Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. (9857 Views)

Does Your Business Define Who You Are? / Help Me Define My Career Path / Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by IkUKU01(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
omo
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by toprealman: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
tropaz:

E no mean... Banks are also running after me .. lol
You need to look inwards
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by greypencils: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kaizen
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by emetisuccess(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Coding
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Lighthouse50: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Spiritual
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by sirjustice1575(m): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
What Kind Of Questions Should One Be Expecting In A "Career Aptitude Test"
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by sirjustice1575(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Consistent

Please, What Kind Of Questions Should One Be Expecting In A "Career Aptitude Test"?
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by sirjustice1575(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Webbui:
I noticed that so many people love and jumped on my last trend on " what quotes motivates you while at work? ", so I've decided to try out this trend too.

If you are yet to drop yours, see the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7205287/what-quotes-motivates-while-work

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At this time when the world and especially Nigeria is going through difficult time, it is normal to weigh your condition with that of others. If you think your condition is worse, when you hear that of others, you will give glory to God. And if you feel you are doing well already, by the time you see others, you will be encouraged to push for more.

Overall, we are getting motivated and encouraged by learning from each other. We know things will get better.

So right here, right now, with only one word, can you describe how your career life or general life is going?

Here is mine, RESILIENT

Over to you.

Please, What Kind Of Questions Should One Be Expecting In A "Career Aptitude Test"?
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by sirjustice1575(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
SuyaSeller:
Perfectionist cool

Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by daneni1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Progressing
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Spizzy1: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pnenomenal
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by tropaz(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
toprealman:

You need to look inwards

Thank you
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by magboro123: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Many
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by charles2309(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
bleeped UP... cry
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Juleeee: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
yomi007k:

One word.... grin

Yep!
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Ppp1p: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Awesome
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Hypnotise: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Good-change
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by DavidHarry(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mover
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by merits(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Risky.
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by ukaface(f): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moving
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by prezeus(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is good
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by KingsoChuks101(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Webbui:
I noticed that so many people love and jumped on my last trend on " what quotes motivates you while at work? ", so I've decided to try out this trend too.

At this time when the world and especially Nigeria is going through difficult time, it is normal to weigh your condition with that of others. If you think your condition is worse, when you hear that of others, you will give glory to God. And if you feel you are doing well already, by the time you see others, you will be encouraged to push for more.

Overall, we are getting motivated and encouraged by learning from each other. We know things will get better.

So right here, right now, with only one word, can you describe how your career life or general life is going?

Here is mine, RESILIENT

Over to you.
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by KingsoChuks101(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wave
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by sunnyphem(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hopefully
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Faani: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Toh !!
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Olam09(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Webbui:

Here is mine, RESILIENT

Over to you.

Steady grinding..
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Unstoppable!
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Joy69(f): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hustler. Runs
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by 9jaGovernment: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Webbui:

Here is mine, RESILIENT

Over to you.

9ja Government.
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by YaksonFCA(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Flourishing
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by TechBaron: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
From top to bottom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Teacher Epp - By Kazrem / YES! ENTREPRENEURSHIP Is Overrated In Nigeria / Job Vs Career: What's The Difference And Which Do You Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.