Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu (14954 Views)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign / 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by cuteralph101(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals and Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants and cannibals are responsible for such outlandish dispositions, they are trouble makers, firestarters, irresponsible and mentally deranged akpu munching gorillas, sitting down at upper iweka and dishing out propaganda, well they are going back to their agitation and trouble strolling next year after election, and I am sure python dance will fire them to azu River
lols i see how useless and senseless you are. You are not talking about oduduwa, opc and agbero or how ur tinubu said he didn't go to primary and secondary school but miraculously got admission in Calgary state university. What a fraud! For someone indicted of forfeiture of illegal proceeds of drugs. You've searched within you trying to sell him but there's always a counter then u resorted to name calling and brandishing a candidate whose far better than brown tooth septugenarian. Lols I see u re suffering from malnutrition. Foolish goat. They said PO stole 250m cash and left 75bn? Fool. He refused to be paid pension and didnt sign it into law but Tinubu is paid pensions amounting to several billions in 5 years? Fool again. The same governor who took the education of students in anambra to number 1 in waec 3 times when almighty lagos is still a state? Or same governor who has been bank manager for 3 years and security and exchange DG without any blemishes? Fool again. Mind u Fidelity bank is among the banks he was Chairman and I could tell foolish goats like u that supports tinubu were Staff and still Staff. They never said anything while he was Chairman or while he was SEC DG. Just lame propaganda. Go back to ur hut u failed this time. Meanwhile remember bullion van? Fooooolishh mann

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Jorrsh(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ever since the failed negotiation of kwakwanso deal to be a running mate the idiot is now working with the vast popularity of Obi's movement to gain momentum.
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by IamWonderful: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
cuteralph101:
lols i see how useless and senseless you are. You are not talking about oduduwa, opc and agbero or how ur tinubu said he didn't go to primary and secondary school but miraculously got admission in Calgary state university. What a fraud! For someone indicted of forfeiture of illegal proceeds of drugs. You've searched within you trying to sell him but there's always a counter then u resorted to name calling and brandishing a candidate whose far better than brown tooth septugenarian. Lols I see u re suffering from malnutrition. Foolish goat. They said PO stole 250m cash and left 75bn? Fool. He refused to be paid pension and didnt sign it into law but Tinubu is paid pensions amounting to several billions in 5 years? Fool again. The same governor who took the education of students in anambra to number 1 in waec 3 times when almighty lagos is still a state? Or same governor who has been bank manager for 3 years and security and exchange DG without any blemishes? Fool again. Mind u Fidelity bank is among the banks he was Chairman and I could tell foolish goats like u that supports tinubu were Staff and still Staff. They never said anything while he was Chairman or while he was SEC DG. Just lame propaganda. Go back to ur hut u failed this time. Meanwhile remember bullion van? Fooooolishh mann
No time read your nonsense epistle, I am not your parents as you actually describe them in your comments, I also not responsible for your frustrations, keep away from my comment
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Blaze14k: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals and Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants and cannibals are responsible for such outlandish dispositions, they are trouble makers, firestarters, irresponsible and mentally deranged akpu munching gorillas, sitting down at upper iweka and dishing out propaganda, well they are going back to their agitation and trouble strolling next year after election, and I am sure python dance will fire them to azu River

Which side of the bed did u wake up today cos u are talking garbage

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Their problem, we're obidiently Yusful
Political Jokers paving the way for APC to retain power.
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Newton2024: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
When did he endorse Tinubu?

He said if the winning of the election is not certain for him, he could work with Tinubu.

I watched the interview myself with Reuben Abati as the anchor

Why are the children of eight and toxicity crying about that. Is it because he never mentioned Obi as possible candidate to work with?

Muslim-Muslim Ticket

Leave sentiments and personal interests aside and use your God-given common sense and spirit of humanity...

1. Will Nigerians support a Christian-Christian ticket? NO

2. Will Nigerians support having a two consecutive Christian president? NO

3. Will Nigerians support us having a two consecutive Southern president? NO

4. Can Hausa/Fulani tribe allow peace to reign in Nigeria if after 16 years and none of their person tested the office of the presidency? NO

I don't know why Nigerians are like this...

Who did this to us...?

