology(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ilaje1:

Osinbajo or Amaechi would have been a better candidate but a stupid and selfish Tinubu with his bunch of stupid supporters couldn't see that. I pray Obi wins.

That's because you're a political novice.
Amaechi or Osinbajo that can not win their immediate constituencies? As competitive as this race, you'll pick who can not win at home? Mtcheeew...... this is why you people are always losing out. You lack political sense. Always full of emotions! Nonsense!
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Strech(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
proff010:
Whatever he says doesn't matter to us. He was against jagaban before so all this thrash hold no water at all. Before it was bullionvan now it is Muslim Muslim. All I know is jagaban will rule us come 2023. Vote Apc.
If say you know wetin this hausa dey talk about ur jagaban up North here, you no go open your gutter call mouth Yan dust. Hausa man no go ever vote a Yoruba man.when his fellow hausa is on the ballot. Know this and know peace.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by press9jatv: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
proff010:
Tinubu is not your problem again but muslim muslim. If he choose christian vp will you all vote him. Now that he has choosen his own vp why dont you look elsewhere and leave tinubu alone.
tinubu and bokoharam apologist Shettima ti lule finally. Say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket in the land.

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]
You practically said nothing! These people are voters. Nobody holders power speech more than priests and pastors. What they will say is practical, Muslim ticket leaves Christianity in jeopardy considering the killing of Christians in Nigeria by the Muslims.

Whatever the priests (Catholic) say can only affect their predetermined decision. The IBOS cannot vote for Tinubu if he chooses Pope Francis as VP . Msgr Father John Aniagwu (St. Leo Catholic, Ikeja) cannot even convince them to vote Tinubu and if Archbishop Alfred Adewale Martins begs them to vote Tinubu because he chooses Pope Francis as VP, the IBOs will say he is a tribalist because he is a Yoruba man.

The killing of Christians in the North is a tribal issue. The same thing happened at Zamfara also. The security issue needs an insight. Our fathers in the faith in South West should look at the situation spiritually. Osinbajo does not have any insight into the Security issue. Likewise, Okowa will just be an errand boy. I will stop here. Only Jonathan can give a little clue. The people that can talk more of the Security challenges frantically are dead - they are General Owoye Azazi and Air Marshall Alex Barde.

Pa Edwin Clark should not allow the Ijaws to follow the IBOS. Our fathers in the faith in South West should look at the matter spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Ayomivic(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/osinbajo-tinubu-on-collision-course-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Now that Tinubu had see it as nothing to chose Christians as running mate but went for muslim muslim tickets I too will not see anything bad in not vote for my Yoruba man but vote for another candidate of my choice whom.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Bayyajidda(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
proff010:
Whatever he says doesn't matter to us. He was against jagaban before so all this thrash hold no water at all. Before it was bullionvan now it is Muslim Muslim. All I know is jagaban will rule us come 2023. Vote Apc.

He will rule you and your family, not Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Sunday2021: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
babaolofin:

I received a divine revelation on Sunday which I posted yesterday about an intention to assassinate Tinubu in South West by people from another tribe. I also said because of the revelation yesterday, they may want to shift the base of the assasination to North West.

I gave the divine revelation as received. You are from the tribe that is planning the assassination.
Mr devine revelation, where were you when Tinubu silent funsho Williams?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by press9jatv: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Muhammadu Buhari divided Nigeria along ethnic lines, Tinubu has divided Nigeria along religious lines; APC is a calamity!! Say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Irisade: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Which kind competence are you talking about? Is Shettima more competent than El-Rufai, Simon Lalong , Boss Mustapha or Dogara?.
phemmyjohnson:
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by toplinetrtrend: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

Suddenly, shettima.rhe Boko haram suspect is competent and meritorious in APC dictionary. grin
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Freebills12: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
babaolofin:

Whatever the priests (Catholic) say can only affect their predetermined decision. The IBOS cannot vote for Tinubu if he chooses Pope Francis as VP . Msgr Father John Aniagwu (St. Leo Catholic, Ikeja) cannot even convince them to vote Tinubu and if Archbishop Alfred Adewale Martins begs them to vote Tinubu because he chooses Pope Francis as VP, the IBOs will say he is a tribalist because he is a Yoruba man.

The killing of Christians in the North is a tribal issue. The same thing happened at Zamfara also. The security issue needs an insight. Our fathers in the faith in South West should look at the situation spiritually. Osinbajo does not have any insight into the Security issue. Likewise, Okowa will just be an errand boy. I will stop here. Only Jonathan can give a little clue. The people that can talk more of the Security challenges frantically are dead - they are General Owoye Azazi and Air Marshall Alex Barde.

Pa Edwin Clark should not allow the Ijaws to follow the IBOS. Our fathers in the faith in South West should look at the matter spiritually.

You have not given any cogent reason to justify Muslim/ Muslim ticket. Spiritually? It's an insult to Christianity. Owo massacre is tribal too? Of all the people in the world, it is a Muslim, not only Muslim , a sponsor of Boko Haram terrorist? Shettima... You are just insulting our intelligence.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by ChrisP92(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
For you to have said vote Apc, it means that you're above 40yrs of age and you're doing very well. Congratulations Sir
proff010:
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=proff010 post=114659040]You will see yourself and family under jagaban in 2023[/quot

Na person wey water see e dey swallow.
And if i enter,i go ball pass you and your kindred
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by adiori0303: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Arysexy:

Former legal adviser of APC Daniel Bwala that just resigned from APC confirmed that assertion on Arise TV.

Mind you, Osibanjo has been Tinubu's lawyer all these while, you can't say he wasn't in the picture, BC he attended most meeting during the alliance and offered legal advice to Tinubu
He never diacussed any muslim muslim ticket to tinubu.
He wasnt e en in the oicture prior to the formatiom of APC.
He was drafted in at tge last minute jooor
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Slurity(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:
APC may have shot itself on the foot with this kind of ticket, and the tensions going on in the party and the country since the announcement was made is a bad thing,” the source said.

This is one choice Tinubu will forever live to regret.
Even if he choose bokoharam head as deputy, he will win in a land slide
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Sholaco: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Who Osinbanjo help shocked
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by McBishop2020: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
proff010:

Rule you come 2023?
But he's already ruling you even before 2023.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Metrofox(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

Now how do you speak about competence and Shettima in the same sentence? Are you ok? Unav well so?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by proff010: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Whether you like it or not we dey inside together
McBishop2020:

Rule you come 2023?
But he's already ruling you even before 2023.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by aujile(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
It has always been said that the office of the VP is ceremonial and they have little or nothing to contribute...all of a sudden those that have always picthed on that idea are now coming to say something different.
What makes you think that the Muslim-Muslim ticket of APC will offer something different?
It is wickedness to know what to do in assisting the situation of the country and choosing not to proffer such solution to the man that "you" claimed was going to turn things around. Now they are telling us that they will do what they cannot do for the past 7 yrs they have been blaming PDP.

You guys should pause a little and make use of the brain that God gave you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.