Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. (9848 Views)

Does Your Business Define Who You Are? / Help Me Define My Career Path / Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Pussyassasin(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fucking
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Anoti1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Grace
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Maj196(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Flourishing
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Mide1data: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Permit me to use three words.
STAGNANT & CONFUSED & BROKE.

Am expecting my obidient youths to comment.
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by ufondunenye(f): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Secured
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Alleinad(f): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stressful

Until I started an online business with zero capital and sacked my boss grin

Now my word is

Exciting cheesy
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Zagee: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
ISwearuGawd
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Confusing
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Interiors!!
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Dreiwizzy: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Life
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by maiquel: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Confused
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Lazenby007(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
kilonshele101:
Emilokan
Hahahahaha...you bad guy!
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Abilistic(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Complicated

1 Like

Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Lazenby007(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Offpoint1:
Chai
Issokay
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Abujaexpress: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Webbui:
I noticed that so many people love and jumped on my last trend on " what quotes motivates you while at work? ", so I've decided to try out this trend too.

If you are yet to drop yours, see the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7205287/what-quotes-motivates-while-work

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At this time when the world and especially Nigeria is going through difficult time, it is normal to weigh your condition with that of others. If you think your condition is worse, when you hear that of others, you will give glory to God. And if you feel you are doing well already, by the time you see others, you will be encouraged to push for more.

Overall, we are getting motivated and encouraged by learning from each other. We know things will get better.

So right here, right now, with only one word, can you describe how your career life or general life is going?

Here is mine, RESILIENT

Over to you.
All Round
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Lazenby007(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pushing
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Samuelnze(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
GIGO.
Garbage In
Garbage Out..it returns to me
whichever effort i put into it. Either happy,sad,boring, interesting,productive, etc.
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
tropaz:
angry

Pathetic
Hahahhahahaha please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Greystone: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stressful
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by MedicH: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Odogwu
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by kunlexus11(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Persistent
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by digitite: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Progressing.
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Juleeee: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
When life gives you lemons, makes lemonade.

1 Like

Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by yomi007k(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Juleeee:
When life gives you lemons, makes lemonade.

One word.... grin

1 Like

Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by majekloye(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dynamic
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Harrykn: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dead
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Ddigit: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mess
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by gaby(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dream career...
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by VeryWickedMan: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wicked
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by Osasking: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Consistency
Re: Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. by achimendy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Webbui:
I noticed that so many people love and jumped on my last trend on " what quotes motivates you while at work? ", so I've decided to try out this trend too.

If you are yet to drop yours, see the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7205287/what-quotes-motivates-while-work

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At this time when the world and especially Nigeria is going through difficult time, it is normal to weigh your condition with that of others. If you think your condition is worse, when you hear that of others, you will give glory to God. And if you feel you are doing well already, by the time you see others, you will be encouraged to push for more.

Overall, we are getting motivated and encouraged by learning from each other. We know things will get better.

So right here, right now, with only one word, can you describe how your career life or general life is going?

Here is mine, RESILIENT

Over to you.

STILL ON TRACK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is The Receptionists Job Only Meant For Females? / Who Teacher Epp - By Kazrem / YES! ENTREPRENEURSHIP Is Overrated In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.