Anyone that's not speaking out to condemn the injustice in the system of governance of this nation don't really love Nigeria...

Tell me why PO won't be the president of Nigeria...

Let me ask you... Between PO, BAT and AA, who will you employ to manage and run a business that's about to go bankrupt and fold...?

Now see...

SE has not ruled for years now, what's wrong if we should try them out...?

OBI is competent and can do the job...

OBI chose a northern Muslim so he brought equity...

ObI fully believes in Nigeria, justice, equity and fairness...

If PO don't win this election, then know that Nigerians have lost hope in Nigeria...

If you're a lover of humanity... If you believe in justice... If you believe in equity and fairness... If you believe that Nigeria deserves the best and will be among the top nations of the world, then support PO.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jorrsh:
Ever since the failed negotiation of kwakwanso deal to be a running mate the idiot is now working with the vast popularity of Obi's movement to gain momentum.
Whatever you are smoking or drinking, you should give it up immediately.

It is affecting the vacuum in whatever is in your head to reason logically.
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:

Muslim-Muslim Ticket

Leave sentiments and personal interests aside and use your God-given common sense and spirit of humanity...

1. Will Nigerians support a Christian-Christian ticket? NO

2. Will Nigerians support having a two consecutive Christian president? NO

3. Will Nigerians support us having a two consecutive Southern president? NO

4. Can Hausa/Fulani tribe allow peace to reign in Nigeria if after 16 years and none of their person tested the office of the presidency? NO

I don't know why Nigerians are like this...

Who did this to us...?

Anyone that's not speaking out to condemn the injustice in the system of governance of this nation don't really love Nigeria...

Tell me why PO won't be the president of Nigeria...

Let me ask you... Between PO, BAT and AA, who will you employ to manage and run a business that's about to go bankrupt and fold...?

Now see...

SE has not ruled for years now, what's wrong if we should try them out...?

OBI is competent and can do the job...

OBI chose a northern Muslim so he brought equity...

ObI fully believes in Nigeria, justice, equity and fairness...

If PO don't win this election, then know that Nigerians have lost hope in Nigeria...

If you're a lover of humanity... If you believe in justice... If you believe in equity and fairness... If you believe that Nigeria deserves the best and will be among the top nations of the world, then support PO.
Peter Obi will never win the election, the day Tinubu chose a Vice President from the North, completely destroyed any single chance he may have had, which was never a lot.

If he doesn’t support pdp & stop chasing shadows, just know that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next President.

You & your naive Obidients have been warned.
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Newton2024: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Peter Obi will never win the election, the day Tinubu chose a Vice President from the North, completely destroyed any single chance he may have had, which was never a lot.

If he doesn’t support pdp & stop chasing shadows, just know that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next President.
Daydreaming is good for you anyway.
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:
Daydreaming is good for you anyway.
Is how I categorize naive clueless Obidients, Peter Obi will be remembered as the person that helped APC foster a Muslim Muslim ticket on Nigeria because of his political stupidity.

He should go back to pdp, he paid for the 30 million presidential form there without any refund, then he ran to the Labor party for mumus like you, to go fund him?

Nuisance Man

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Newton2024: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is how I categorize naive clueless Obidients, Peter Obi will be remembered as the person that helped APC foster a Muslim Muslim ticket on Nigeria because of his political stupidity.

He should go back to pdp, he paid for the 30 million presidential form there without any refund, then he ran to the Labor party for mumus like you, to go fund him?

Nuisance Man

BLASPHEMY: Adamawa law school student suffers matchete head injuries for praying rosary on the street.

https://www.facebook.com/378378918890631/posts/pfbid0qA8r6qMWHhhQYBQd9aaR2eJCWYSWKshheuuuvhvvEyfrEFZqSZ8fpGP9GstjsU2pl/

And this is a country where APC is fronting a Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket. God forbid! Those of you supporting the ticket today because it favours you should endeavour to do so when it's the other way round.

I say no to Muslim terrorist-terrorist ticket.

In a muslim country, both the president and vice would be muslims.

In a christian country, both the president and vice would be christians.

In a muslim-christian country, the president and vice would always be shared by both religion.

