Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Does Your Business Define Who You Are? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Does Your Business Define Who You Are? (8393 Views)

Define Your Career Life With One Word - See Funny Answers. / Help Me Define My Career Path / Degrees And Certificates Doesn’t Define Who I Am, I Am Bigger Than Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by Ladygee12: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hello everyone
I've come to realize that most people feel that there are certain kind of business people engaged in that defines who they are

For women
Beer palour
Recharge card
POS
Fixing of nails
Restaurant
Barbing salon
Body massage/body tattoos
(You can add yours)
People look at this class of women doing the businesses listed above as a loose woman ,single or a baby mama

For the men who they refere to as womanizers as well as the unfaithful ones are the ones
Fixing hair
Body massage/tatoo
Sales of bra and pant, female clothing, foot wares and wigs

Pls add urs

Does ur kind of business really define who you are

5 Likes

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by illicit(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
People that sell hard drugs are usually violent

Asawo are promiscuous (Obviously)

Hairdressers like gossip

32 Likes

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by Ladygee12: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
illicit:

Asawo are promiscuous

Hairdressers like gossip

😁The salon is the best place to get all the juicy jist and gossip

35 Likes

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by jojothaiv(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
It does.

I'm a bricklayer and I know how people look at me but on the flipside, it's their business, this is my life and this is what put food on the table for me so it's perfectly fine.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by DamselQueen: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Yes
Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by accordadoga25(f): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
illicit:

You mean this ?

5 Likes

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by DevilishMan: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Yes

1 Like

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by ecolime(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
My salary work and personal businesses contradicts my personality.

I am a sociable marketer/sales expert but I am very reserved outside of work.

My Monday-Friday is totally different from my weekend cool

12 Likes

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by DamselQueen: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin
Ladygee12:

😁The salon is the best place to get all the juicy jist and gossip
Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by SeaTrade(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
For me,no.
I'm in the nightlife business but I see no point flying up and down in the night like some of my pals are doing ,or looking like an armed robber in the name of looking the part.
I maintain a clean look(shirt,trouser and sometimes casuals),make only worthy clearcut vision friends and not keeping unserious people in my contact list in the name of cartel.
I've got better dreams than where I currently am so I don't let the shenanigans in this business disrupt my objectives.

21 Likes

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by money121(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Yes

Roofer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by OperationalVehi: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Just do what helps you eat and grow, people will always talk and no one is perfect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by MrHighSea: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Those sentiments are now nought.

Money must be legitly made

1 Like

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
Not far from the truth....

People see us transporters as ashawo men......... well,I can't really blame such people for having such beliefs...Cuz that's what's been.m

But, if not for the fear of God,na only God himself for know the kind of bannies wey I for don wipe since I started this job.

15 Likes

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by illicit(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
accordadoga25:

You mean this ?

That's food nah
Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by Emaprince: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
When I see a woman that claim to be a masseuse...98% of them in this country are into runs.

Women that runs bear palor..hehe. any man that allows his wife do such business is definitely ready to have drunk men fumble with his wife ass. If he has grown up daughters, you will see a customer that will swear to sleep with both mom and daughter. In the end, na the husband get the shame. Women that run this business are generally promiscuous. Nuff said.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Most cases no. But when doing illegal or immoral jobs e.g pimping, smuggling underage cross country, running a prostitution trading business, working as a stripper, then the quality of the persons character becomes questionable.

In all the final judge of all is God, and we will have to focus more on our own life's and walk, rather than that of others.

PonziHater

4 Likes

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by NLcreators: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2023

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by Myer(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ladygee12:
Hello everyone
I've come to realize that most people feel that there are certain kind of business people engaged in that defines who they are

For women
Beer palour
Recharge card
POS
Fixing of nails
Restaurant
Barbing salon
(You can add yours)
People look at this class of women doing the businesses listed above as a loose woman ,single or a baby mama

For the men who they refere to as womanizers as well as the unfaithful ones are the ones
Fixing hair
Body massage/tatoo

Pls add urs

While I don't believe in generalisation, it's pretty obvious that a person's business defines them.

What you continually behold, you become.
Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by maureensylvia(f): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
Yes
Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by sofeo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
Kind of actually.

But majorly, the structure and style of the business speaks more about who we are and our personality.
Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by Fatiayi4fee: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
Fvvv

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by NiceLegs: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
Think Business.
Think Buying Cheap Lands in Abeokuta.
Use it and start Farming.
And watch your millions enter into your bank account.
Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
My business of supplying staff to business owners define my womanly nature..
Background checks and expatriate management is my second hand ..

Patronise me k

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
B
Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by Solofresh2: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Yes

1 Like

Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by Mindlog: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Yes. My side hustle is centred around products that enhances the learning experience of children....very colourful.
Re: Does Your Business Define Who You Are? by WantsandMore: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ladygee12:
Hello everyone

For women
Beer palour
Recharge card
POS
Fixing of nails
Restaurant
Barbing salon
(You can add yours)

Fixing hair
Body massage/tatoo

Pls add urs

No it doesn't, unless you make it personally so. Business is all about supply and demand, competence, efficiency, ethics and quality delivery. This is why you hear in movies drug dealers emphasize on the need not to get high on your own supply .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Applied Bsc In Accounting By Ican? / Mandela Washington Fellowship: Successful Applicants Let's Meet Here / How Do I Become A Political Analyst?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.