Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail (27335 Views)

If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo / Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion / Man Who Developed Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari Discharged From Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by AnonPoet: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
It is despicable for a self-appointed @peterobi support group to try to blackmail other support groups to bow down to them and then try to delegitimize a Peter Obi Nation app done by me and Naija Lives Matter. It’s this kind of territorial jealousy & attitude ruining our nation
https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546843200303906816?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

I think some PO support groups are trying to take advantage of the @PeterObi movement to turn themselves into a for-profit cabal by blackmailing new groups that do not bow down to their immoral & illegal demands to join their network. I will die before submitting to blackmail!

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546844158400385026?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

If these clowns who want to put @PeterObi in their exclusive pockets and blackmail other supporters do not desist I will name and shame you all and report you to Peter obi myself. It should not be this hard to exercise my priviledge to support a candidate. To hell with you all!

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546849241016029186?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

You may have been the first set to support @PeterObi but that gives you NO right to blackmail or delegitimize the efforts of others becos they are doing what you failed to do. Grow up and be inclusive without coercion! FYI, Rather than succumb, I will rather shut down my support

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546850036398579716?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

I gain nothing nothing for the priviledge to be a @PeterObi supporter. I spent almost 1m of MY MONEY to build the app and spending my own money to build a peter obi network with Naija Lives Matter. I will be damned if I will let you rubbish me becos I refuse to bow to your group

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546850926748745730?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Fahdiga(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Let's leave pride and interest aside and take back our country. Everyone should work for the emergence of Peter Obi as our president.

229 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by limeta(f): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Don't let Tinubu urchins divide you
Don't underestimate the Apc rats
What ever it is sort it out between your selves
I for one don't know any group i hate anything group

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Okoroawusa: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fahdiga enwero ife ikwulu?

211 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Fahdiga(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:
People like you are the enemies of our dear country. You don't wish it well but instead you are praying for it to get destroyed but las las you guys will be shamed.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by nazicartel(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
After election we can come for settlement. The most important thing is to win the election. We should all thread carefully. Believe me, so bad people are mixing as Peter Obi's supporters. But that can't stop the genuine supporters. We will get it done this time

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Joey4321: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
AnonPoet:
It is despicable for a self-appointed @peterobi support group to try to blackmail other support groups to bow down to them and then try to delegitimize a Peter Obi Nation app done by me and Naija Lives Matter. It’s this kind of territorial jealousy & attitude ruining our nation

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546843200303906816?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

I think some PO support groups are trying to take advantage of the @PeterObi movement to turn themselves into a for-profit cabal by blackmailing new groups that do not bow down to their immoral & illegal demands to join their network. I will die before submitting to blackmail!

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546844158400385026?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

If these clowns who want to put @PeterObi in their exclusive pockets and blackmail other supporters do not desist I will name and shame you all and report you to Peter obi myself. It should not be this hard to exercise my priviledge to support a candidate. To hell with you all!

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546849241016029186?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

You may have been the first set to support @PeterObi but that gives you NO right to blackmail or delegitimize the efforts of others becos they are doing what you failed to do. Grow up and be inclusive without coercion! FYI, Rather than succumb, I will rather shut down my support

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546850036398579716?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

I gain nothing nothing for the priviledge to be a @PeterObi supporter. I spent almost 1m of MY MONEY to build the app and spending my own money to build a peter obi network with Naija Lives Matter. I will be damned if I will let you rubbish me becos I refuse to bow to your group

https://twitter.com/opebanwo/status/1546850926748745730?t=x07uIWg0odi4Q5dyHHNFiA&s=19

Your voice is heard bro.

Thank you for all you do.

18 Likes

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by FreeStuffsNG: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
The hate and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu and President Buhari they have in common will put them asunder. They are the same as endsars arsonists and ipob terrorists.

They have turned on theirselves even as tiny in number as they are.
Fellow Nigerians, this is ipob DOS vs Autopilot war 2.0 and this time, it will be epic.

These hateful bigots can not build anything good or get along with even their selves.

Reject them and their HE Atiku and Obi.
Vote Asiwaju Tinubu and Sen. Shettima.

Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
I smell the hands of tinubu urchins.
If you don't have a hotel website or you have a hotel with at least 20 rooms you might want to automate and digitalize the room booking process. I have written a script that can be hosted online or that can run on a localhost which will enable you manage your hotel. This script comes with amazing features I know you will definitely like because it was specifically built to solve the problem of Nigerian hotels. Check the link on my signature to see more details and demo in action

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Emilokoiyawon: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
ipigs are the most uncouth, uncivil and unreasonable elements on the planet.