APC is an Islamic party that plans to turn Nigeria to a muslim country, a country that is owned by muslims and muslims are first class citizens.
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:

BLASPHEMY: Adamawa law school student suffers matchete head injuries for praying rosary on the street.

https://www.facebook.com/378378918890631/posts/pfbid0qA8r6qMWHhhQYBQd9aaR2eJCWYSWKshheuuuvhvvEyfrEFZqSZ8fpGP9GstjsU2pl/

And this is a country where APC is fronting a Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket. God forbid! Those of you supporting the ticket today because it favours you should endeavour to do so when it's the other way round.

I say no to Muslim terrorist-terrorist ticket.

In a muslim country, both the president and vice would be muslims.

In a christian country, both the president and vice would be christians.

In a muslim-christian country, the president and vice would always be shared by both religion.

APC is an Islamic party that plans to turn Nigeria to a muslim country, a country that is owned by muslims and muslims are first class citizens.
Mr Man I have warned you Obidients, it is a case of 2 devils, if you want to have any chance of Tinubu losing, Obi should better work with the lesser devil pdp.

We all remember how APC came to power, they worked with so many political parties including The Labor party to remove pdp.

Anything short of that, an evil precedence in Nigeria will be set by this APC Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by cuteralph101(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
No time read your nonsense epistle, I am not your parents as you actually describe them in your comments, I also not responsible for your frustrations, keep away from my comment
hate cancels hate... undecided
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by pacespot(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
He will deny it but anyone with discerning mind who watched that video of his interview with Arise News will know this guy is already giving his support to Tinubu. He will change mouth tomorrow when Nigerians are least expected. He knows his party NNPP is going nowhere in this election, rejecting that VP slot with Obi's Labour Party is one of the biggest political gaffes of the decades.
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by klemmsbeat(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
In my opinion, one thing I understand about Kwankwaso is that, he really doesn't know the proper way speak especially when it comes to answering questions and so end up making some notable statements which later he will deny its meaning. Kwankwaso really needs to be so calm on the media and should try think deep before making comments on any matter raised.

OBIdient I am from Niger State. One love.
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Sholaco: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
No issue here please smiley cheesy grin
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Teetee777: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
wiseoneking:
Poor analysis but you tried sha. Now, a crop of northern hausas will surely vote for Obi especially for the sake of his running mate who is fro KADUNA but have greater impact in Kano. In the seven states of the North West, obi will do poorly despite having Yusuf around. Atiku and kwankwoso will divide the votes their esp for kano. Secondly, I don't envisage and true northern Christian ever to vote any other party other than Peter Obi because of their persecution in the north. Worst the so called Muslim Muslim ticket is here now. How on earth do you expect a southern KADUNA or 85% Christians in plateau and Taraba state to vote otherwise. One thing is for them to vote a Muslim candidate but it is another thing to consider voting a Muslim president and vp at thesame time. The greatest shock of Asiwaju is that at least 30 to 35 of Christian SW yorubas and liberal Muslim will surely vote for obi esp because of Muslim vp. But be warned, that Atiku will take north west and NE. Hausa man will vote for his person Atiku.
Clap for yourself, I don't need to argue with you, let's wait till election time
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Teetee777: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
SLOVFO:

Not exactly true. Go to southern Kaduna or Benue and sample their opinion about the fulanis. This is not the 1960s...this is PMB's 2022.
All these has happened before Buhari was elected. That's reason I said people don't know Nigerian politics. Elrufai is the govt of Kaduna state and you think the election of the opposition party will hold without fire, either inconclusive or....
Go and learn more about Nigeria politics you will understand
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Poleski: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kwankwaso and his Campaign Organisation are confused. He's going no where near the Aso Rock.
I'm glad Peter Obi didn't pick him.
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Duru009(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
How can another candidate from NORTH west wants to become NIGERIA President......

This MAN is still dreaming .....
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by BePrepared: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
Kwakwanso is not supposed to smell any national leadership position in this country. He is an extremely tribalistic personality who only sees his people as the only people qualified to rule even if they are dummies.
Of course he knows he's just wasting time

Apart from Kano and Jigawa who know him
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Abdu81: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kwankwaso is a useless bigot they led tinubu into this Muslim Muslim mess
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Uptheante(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Teetee777:
People don't know much about Nigerian politics or Nigerian history.
Nigerians are divided into 3 regions which consist of Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo.
Hausa/Fulani consist of Muslims, and Christians and some people want to use politics to divide them through religion.

