Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Peter Obi App Now On Playstore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi App Now On Playstore (1009 Views)

Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail / Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore / The Babajide Sanwo-Olu App On Playstore Mocked By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by DrChukki: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2022
An App designed for Peter Obi's campaign is now live on playstore.

The App was designed by Gost360 Inc...

As at the time of writing this, the App already has over 10k downloads on Google Playstore.

This is the link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.threesixtyapps.android62a5f81c3c731

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by Lovelive: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Great !

I will be back.

Me and I remain Obidient.

*Modified
Seun and co (Mods), this is front page material for us (The Obidients and others who wish to join the winning team later or sooner ).

DrChukki:
An App designed for Peter Obi's campaign is now live on playstore.

The App was designed by Gost360 Inc...

As at the time of writing this, the App already has over 10k downloads on Google Playstore.

This is the link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.threesixtyapps.android62a5f81c3c731

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by fnep2smooth(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2022
This move is bigger than any BAT.

This is the revolution that we need, this is the youth movement.

I teach and build website.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by gentlegenius(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by AfonjaEmir: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Innovation is a thing that is obvious with OBI Supporters.

Even Atiku supporters are being innovative.

But Tinubu supporters litter the internet with mudslinging, propaganda and generational fuulishness.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by Coolsperm: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2022
Ok nice, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu , it is an insult for us to.vote Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by onez: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Stay Woke, Stay OBIdient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by LogicBomb8: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2022
This is the real definition of people's choice. We are used to seeing political parties mobilizing people for campaign during elections, but in this case na individuals carry the matter for head on their own like gala WHO NO LIKE BETTER THING
Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by KingKO22: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2022
grin Vote on APP

Because no election in Biafra land

Simon Ekpa will order anyone who comes out to caste his vote to be shot at sight .

Operations kill baby factory on election day grin

The APP will really help you to waste your vote
Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by APC2: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2022
I'm APC ward leader from Southwest. I will not vote APC. Aani dibo Fu n ijoba muslimi ni Kan.

I will either vote for Atiku or Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by ollhans45: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2022
My name is Emmanuel ani, I remain a member of a unified Nigerian. I intend to enrol for my master's degree in September but I will be postponing it. In the forthcoming election I want to pledge my registration and school fees to PETER OBI MOVEMENT. The future of Nigeria as a country is more important because I can't wait to come back home to serve and uphold it unity, so help me God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by KingKO22: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2022
grin Obituary on restructuring ?

He should restructure Beerfraud republic first

President of intolerant militant from falling sun republic. grin

Obituary will be buried with befitting funeral by 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by Penguin2: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2022
When are they launching BAT app grin?

Abi the idiots no fit pay developers?

Fun fact: these was done free of charge by an Obidient developer.
Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by KingKO22: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2022
APC2:
I'm APC ward leader from Southwest. I will not vote APC. Aani dibo Fu n ijoba muslimi ni Kan.

I will either vote for Atiku or Obi

Clearly yu ar the type that follows Obituary.

Go and seek for your parents forgiveness first

Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by ajekpaks(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2022
about to download
Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by Trimjos: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2022
KingKO22:
grin Obituary on restructuring ?

He should restructure Beerfraud republic first

President of intolerant militant from falling sun republic. grin

Obituary will be buried with befitting funeral by 2023

The pain is too much on your soul. I love it this way

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2022
grin

A fool
Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by Ikpaitid: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2022
IPOB politicians make me laugh, how they are unable to see what nearly 200 million Nigerians can see beats my imagination. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by EvangDrGeo: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu , it is an insult for us to.vote Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

If the repercussions of Muslim musiim ticket starts if they win, may it befall all Christians who supported the ticket.

May the Islamic terrorism befall, only those who supported the evil ticket
Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by omoharry(f): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Coolsperm:
Igbo man spoted , grin grin angry grin
Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by APC2: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
KingKO22:

Clearly yu ar the type that follows Obituary.

Go and seek for your parents forgiveness first

You can vote whoever you want.
I can't vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket.
Don't worry about me. I'm far better than you in everything.
Re: Peter Obi App Now On Playstore by SolarCorona: 1:07am On Jul 21, 2022
UPDATE: The Peter Obi Nation app has been removed because Peter Obi disassociated himself but there is now a new currently trending app by a different group that has been submitted to the party for approval as the official app for online volunteers (If you wish to become an online volunteer for OBIdients and YUSfuls you can sign up at https://obedienttv.com/join ) .

To get the new app Just go to google play store and search for Peter Obi. NOTE: You will see a number of different Peter Obi apps but the correct one is the one by the developer called "Appachi".

This new app is truly excellent and contains a lot of useful information (no pun intended) such as How to Vote Peter Obi, their biographies, news updates on the campaign and gallery of numerous campaign images that can be shared online (very useful feature).

Please make sure you download the one by Appachi because it has been screened and certified to be genuine with lots of features that will be helpful in the campaign. The direct link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.obidient.app.peter.obi.app

Note also that there are also some Peter Obi apps by other malicious elements so be careful and ensure you are downloading the one by Appachi. See the attached image for the app's playstore icon.

Also make sure to rate it 5 stars and give it a positive review after you install it so that others can find it.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi - Next Year I Will Be Doing This (photo) / Biafrans Will Disgrace Obi - IPOB / Is It A Crime For Obi To Contest And Lose A Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.