Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu (14918 Views)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign / 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Prince111111: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2022
The Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (RMK) Presidential Campaign Organisation has described as fake report that Rabiu Kwankwaso, who is the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) for the 2023 general elections has endorsed Bola Tinubu.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that RMK Presidential Campaign Organisation said the former Kano State governor is still fully in the presidential race and that he is not distracted by the misleading report that he has declared support for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential flagbearer.

In a statement on Tuesday by Muyi Fatosa, an aide to Kwankwaso, the group said Kwankwanso has continued to enjoy widespread support from the vast majority of Nigerians.

“For the records and avoidance of doubt, in the interview with Dr. Reuben Abati of Arise TV where Dr. Reuben Abati asked Sen. Kwankwanso of his opinion about Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso stated clearly in his response that “Bola Tinubu is my friend of many years, if I had not contested, I would have recommended him. I do not play politics of bitterness. We are both in the presidential race but I am a better candidate.”

"It is unfortunate to see many people taking the above statement to mean an endorsement of Tinubu and promoting such misconstrued message on the media,” the statement said.

“The Campaign Organisation strongly described as untrue the report that HE, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has in any way endorsed Bola Tinubu and urged the general public to always verify the authenticity of whatever they see on the media.

“The Organization also encouraged stakeholders, party members, fans and supporters of Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso to disregard the fake report making waves on the social media platforms and continue to support the right man for the job, Sen. Kwankwanso, in every way possible.

“Our consultations across all the states of the federation, including the Federal Capital Territory continues, and so far, the feedback has been positive.

“Once again, we want to assure Nigerians and the teeming supporters of HE, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, at home and in diaspora, that Sen. Kwankwanso is still the candidate to beat in the 2023 presidential election.”

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-2023-kwankwaso-opens-up-on-endorsing-tinubu/amp/

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by LoneWolf212: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Their problem, we're obidiently Yusful

237 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Dreal1247: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Kwakwanso is not supposed to smell any national leadership position in this country. He is an extremely tribalistic personality who only sees his people as the only people qualified to rule even if they are dummies.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Vote4Obi: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Hahahahahaha, everyone is denying the Agbado criminal and his urchins. It must be depressing being a Tinubu supporter now grin grin grin grin

239 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by BloomingDale(f): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2022

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by gentlegenius(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Fellow Obident Comarades...
Be serious about taking back your country.
The bible says "The kingdom of God suffered vawulence, and only the vawulence people can take it by force".Those who benefit or stands to benefit from the corrupt system of this country will never allow us to #takebackourcountry. So Put on your helmet of vawulence and lets take back our country by force. As Obidient and law abiding citizens, we will neither create vawulence for anyone, nor stop vawulence from going to those who want it. We should wait until they throw it at us, then we change am for them......... (Like we change am for Reno).

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by helinues: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2022
When did he endorse Tinubu?

He said if the winning of the election is not certain for him, he could work with Tinubu.

I watched the interview myself with Reuben Abati as the anchor

Why are the children of eight and toxicity crying about that. Is it because he never mentioned Obi as possible candidate to work with?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Prince111111: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Vote4Obi:
Hahahahahaha, everyone is denying the Agbado criminal and his urchins. It must be depressing being a Tinubu supporter now grin grin grin grin
they are propagandists. I was surprised Rabiu would endorse such a failure that is very difficult to identify with

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Obviously. How can someone that will come 3rd(kwankwaso) in the election endorse someone that will finish 4th(tinubu). Tinubu should step down for kwankwaso to see if he can displace atiku and finish 2nd.
Automate your hotel room booking business and eliminate fraud with this complete hotel management system with ability of guests to make and pay for reservation online. Designed to make life easier for Nigeria hotel owners.

Also comes with an Android app and lots of features. Click the link on my signature for complete details and demo

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Kwanwaso go shock tinubu let him loseguard and be expecting free votes in north west

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2022
We hear...
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

He said if the winning of the election is not certain for him, he could work with Tinubu.

I watched the interview myself with Reuben Abatibas the anchor

Why are the children of eight and toxicity crying about that. Is it because he never mentioned Obi as possible candidate to work with?
The bolded is just political gymnastics to ensure tinubu is relaxed in the NW and hoping he would inherit kwanwaso votes

Kwanwaso have only stepped down or worked for Atiku and Buhari till date

You see the thread, (fulani)

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Teetee777: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
People don't know much about Nigerian politics or Nigerian history.
Nigerians are divided into 3 regions which consist of Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo.
Hausa/Fulani consist of Muslims, and Christians and some people want to use politics to divide them through religion.