213 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by duro4chang(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
You una don start

207 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Kelsmatuc(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
ipigs are the most uncouth, uncivil and unreasonable elements on the planet.
iligs r now on Twitter?....I thought guys like ursef have brains to even know dis is d work of ur fellow Bat urchins

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by omenka(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
Let's leave pride and interest aside and take back our country. Everyone should work for the emergence of Peter Obi as our president.
The day IPOB supporters took over Pandora's campaign machinery was the day Pandora lost the election.

Y'all are simply building castles of Akpu in the air. cheesy

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by omenka(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
I smell the hands of tinubu urchins
Check well, I doubt you've had your bath since morning. Also, try to get a good deodorant for yourself.

If you know what I mean. wink

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Throwback: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2022
The APGA curse has consumed another Peter Obi ambition.

The legend says until he returns and begs APGA, he will never amount to anything tangible.

When will Obi himself be obidient and turn away from his prodigal journey of greed, desperation and political prostitution?

The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket – By Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa

1. They are usurpers with no legitimate party or structure, leveraging on their financial prowess to corner a ticket meant for genuine representatives of the working class.

2. They revel in parading dubious statistics, gathering a mob support without ideology or principle other than raw anger against the status quo, which their idols were part and parcel of.

3. The supposed anger of bourgeois renegades against their fellow capitalists can never result into any benefit for the masses that they have all wickedly trampled upon with glee.

4. What does Peter Obi offer or represent in present-day Nigeria other than ethnic and religious sentiments? Were those not the same factors that produced the error of the Buhari regime?

5. Are we not to rate aspirants in line with their track records? Or what exactly can we find for inspiration in Obi’s 8-year adventure in Anambra State?

6. Hajia Harira Jibril was gruesomely murdered in cold blood in Anambra State, yet the “peoples’ President” neither visited the family nor issue a single statement in condemnation.

7. Do we now hand over Nigeria to opportunists or inventors of commercial degrees?

8. Had the stained and leaking umbrella of the PDP shaded Obi, would he have ever emerged as the disgruntled representative of the disorganized “new movement”?

9. The Nigeria Labour Congress, promoters of Obi’s new-found Labour Party, has become a toothless entity, incapable of prosecuting any meaningful struggle since the advent of the APC administration, which has perfected the egregious style of persecuting or compromising all opposition strongholds.

10. The price for crass opportunism is a principled rejection of all its apostles and beneficiaries.

11. I cannot see the benefit for Nigeria in the Obi/Baba-Ahmed stillborn ticket, neither do I discern any marked difference between Atiku, Obi and Tinubu. In fact, a decamped or frustrated member of the oligarchy is worse than his masters.

*Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN)

210 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Newton2024: 12:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim Ticket

Some questions are running through my mind:

1. Is there no Christian member of APC from the 19 northern states?

2. If religion does not matter but competency, is there not competent Christian in the entire North?

3. If religion does not matter, what about tribe? Does tribe matters?

4. Can APC fields Yoruba-Yoruba or Igbo-Igbo ticket?

5. Is APC an Islam'ic fundamentalist party like violent muslim brotherhood of Egypt?

6. Can Boko-Haram, Ansarudeen and ISWAP accept Christian-Christian ticket?

7. Why are APC surpporters unrepentant hypocrites?

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by JohnnA1: 1:10am On Jul 13, 2022
omenka:
The day IPOB supporters took over Pandora's campaign machinery was the day Pandora lost the election.

Lol at ''castles of Akpu''
Those guys have ALREADY lost the election (it's obvious to sane minds).
Na the time never reach until election next year.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by KingKO22: 2:24am On Jul 13, 2022
grin Obituary is the candidate of IPOB and if you can't pledge allegiance then you will be blackmail as Tinubu supporter

Never to Obituary as President of Nigeria but as president of Beerfraud

Peter Obi is a Biafra project therefore it all starts and ends in Biafra land

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by Fahdiga(m): 5:04am On Jul 13, 2022
omenka:

Same Peter Obi that you guys are saying he killed IPOB members and dumped their bodies in Ezu river? Then it is safe to say that OPC members are the ones backing Tinubu and we know what OPC did more especially to northerners.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by fasho01(m): 6:29am On Jul 13, 2022
A house divided against itself

4 Likes

Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by princeade86(m): 6:29am On Jul 13, 2022
K
Re: Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail by baretalk: 6:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Na mad people full that section, numbskulls.

204 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack; Special NAF Commandos Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos / EFCC Slams UK Bank HSBC For Predicting Buhari's Failure / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Okezie Ikpeazu (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.