Some people will say northern Christians will not vote for northern Muslims, while northern Muslims will not pick northern Christians as a candidate but no matter their differences in their religion, Northern will never support other non-northern irrespective of their religion.

Look at the case of banditry in northern states, upon the atrocity of the Fulani tribe towards the Hausa tribe, you will never see them go against themselves, but look at other tribes in southern states how they killed themselves over land.

Northern is northern irrespective of their religion, they will never support southern against their tribe. There is nothing like northern Muslims or northern Christians among them but all are northern tribes.

Southern candidates should not expect the vote from northern especially southeast candidates, one of the tribes that northern hate in Nigeria as of today is the igbo tribe. Igbo tribe always abuse the north at every slight opportunity and you expect the illiterate northern to vote for your candidate, politics is not like that.

Before APC primary election, I said that the northern would never vote for southern Christians in an election when they have the opportunity to vote for southern Muslims, that's what plays out between Tinubu and Osinbajo.

Upon all people in the race of presidential election and you except northern Muslim and northern Christian to vote for Peter obi even those Igbo tribes that are living in the northern part of the country will tell you that it will never happen.
U just displayed ur shallow & poor knowledge about the north & its politics.
U fall into the large category of southerners who falsely assume that all the pple from the geopolitical north hate southerners especially Igbos.
Let me use Taraba state as a case study.
A state like Taraba state has always voted PDP (Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan both in 2011 & 2015) unanimously.
Buhari has contested elections 5 times & he lost 5 times in Taraba state in favour of southern candidates of PDP especially in situations where southerners were presented. Go & check the records

Taraba is geopolitically classified as a north eastern state.
If we are to go by ur false & misleading analysis, can we say that Taraba state hate southerners even though they have overwhelmingly voted for Obasanjo & Jonathan?
Is that not an insult on the sensibilities of Tarabans & most other northern Christians in Plateau state, southern Kaduna, Adamawa state, Gombe state, Nasarawa state & southern Borno state who have consistently defied the odds & put their lives in danger to vote for southerners?
That APC won presidential election in some of these northern states does not mean that the northern Christians refused to vote southerners.
When the pro-Igbo Jonathan lost in 2015, he still got thousands of votes from northern christian. Its just that northern muslim votes overshadowed the christian votes due to their higher population advantage.
U seem to erroneously view the geopolitical north as a homogenous society where everybody (Christian & muslim ) have the same view & approach to situations.

It is quite sad & unfair that u had to insult, blame & malign the long-suffering northern Christians over ur failure to win elections in Nigeria.
Northern Christians have over the years, displayed true love & support for a southern (Igbo ) presidency.
Go to most of these states, interact with indigenes & u will change these myopic views of urs.
Ur problem is entirely self-inflicted.
U lack purpose, direction & unity to fight for a common cause.
U have poor knowledge of politics, hence u guys have failed to build bridges with other ethnic groups & seek their support in a non- arrogant manner.
Many of ur frontline politicians have also betrayed u guys to the northern Hausa/Fulani hegemonists in exchange for a 'plate of rice'.

With all the support of northern Christians to Igbos, they are constantly insulted with derogatory names like 'aboki', 'malam', etc.
When Igbos start attacking pple of northern origin because of any misunderstanding with Hausa/Fulani, they never spare northern Christians who are peaceful & profess the same Christianity with them.
U guys classify peaceful & easy-going northern Christians as Hausa & kill them together with the real muslim Hausa/Fulani that might have caused the problem initially.
Its shocking that the same Igbos who have the highest voter apathy in Nigeria are blaming northern Christians for their political failures

I just decided to respond to ur misleading comment that is riddled with false assumptions & half-truths aimed at misleading the public & currying sympathy to urselves (Igbos) for ur problems (which are entirely self-inflicted by the way).
Ur lame attempt at blaming northern christians for ur political woes is dead on arrival.
U don't galvanize support for Peter Obi through blame games, lies & emotional blackmail.
That is not how life works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Unbundle 11 Discos, Orders Sale Of Four / Upn Adopts President Jonathan As Its Presidential Candidate / 55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.