Some people will say northern Christians will not vote for northern Muslims, while northern Muslims will not pick northern Christians as a candidate but no matter their differences in their religion, Northern will never support other non-northern irrespective of their religion.

Look at the case of banditry in northern states, upon the atrocity of the Fulani tribe towards the Hausa tribe, you will never see them go against themselves, but look at other tribes in southern states how they killed themselves over land.

Northern is northern irrespective of their religion, they will never support southern against their tribe. There is nothing like northern Muslims or northern Christians among them but all are northern tribes.

Southern candidates should not expect the vote from northern especially southeast candidates, one of the tribes that northern hate in Nigeria as of today is the igbo tribe. Igbo tribe always abuse the north at every slight opportunity and you expect the illiterate northern to vote for your candidate, politics is not like that.

Before APC primary election, I said that the northern would never vote for southern Christians in an election when they have the opportunity to vote for southern Muslims, that's what plays out between Tinubu and Osinbajo.

Upon all people in the race of presidential election and you except northern Muslim and northern Christian to vote for Peter obi even those Igbo tribes that are living in the northern part of the country will tell you that it will never happen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Monimatic(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
grin grin grin
Ye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by helinues: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
trash

Make I watch some musicals jare. Would rather spend my time with that

Wetin concern me with person matter, person wey don likely to be .....
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Everything about Tinubu is fake, fraud, lies and propaganda. You remember they said CAN Borno endorsed Tinubu now it's a lie and propaganda about Kwankwaso. Only Yoruba Muslims are ranting.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Jking20(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Vote4Obi:

This one doesn't know the game angry
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2022
No sane Nigerian will support a old greedy wicked insensitive man that is hell bent on destroying this country with a muslim-muslim ticket.
Kwankwaso knows that with the Tinubu ticket, the NW is skewed out of his dreamland government.

Sane muslims and sensitive Nigerians will stop Tinubu's greed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by KingKO22: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2022
K
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Unzerious: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Another
Politician is
Confused

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Prince111111: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

I watched the interview myself with Reuben Abatibas the anchor

he could not have found the right semantics to use when he was describing the Chicago boi. It happens when we are caught in such a moment.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by helinues: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Everything about Tinubu is fake, fraud, lies and propaganda. You remember they said CAN Borno endorsed Tinubu now it's a lie and propaganda about Kwankwaso. Only Yoruba Muslims are ranting.

Go to Arise TV page and go and watch the interview yourself.

We understand truth is so bitter to you guys

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Jking20(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:

At the end, Rabiu Kwankwaso would throw his support to HE Atiku ur eye go clear
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by 989900: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Wow, Peter Obi dodged a bullet: Kwankwaso is as unstable as Rapid city's weather.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by popez: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Why is everyone distancing themselves from Tinubu? cheesy

The only people supporting Tinubu are people who will benefit directly from him if he becomes president. But God pass all of them.

Nigeria needs someone who is ready to work. We need a President and Vp who we can trust to fix this country and rescue our country from criminals. Only one party has presented Nigerians with that option, the Labour party.

Vote competence. Vote common sense. Vote #ObiDatti2023

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Salvador1: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Kwankawso is disturbing us with his mouth diarrhoea.

He talks too much like an religious extremist he is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by helinues: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2022
Prince111111:
he could not have found the right semantics to use when he was describing the Chicago boi. It happens when we are caught in such a moment.

Kwankwaso did the interview from his home not in studio.

Did they point gun on his head?
Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Prince111111: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

At the end, Rabiu Kwankwaso would throw his support to HE Atiku ur eye go clear
I swear..i think the same oligarchs that compelled Tambuwal to step down have reached out to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Vote4Obi: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

This one doesn't know the game angry

What game are you talking about, Agbado boy? Your senseless propaganda is being shamefully trashed.

You guys should go and learn how to do propaganda intelligently and stop all this childish stunts, because it's bringing further disgrace to the Agbado master.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by Prince111111: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Kwankwaso did the interview from his home not in studio.

Did they point gun on his head?
have you ever done an interview before?? Not a job interview pls

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Campaign Organisation Denies Endorsement Of Tinubu by OkCornel(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2022
I’m not surprised.

Even their campaign promise is fake news cheesy

Nigeria is swimming in crude oil and fuel
Light is now steady 247
Everybody is gainfully employed
Everything cheap gaan… cheesy

Vote Tinubu for President cheesy
Vote APC cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance / Paying Whistleblowers Not Our Duty – EFCC / 2023: We May Reach Consensus Soon — Osinbajo Tells Osun Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.